Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

Israel is “ occupying” Land that belonged to Countries that initiated War against them. When Israel left Gaza the Rockets actually increased with Hamas smuggling weapons.
I forgot; You don’t believe that Egypt blocked Israel’s right to International Waters or that the U.N. Security. force who was there to make certain Israel had that right left the area just prior to the War
States don't have rights, only people do.

And Israel did not leave Gaza.

That means the “ Palestinian State” does not have any rights. Israel did leave Gaza and the increase in Rockets started immediarely
you are not having good sex, Zionists Guys are renown as lousy lovers so each rocket is entering you pussy in your mind,that is

This is from the one who accuses me of always bringing up sex. Lol. That’s all that’s on his mind because his Foreskin is so tight it’s interfering with his brain function which is in his uncircumcised Prick.
Regarding “ Zionist Guys” as lousy lovers: You would know. :ahole-1:

That means the “ Palestinian State” does not have any rights. Israel did leave Gaza and the increase in Rockets started immediarely
Gazans have rights and Israel has no right to take that away.

If Israel left Gaza, they'd be able to fish and farm without getting shot at.

Israel has rights and the Palestinians have no right to take them away. Increased Rockets started immediately after Israel left in addition to the smuggling of weapons .

New York Times Video on Twitter
34135440_10156323814406168_3009616487775207424_n.jpg

Medical Neutrality refers to a principle of noninterference with medical services in times of armed conflict and civil unrest: physicians must be allowed to care for the sick and wounded, and combatants must receive care regardless of their political affiliations; all parties must refrain from attacking and misusing medical facilities, transport, and personnel. Concepts comprising the principles of medical neutrality derive from international human rights law, medical ethics and humanitarian law. Medical neutrality may be thought of as a kind of social contract that obligates societies to protect medical personnel in both times of war and peace, and obligates medical personnel to treat all individuals regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or political affiliation. Violations of medical neutrality constitute crimes outlined in the Geneva Conventions.

Thousands at funeral for Gaza volunteer medic killed on Israel border

Get back to me when you are willing to demonstrate some serious concerns about the crimes of the Palestinians.

Israel is “ occupying” Land that belonged to Countries that initiated War against them. When Israel left Gaza the Rockets actually increased with Hamas smuggling weapons.
I forgot; You don’t believe that Egypt blocked Israel’s right to International Waters or that the U.N. Security. force who was there to make certain Israel had that right left the area just prior to the War

you are not having good sex, Zionists Guys are renown as lousy lovers so each rocket is entering you pussy in your mind,that is

This is from the one who accuses me of always bringing up sex. Lol. That’s all that’s on his mind because his Foreskin is so tight it’s interfering with his brain function which is in his uncircumcised Prick.

Steve's like an australian andrew dice clay + a creep all rolled into one....

Steve's like an australian andrew dice clay + a creep all rolled into one....

Trouble is; His Foreskin is so long nobody can find it ( being small doesn’t help). :boo_hoo14::boohoo:

You fucking retard States most assuredly have rights and even a 3rd grader knows that, maybe you should go back to grade school.

You fucking retard States most assuredly have rights and even a 3rd grader knows that, maybe you should go back to grade school.

What else would you expect from a:ahole-1:

Israel has rights and the Palestinians have no right to take them away. Increased Rockets started immediately after Israel left in addition to the smuggling of weapons .
States don't have rights, people do. Did it ever occur to you, that you wouldn't get rockets, if you'd stop shooting at their fishermen? Furthermore, the Palestinians are a population under the occupation of a foreign force. They can't take anything from anyone. They can only do what Israel allows.

Palestinians have a right to defend themselves. They have a right to have weapons. Israel has no right to say they can't.

Tell me what right does a state have? C'mon, Mr. Wizard, inquiring minds want to know? Need a little time to make something up? Go ahead, I'll wait.

States don't have rights, people do. Did it ever occur to you, that you wouldn't get rockets, if you'd stop shooting at their fishermen? Furthermore, the Palestinians are a population under the occupation of a foreign force. They can't take anything from anyone. They can only do what Israel allows.

Palestinians have a right to defend themselves. They have a right to have weapons. Israel has no right to say they can't.

What a liar !!! The Rockets increased IMMEDIATELY after Israel withdrew. Are you trying to claim that Israel started to shoot “ innocent civilians” the same week they withdrew?
They don’t have the right to have weapons that they intend to initiate attacks on another Country

The protests last month had nothing to do with Hamas, but everything to do with Israeli control over Gaza.

No Gazan or Gazan-made item could leave without Israeli permission, and no foreign goods—humanitarian supplies, medicine, books or food could enter by land, air or sea.
This is not leaving...

Israel maintained full control of the air above (all radio, cell phone and internet capacity), the sea beyond (Israel patrolled and claimed sovereignty over the Mediterranean Sea) and the land surrounding the territory. Israel, with the help of Egypt, controlled the entrance and exits, all imports and exports, and access to water and electricity — essential for basic human needs such as heat and lights, potable water and sewage treatment.
That's why there are protests. That's why Israel gets rockets.

Most Gazans...are consumed by the daily routine of scrambling for employment, food, potable water, electricity and gas where little is available due to Israel’s hostile prevention of the flow of goods, services and people.
And with all this Israeli might and power, there is one thing these pussy's can't control...

While Army controls and barriers can prevent the movement of people, they cannot prevent the untreated, sewage-filled water from traveling the Mediterranean to the beaches and water systems of Tel Aviv. And they cannot keep the toxic air from the burning of tires on the streets of Gaza City from drifting to the fields and towns of Israel.
Falafal, anyone?

What a liar !!! The Rockets increased IMMEDIATELY after Israel withdrew. Are you trying to claim that Israel started to shoot “ innocent civilians” the same week they withdrew?
They don’t have the right to have weapons that they intend to initiate attacks on another Country
Israel didn't withdraw. Why do you keep pushing this bullshit? They can't fish or farm without you fuckers shooting at them! That's not leaving, asshole.

And you don't have any right at all to tell someone what they can (and cannot) do on their own fucking property. Come over to my house you punk ass little bitch, and try that shit with me! Try and tell me what's what under my own roof and see what happens next.

The protests last month had nothing to do with Hamas, but everything to do with Israeli control over Gaza.

No Gazan or Gazan-made item could leave without Israeli permission, and no foreign goods—humanitarian supplies, medicine, books or food could enter by land, air or sea.
This is not leaving...

Israel maintained full control of the air above (all radio, cell phone and internet capacity), the sea beyond (Israel patrolled and claimed sovereignty over the Mediterranean Sea) and the land surrounding the territory. Israel, with the help of Egypt, controlled the entrance and exits, all imports and exports, and access to water and electricity — essential for basic human needs such as heat and lights, potable water and sewage treatment.

Most Gazans...are consumed by the daily routine of scrambling for employment, food, potable wat:poke:er, electricity and gas where little is available due to Israel’s hostile prevention of the flow of goods, services and people.
And
with all this Israeli might and power, there is one thing these pussy's can't control...

While Army controls and barriers can prevent the movement of people, they cannot prevent the untreated, sewage-filled water from traveling the Mediterranean to the beaches and water systems of Tel Aviv. And they cannot keep the toxic air from the burning of tires on the streets o
f Gaza City from drifting to the fields and towns of Israel.

Falafal, anyone?

If the sea won't be controlled by Israel, it will be by Egypt that fights Gazan contraband in the Sinai on a daily basis. Gaza under Hamas and Iran will remain a danger to all the neighbors.

As to the other complaints, no country is obliged to open its' borders for exports from an enemy, that Israel does this is too generous, as for electricity - they didn't have electricity until Israel provided it.

They shout that they want to rip the hearts of Jews and destroy Israel, but at the same time demand Israel provides more electricity?! :cuckoo:

I'd suggest zero movement of exports to Israel, zero tracks entering from Israel, 0 watts of electricity, no one enters Gaza from Israel. I'm sure Egypt will be happy to meet all their demands...everyone runs to appease their needs, otherwise Jihadis are entitled to explode out of rage.

How can no one understand their delicate needs?

Last edited:

This is not leaving...

Most Gazans...are consumed by the daily routine of scrambling for employment, food, potable water, electricity and gas where little is available due to Israel’s hostile prevention of the flow of goods, services and people.
And with all this Israeli might and power, there is one thing these pussy's can't control...

While Army controls and barriers can prevent the movement of people, they cannot prevent the untreated, sewage-filled water from traveling the Mediterranean to the beaches and water systems of Tel Aviv. And they cannot keep the toxic air from the burning of tires on the streets of Gaza City from drifting to the fields and towns of Israel.
Falafal, anyone?

That long cut and paste from your favorite internet tabloid is drenched in Jew hating slogans you folks like to dump into various threads.

A simple counter to that nonsense is found here:

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Time to get to the gym after stuffing your face with falafel.

Israel didn't withdraw. Why do you keep pushing this bullshit? They can't fish or farm without you fuckers shooting at them! That's not leaving, asshole.

And you don't have any right at all to tell someone what they can (and cannot) do on their own fucking property. Come over to my house you punk ass little bitch, and try that shit with me! Try and tell me what's what under my own roof and see what happens next.
How come you haven't written any posts demanding Egypt cease and desist? How come Palestinians aren't protesting at Egypts borders?
The Egyptian navy opened fire on a Palestinian fisherman at sea and killed him, the Gaza Health Ministry said on Saturday.
It could not be confirmed whether the fisherman was attempting to cross into Egyptian waters. Egyptian naval forces have previously opened fire on Gazans they accused of crossing the maritime border.
Gaza: Egyptian fire kills Palestinian at sea

? why did Hamas attack Egypt?
Palestinian from the Gaza Strip opened fire on Egyptian soldiers stationed on the border Saturday morning.

An Egyptian military intelligence official told Palestinian news agency Ma’an that the troops came under heavy fire from the Palestinian enclave, but that no one was injured.

Palestinian sources in Rafah, a town straddling the Gaza-Egypt border, said smugglers were behind the attack.
‘Palestinian smugglers fire on Egyptian soldiers’

Israel did withdraw. ASSHOLE !! The increased Rocket Fire started the same week!! If I were your neighbor and I saw you gathering weapons knowing they were going to be used against me do you think I would just sit there and wait ? You are a. ASSHOLE !

Prove that Israel is deliberately shooting at

If we were constantly fighting and you were throwing Weapons at my property and I saw you with more weapons knowing they were going to be used against me do you think I would just sit there and wait, Asshole?

Prove that Israel is using “ innocent” fisherman and farmers as target practice ! FUCK YOU !!

Israel didn't withdraw. Why do you keep pushing this bullshit?
:113::113::113::113::113::clap::clap:

Israel didn't withdraw. Why do you keep pushing this bullshit?

Israel did withdraw, unilaterally, from Gaza'istan. It was in short order that islamic terrorist attacks began.

Israel is occasionally required to throttle your gee-had with forceful measures by putting the had in the Islamist terrorist gee-had.

This is not leaving...

Falafal, anyone?

That long cut and paste from your favorite internet tabloid is drenched in Jew hating slogans you folks like to dump into various threads.

A simple counter to that nonsense is found here:

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Time to get to the gym after stuffing your face with falafel.
Try to keep up, there is a new charter

In the biggest concession, the new document states that Hamas “considers the establishment of a fully sovereign and independent Palestinian state, with Jerusalem as its capital along the lines of 4 June 1967, with the return of the refugees and the displaced to their homes from which they were expelled, to be a formula of national consensus”.

By implication, the document accepts that there will be another state entity outside these borders, even if it does not mention Israel.
Hamas presents new charter accepting a Palestine based on 1967 borders

Forum List

Back