Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

To me it's the same as if a drug cartel brought a medic to a shootout.
Even drug cartels seem to have more honor than the whining Jihadi cowards of Hamas.

Screw your government propaganda. According to Amnesty International...

The Israeli authorities claim that Hamas and Palestinian armed groups use Palestinian civilians in Gaza as “human shields”. Does Amnesty International have any evidence that this has occurred during the current hostilities?

Amnesty International is monitoring and investigating such reports, but does not have evidence at this point that Palestinian civilians have been intentionally used by Hamas or Palestinian armed groups during the current hostilities to “shield” specific locations or military personnel or equipment from Israeli attacks.

Since you want to bring up human shields...

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

WHAT IS A JOHNNY?

What israeli attacks took place?

Gaza, and the West Bank, are constantly under attack.

Nonsense.

If someone throws a grenade in a 300m radius of my house... I'm pretty sure all neighborhood will be on it's head. Police rushing in, car alarms, sms news alarm - the whole country is affected by it.
Next step would be swats and explosive experts.
That's the minimum I expect from law enforcement on a local level.

If there was a hostile nation aiming to reach houses 500 meters away from the fence, I would seriously consider making a mine field. Next disconnecting them from anything that comes from our side. I'd also consider big placards wishing "Gazans all well" and "send hello to Iran" :bye1:
Oh, so now you expect something from the law? You are a fucking hypocrite! If you want something from the law, why don't you have them arrest the prick who shot that medic?

To me it's the same as if a drug cartel brought a medic to a shootout.
Even drug cartels seem to have more honor than the whining Jihadi cowards of Hamas.

Did Israel give her that list of talking points?

That was my personal opinion
You should post some more videos of "Kill the Jews, Let's go die together"...because You clearly still didn't convince Hamas it wasn't their confrontation.

Right and of course we just have your word and theirs for that. Meanwhile military members are the vast majority of those shot at the fence and are using rockets bombs and slingshots to attack with.
No one on the Palestinian side was a member of the military. And no military member on the Israeli side has been injured or killed. Not one casualty. Yet there are over 100 Palestinians dead and over a thousand injured. So where's the outrage? How can a medic be murdered in cold blood and you say nothing or feel nothing? A medic can be murdered in cold blood and not one shred of humanity can be shown coming from you.

If you think its okay to shoot people you don't like, then you've turned your back on this country and you do not embrace American values.
-------------------------------------------- [no Israelis killed eh] i think that lefty's are upset that their concept of Disproportinate force doesn't impress the Israelis and also because 'lefties can't force it on the Israrlis . Plus , as a practical matter it is always best to win a battle or war , riot or any conflict in a lopsided manner . That means that ALL or MORE the enemy should be killed while the Israelis or Good Guys suffer NO deaths or woundings or casualties Billo .

Almost every dead pal was a member of Hamas as a military member or terrorist fact is you want to ignore that but it won't work dumb ass.
Wrong. They were demonstrators and they were unarmed.

BTW, just because someone is a member of Hamas, doesn't give you the right to kill them.

You think it is okay to kill people you don't like?

BTW, just because someone is a member of Hamas, doesn't give you the right to kill them."

This is ….. .....beyond comprehension to be honest.

Hamass = a terrorist group, not a charity group….no different than icehole.

“What kind of a man are you?"

.... a terrorist supporter. getattahere

-------------------------------------------- [no Israelis killed eh] i think that lefty's are upset that their concept of Disproportinate force doesn't impress the Israelis and also because 'lefties can't force it on the Israrlis . Plus , as a practical matter it is always best to win a battle or war , riot or any conflict in a lopsided manner . That means that ALL or MORE the enemy should be killed while the Israelis or Good Guys suffer NO deaths or woundings or casualties Billo .
Good Guys don't make up bullshit reasons to kill people they don't like.

BTW, just because someone is a member of Hamas, doesn't give you the right to kill them."

You got a real screw loose if you're trying to legalize murder.

Good Guys don't make up bullshit reasons to kill people they don't like.
------------------------------------------------ good guys , bad guys , its all a matter of OPINION Billo .

Last edited:
and its funny , you sound annoyed that the Israelis are Efficient rather than lacksadasical Billo .

------------------------------------------------------------------- seems to me the Israelis practice Efficient self defense of themselves and their border and fence Billo .

------------------------------------------------ good guys , bad guys , its all a matter of OPINION Billo .
No it isn't. Crimes against humanity are not up for debate. Torture is not debatable. Shooting a medic, is not a debatable issue. Those things are bad. And they are done by bad people.

According you your logic, Hitlers only problem was bad PR.

------------------------------------------------------------------- seems to me the Israelis practice Efficient self defense of themselves and their border and fence Billo .
And occupational force cannot claim self defense.

Grab your Koran, an AK-47 and charge the Israeli border. Just make you tell IDF they cannot claim self defense before they cut you down with rifle fire.

put on your WHITE meatcutters or butchers frock and claim to be a Medical Volunteer .

Israel is “ occupying” Land that belonged to Countries that initiated War against them. When Israel left Gaza the Rockets actually increased with Hamas smuggling weapons.
I forgot; You don’t believe that Egypt blocked Israel’s right to International Waters or that the U.N. Security. force who was there to make certain Israel had that right left the area just prior to the War

Israel is “ occupying” Land that belonged to Countries that initiated War against them. When Israel left Gaza the Rockets actually increased with Hamas smuggling weapons.
I forgot; You don’t believe that Egypt blocked Israel’s right to International Waters or that the U.N. Security. force who was there to make certain Israel had that right left the area just prior to the War
States don't have rights, only people do.

And Israel did not leave Gaza.

That means the “ Palestinian State” does not have any rights. Israel did leave Gaza and the increase in Rockets started immediarely

That means the “ Palestinian State” does not have any rights. Israel did leave Gaza and the increase in Rockets started immediarely
you are not having good sex, Zionists Guys are renown as lousy lovers so each rocket is entering you pussy in your mind,that is

Gazans have rights and Israel has no right to take that away.

If Israel left Gaza, they'd be able to fish and farm without getting shot at.

Forum List

Back