Gender identity

Now women get to be “pregnant people” or “breeding people” since they are hijacking the word “woman” for Tranny’s.
Remember, same sex marriage was passed on the basis that a gay couple was “similarly situated” to a straight couple that could not procreate.

Now, fast forward, why are not all males not “similarly situated” to biological males that claim to be women?

Watch out Blue, they will be taking out woman’s sports completely as your right to privacy in the locker room. It may be their ultimate goal.

Nobody is saying 'no gays' what they are saying is to stop trying to push their delusions on regular folks.
Baker in Colorado said it when they asked him to make a wedding cake.

Don’t be a victim. No one is asking you to be anything other than what you are.

Yes. But they were products of previous heterosexual marriages. And only the women now lesbian. Zero in the male relationships.
Gay men like to talk a women into giving their wombs to them to use as incubation chambers for a new human life who they can fool into thinking that 'two dads' is actually a normal family. This is the only way they can procreate.

I’m implying that blacks actually had to FIGHT for their civil rights…actually go through the hardships and actual discrimination that the gay/trans activists that are hijacking the civil rights movement have never experienced and will never experience …they just latch themselves on to the actual blood sweat and tears of work the black population started.

But you already know that since Ive stated it several times now.
The civil rights movement showed us that discrimination isn’t okay.

I think you forgot that since you think some discrimination is okay and some isn’t it. Make no mistake, discrimination against gay and trans people is no less bad than discrimination against blacks people.

Baker in Colorado said it when they asked him to make a wedding cake.

Don’t be a victim. No one is asking you to be anything other than what you are.
The baker IS, of course, a baker but he is also a RELIGIOUS man with strong beliefs that gayness is wrong. Why ask him to be anything other than what he is? That's what you meant.....Right?

Remember, same sex marriage was passed on the basis that a gay couple was “similarly situated” to a straight couple that could not procreate.

Now, fast forward, why are not all males not “similarly situated” to biological males that claim to be women?

Watch out Blue, they will be taking out woman’s sports completely as your right to privacy in the locker room. It may be their ultimate goal.
They think they can manipulate a Marxist gender less society. Won’t work though. They have also created a bunch of whiny narcissists that want to be catered to. LOL

These tranny people actually ARE crazy, so I think and hope the problem will correct itself. People can see these people are problems --- the affected kids are having a rebellion crisis qualitatively worse than their peers; there is something just wrong with them to start with and it's likely they won't get much better! Certainly not after they've massively mutilated themselves, or had it done.

The leftists say now they are women like any other woman, but they aren't --- they become male prostitutes at high levels, and they compete often against girls in sports ----- because they are frantic attention-seekers and this is the only way they can get lots of attention and win the sport, too. The attention-seeking is the worst thing for everyone because they promote themselves, like the obscene drag-show queens going to children's libraries, to get the most attention possible, or they go into politics like that dreadful Levine, admiral of the Navy, or that peculiar-looking man on the Alt-History channel who suddenly decided to be a woman, a low-voiced, very ugly "woman" who is so creepy I literally run from the room whenever he come on a program my husband is watching.

They are way too crazy for anyone to want to stay near them, and this is a big problem they have if they need lots of attention. So I'm hoping this fashion in psychosis will go out of fashion.
I haven't done much research on the subject.................nor do I care to.
All I know is, I don't get it.............likely won't ever.

Were you a virgin when you got married? Cause the Bible is crystal clear that fornication is as much a sin as homosexuality.

You don’t have the right to pick and choose.
Actually, you do. You can repent and try not to sin again. A gay man married to another gay man has no intention of repenting, does he?

Actually, you do. You can repent and try not to sin again. A gay man married to another gay man has no intention of repenting, does he?

How about adultery? If someone is divorced for any reason other than their spouse cheating on them, and they get remarried then they are committing adultery and the one they married is as well. This sin last as long as the new marriage does.

Ok, still doesn’t explain why you people single out homosexuality over fornication.

Tell me why.

How about adultery? If someone is divorced for any reason other than their spouse cheating on them, and they get remarried then they are committing adultery and the one they married is as well. This sin last as long as the new marriage does.
Yep. According to the Catholic church. So both instances are sinful in the church.

Forum List

Back