Gender identity

The civil rights movement showed us that discrimination isn’t okay.

I think you forgot that since you think some discrimination is okay and some isn’t it. Make no mistake, discrimination against gay and trans people is no less bad than discrimination against blacks people.
Using your "logic", can we discriminate against pedophiles?

And again, discrimination of race is one thing, religion is another. And religion is protected by the Constitution.

Oh come on

You’re telling there’s just as much Christian outrage over fornication as there is over homosexuality?

It’s another example of Christiana’s cherry picking the parts of the Bible that suit their agenda and ignoring the parts that don’t.
I can tell a gay couple from a mile away. I can't tell a fornicating couple if they stand inches from me. Both are bad, but gays make it easy to see that they are living in sin.

How’s science make it possible for that gay guy to push the little darlin out? 😙
Did you fail science and biology Dipshit? Being gay doesn't affect your ability to produce sperm you fucktard? Are you unfamiliar with in vitro fertilization? 🤣🤣🤣

Isnt it being illegal discriminatory? What gives society the right to set the age of consent?
Ah, you’re choosing to go with an absurdly broad definition of discrimination.

Yes, we discriminate based on engaging in illegal acts.

We don’t discriminate based on characteristics which have nothing to do with breaking any law and which are immutable. Such as race, religion, gender, age, nation of origin, disability etc.

I dont give 2 shits what these people do.
Just dont bring kids into the mix. Also, dont try and shove it down my throat with discriminatory legislation and shit. Your liberty ends at my nose.

Ah, you’re choosing to go with an absurdly broad definition of discrimination.

Yes, we discriminate based on engaging in illegal acts.

We don’t discriminate based on characteristics which have nothing to do with breaking any law and which are immutable. Such as race, religion, gender, age, nation of origin, disability etc.
So, society does set standards for illegal acts, and we should enforce the ones you agree with? BTW, you included "age" in your descriptor. We are indeed discriminating against the young, are we not?

Forum List

Back