Gender identity

It makes sense that one persecuted minority would have sympathy for another persecuted minority.

It’s not something an evangelical Christian would get.
The fact is Muslims don't accept homosexuality.

Sure. And the students at Woolworth’s lunch counter had other options too, right?
Yes, they did. Maybe different options but they definitely had options. They might have had their feelings hurt or were angered--nobody says it was good, noble, just, fair, honorable, but nobody suffered any permanent or material harm because they could have lunch at Woolworths.

I do not condone the Jim Crow laws or any form of segregation based on skin color. I don't know a single person--not one--not even the most hardened redneck conservatives--who condone those laws.

But those laws were ending in the 1950's and were completely gone by 1964. That was SIX DECADES ago.

Meanwhile I, as a woman, was denied consideration for numerous occupations during that same era, denied admission to all men's groups/clubs/establishments. I was forced into accepting jobs that paid less and had far fewer opportunities for advancement than men.

But you know what? All that has now been corrected. Women who do what men do earn as much or more than the guys do and women have just as much opportunity if they choose to work and produce as men do. Myself, I have enjoyed good pay, good interesting rewarding jobs that once were closed to women. To pay me reparations for inequities 60 years ago, inequities that have been corrected, is completely ridiculous.

I realize the gays felt compelled to latch themselves on to the civil rights movement of the black population and the suffering they went through. But is hardly the same thing. Gays can walk down the street to a more progressive bakery for a damn cake.
So if only a few places said “no blacks”, you wouldn’t care? That’s what you’re implying.

Either discrimination is allowed or it isn’t. The frequency of it occurring doesn’t change that.

I got a HUGE problem here. We have thousands of years, and many cultures and countless generations that have accepted gender norms across the millennium. Across the years, and the history, SUDDENLY there are "new" undiscovered genders all of a sudden? Gender Dysphoria by any other name. Read Oliver Sacks, the mind does strange things.
This is what happens when Marxists redefine what words mean to implement their destruction of a society in order to supposedly 'build back better' which has never worked anywhere and anytime it has been tried.

So if only a few places said “no blacks”, you wouldn’t care? That’s what you’re implying.

Either discrimination is allowed or it isn’t. The frequency of it occurring doesn’t change that.
Nobody is saying 'no gays' what they are saying is to stop trying to push their delusions on regular folks.

This is what happens when Marxists redefine what words mean to implement their destruction of a society in order to supposedly 'build back better' which has never worked anywhere and anytime it has been tried.
She's like Dr. Frankenstein, trying to keep a dead man alive.

I’m implying that blacks actually had to FIGHT for their civil rights…actually go through the hardships and actual discrimination that the gay/trans activists that are hijacking the civil rights movement have never experienced and will never experience …they just latch themselves on to the actual blood sweat and tears of work the black population started.

But you already know that since Ive stated it several times now.

Last edited:
I’m implying that blacks actually had to FIGHT for their civil rights…actually go through the hardships and actual discrimination that the gay/trans activists that are hijacking the civil rights movement have never experienced and will never experience …they just latch themselves on to the actual blood sweat and tears of work the black population started.

But you already know that since Ive stated it several times now.
White slavery and discrimination of Christian's was the start of it all way before blacks and gays.

Gender-fluid individuals are only a caricature of human reality because they have no scientific basis for their existence.

Forum List

Back