General Flynn goes FULL TRAITOR on America

It sounds as if he is quite critical of the current administration. I don't know how much of the way he was treated has contributed to his anger, but as someone abused in Canada, I do understand how someone can unleash with disdain.

He over reached when painting Putin as a justified, in the global world today and with so many domestic policies that don't make sense to many citizens in the West however, it's sadly becoming increasingly difficult to separate the good guys from the bad and some bad actors get a pass when there should be accountability. Be it Putin, Clinton, Flynn or other people in positions of power and spotlight.

Our enemies and sometimes so-called allies know this as well. Is it becoming a world of elites battling other elites for influence while the common citizen have less of an opportunity for happiness and success? I know for sure it's this way in Canada.

Last edited:

Is he a Russian asset? I say...maybe. But make no mistake he is absolutely WRONG.

He says there are ''legitimate ethnic problems'' -- what a psycho. He is supporting Russian WAR

Is he sleeping in bed with PUTIN LIKE BIDEN, OBAMA AND CLINTON DO?

JOE SAID TAKE A BITE OF UKRAINE AND HAVE A SLICE OF CRIMEA TOO, AND PUTIN DID.

JOE GAVE HIS LOVER THE NORDSTREAM2 PIPELINE AND PUTIN PAID HIM BACK WITH SOME WAG THE DOG.

Is he a Russian asset? I say...maybe. But make no mistake he is absolutely WRONG.

He says there are ''legitimate ethnic problems'' -- what a psycho. He is supporting Russian WAR

Flynn's got the right talking points warmed up for Trump but Trump's too busy flushing his toilet so far.
Trump coming out against Biden's presidential war would of necessity be an endorsement of Vlad.
Pretty risky business for Trump right now so he's leave his balls behind when he opens up on the new war.

To stay away from the sad stuff, photos of real human people huddled in the subway. S PENN is there filming the war so the reality of war will be captured.

everyone-i-dont-like-is-a-russian-spy-the-emotional-3254303.png

You leftists are retarded.

Forum List

Back