General Flynn pleads - GUILTY! - Lock him up!... and Hillary laughs and laughs and laughs!

They just showed Flynn's "Walk of Shame" to the court house where he will plead guilty to a felony.

Maybe there was a deal.... maybe not! We will just have to wait and see.

could triple your output that way
(just a suggestion)

Hillary Clinton ...Lock her up ? LOL
Here amuse yourself Trump Adulator dude ...sad
get

Mr Gravitas ...when you are trying to deflect from your Orange Messiah Don the Con do not just use Hillary Clinton...drop a "Bill" in there once in a while for variety LOL

Natasha Bertrand @NatashaBertrand
This is clear sign Flynn is cooperating, per experts, and that the government issued a single count felony -- the easiest to write & one that shows fewest cards -- in order to pressure Flynn to flip. Central mandate for Mueller after all is Russian counterintel investigation.

9:55 AM - Dec 1, 2017

Mr Gravitas ...when you are trying to deflect from your Orange Messiah Don the Con do not just use Hillary Clinton...drop a "Bill" in there once in a while for variety LOL

Natasha Bertrand @NatashaBertrand
This is clear sign Flynn is cooperating, per experts, and that the government issued a single count felony -- the easiest to write & one that shows fewest cards -- in order to pressure Flynn to flip. Central mandate for Mueller after all is Russian counterintel investigation.

9:55 AM - Dec 1, 2017

No need, Bill had his day in court.

(just a suggestion)

Boy, do YOU have a wrong number.
sure I do [" i did not vote for Trump"] LOL there is a saying in Spanish that the person who holds down the cow to be slaughtered is as guilty as the one that applies the knife to the throat...you are a Trump supporter Mr Gravitas ...I know its shameful but you must face the reality about you LOL...get over the denial embrace your Orange Saint LOL

My predictions will be proven accurate. They've already spent tons of Taxpayer Cash on this. They need convictions to justify it. So some Trump associates will go down, while numerous corrupt Clinton/Obama lackeys get away with everything.

Make no mistake about it, it is a rigged game. It's all about taking Trump out. He dared to challenge the NWO Globalists and fight for American Citizens. They're gonna do everything in their considerable power to get rid of him. He's in for a long rough fight. I'll continue to pray for the man.

BREAKING: Plea hearing scheduled for Michael Flynn today at 10:30 a.m., special counsel's office announces.
Former Nat'l Security Adviser Michael Flynn to plead guilty to lying to FBIhttp://6abc.com/fmr-natl-security-adviser-flynn-to-plead-guilty-to-lying-to-fbi/2722105/

Whee! Hey, Dopers... How do you feel about 2016 vote NOW?

I-want-you-to-be-my-chump-320x320.gif

Got that Great Douche Feeling Still?

btw: It's interesting that HRC has been in Politics for over 40 years. Traitor Flynn only on the job 24 days? "if I did a tenth of what [Hillary Clinton] did, I would be in jail today."~Flynn
And 10 months later pleads toooooo... a Felony CRIME! WOW!

Last edited:
(just a suggestion)

get
After everything Flynn did, lying to the FBI, taking money from foreign governments, possibly being part of a kidnap plot and more, they are only charging him with a single felony.
Why?

When going after Mafia, there is the Don at the top, then the big generals then all the little soldiers at the bottom.

They wouldn't let Flynn get off so easy for a soldier. They would go after the generals or the Don at the top.

Now remember, Jarred has been called in again and again during the last couple of weeks. Possibly he's next. Or even Trump. But I suspect it will be Don Jr. or Jarred next. Because their Russian contacts are so very well documented.

My question is why is he being charged if he is supposedly flipping on Trump? I thought people who flipped got immunity?

They do not get immunity most often, they get lesser charge.

THIS is the LESSER charge.

This isn't even a lesser charge, it's a least of their crimes. A lesser charge would be if you were guilty of a felony, and you plead guilty to a misdemeanor. Flynn faces a huge indictment list of charges, and they picked the smallest one on the list.

Has anyone noticed the difference in how the Hillary email/server was handled and how the Trump/Russia investigation has been handled. Hillary -- no grand jury for issuing subpoenas and immunity deals cut right and left with her staff with no deals. Trump -- grand jury issued for subpoenas and searches and people associated with Trump are actually held to the standard of telling the truth.
Moral of the story?

Don't fuck with the Deep State.

I think as long as Trump doesn't release all of those JFK files? He'll be just fine. :badgrin:

My question is why is he being charged if he is supposedly flipping on Trump? I thought people who flipped got immunity?

It was only rumored that the FBI had turned him. It was never confirmed.
No surprise, Rachel Maddow said on her show in February to watch Flynn. He was the key. She's always spot on.
Like she was spot on Hillary winning the election..... Yep, that's right! Maddow is always spot on.

Where/when did she say Hillary was going to win? She never did. If it wasn't for lies you people wouldn't be able to post.

He was probably guilty of much more than lying but made a deal to plead guilty for the lesser charge.

You know what that means!!!!!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!

He's flipping on Trump.

I hope so. I hope Flynn brings the big orange motherfuckin' liar down to his fat knees.
Flynn is being charged for lying to the FBI about his involvement with Turkey's government.
The 'lie' was more of an oversight on his part about the details.
IF Flynn had ANYTHING to 'sell' to the FBI against Trump he would have done so.
Just like with Manafort and his business partner.
They had nothing to sell so all Mullier could do is charge them with being possibly involved in crooked business dealings YEARS before Trump ran for President.
By the time Manafort et al go to court the seas, according to Al Gore, will have risen ten feet.

He is being charged for not reporting and then lying about taking $$$$K for a speech from the Russians, dumbass.
Russians paid Mike Flynn $45k for RT speech, documents show

Forum List

Back