General Flynn pleads - GUILTY! - Lock him up!... and Hillary laughs and laughs and laughs!

Has anyone noticed the difference in how the Hillary email/server was handled and how the Trump/Russia investigation has been handled. Hillary -- no grand jury for issuing subpoenas and immunity deals cut right and left with her staff with no deals. Trump -- grand jury issued for subpoenas and searches and people associated with Trump are actually held to the standard of telling the truth.

Maybe because, and this may sound crazy, one there was something to charge people for and the other there wasn't. Crazy idea, I know.

He was probably guilty of much more than lying but made a deal to plead guilty for the lesser charge.

You know what that means!!!!!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!

He's flipping on Trump.

I hope so. I hope Flynn brings the big orange motherfuckin' liar down to his fat knees.
read the charge, lying to the FBI. Not russia russia. what's wrong with you. I think your hate for trump is over the top there bubba. you need some help. I would love to see secret service show up at your door. You think you're safe behind a PC.

The charge is related to lying to the FBI about Russia. Have you read the actual charges?

After everything Flynn did, lying to the FBI, taking money from foreign governments, possibly being part of a kidnap plot and more, they are only charging him with a single felony.
Why?
If you plead guilty to a charge they will drop the other charges, it happens all the time

These Trumpanzees are exactly what Trump was talking about when he said he could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and they would still vote for him.

What's it going to take for you stupid people to wake up?

Flynn was Trump's closest advisors and confidante. The fucking fish rots from the head, you stupid idiots.

read the charge, lying to the FBI. Not russia russia. what's wrong with you. I think your hate for trump is over the top there bubba. you need some help. I would love to see secret service show up at your door. You think you're safe behind a PC.

LOL! Do you know personally what Flynn used to plead down to a lesser charge? No. So...you're just talking out of your ass.

Who on here continually said that Mueller's investigation was a nothing burger?
Honey, it's a Carl Jr's triple full-pounder with cheese and jalapenos.

These Trumpanzees are exactly what Trump was talking about when he said he could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and they would still vote for him.

What's it going to take for you stupid people to wake up?

Flynn was Trump's closest advisors and confidante. The fucking fish rots from the head, you stupid idiots.

NO WAY IN HELL would Flynn, on HIS OWN talk to Russians without Trump's blessing, if not outright direction.

I don't see how Trump gets out of this blatant violation of the Logan Act.

Well President Trump fired him for lying to the administration about his communications with the ambassador.

Yet somehow this makes President Trump guilty of.....well....something in the minds of un-American progressives.

My question is why is he being charged if he is supposedly flipping on Trump? I thought people who flipped got immunity?

It was only rumored that the FBI had turned him. It was never confirmed.
No surprise, Rachel Maddow said on her show in February to watch Flynn. He was the key. She's always spot on.
Like she was spot on Hillary winning the election..... Yep, that's right! Maddow is always spot on.

Where/when did she say Hillary was going to win? She never did. If it wasn't for lies you people wouldn't be able to post.

Has anyone noticed the difference in how the Hillary email/server was handled and how the Trump/Russia investigation has been handled. Hillary -- no grand jury for issuing subpoenas and immunity deals cut right and left with her staff with no deals. Trump -- grand jury issued for subpoenas and searches and people associated with Trump are actually held to the standard of telling the truth.

Maybe because, and this may sound crazy, one there was something to charge people for and the other there wasn't. Crazy idea, I know.
maybe, but no. we all know it is it no.

My question is why is he being charged if he is supposedly flipping on Trump? I thought people who flipped got immunity?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:clap2:

D'OH!!!!

You watch too many movies and TV shows; but this belies the real problem with Conservatives...they are incapable of distinguishing fiction from fact.
I wonder what he's spilling to get the plea deal.

And I wonder what Hope Hicks said. And I wonder if Rince has been interviewed yet. He knew what Bannon was up to.

After everything Flynn did, lying to the FBI, taking money from foreign governments, possibly being part of a kidnap plot and more, they are only charging him with a single felony.
Why?
If you plead guilty to a charge they will drop the other charges, it happens all the time
If it's the biggest charge. They will drop lessor charges if they are convinced of a conviction. But Flynn has so many and some involving National Security. And I have no doubt those other charges were dropped because Flynn has something deliciously tasty he is willing to share.

Former VP Candidate for Hillary Tim Kaine's comment was hilarious. He said that Flynn wanted to deny Hillary due access, yet here his is taking full advantage. Then he said, "Deeply disturbing".

And oh by the way, here is Trump, happy with Russians moderating their response based on their conversations with Flynn:

3BB8B01800000578-4077086-image-a-1_1483135825557.jpg

Trump is now totally fucked.

Forum List

Back