General Flynn pleads - GUILTY! - Lock him up!... and Hillary laughs and laughs and laughs!

I wonder what he's spilling to get the plea deal.
And I wonder what Hope Hicks said. And I wonder if Rince has been interviewed yet. He knew what Bannon was up to.

This goes beyond just Trump and his family...this goes all the way to the RNC and the down-ballot races that took Russian-backed support in the form of funding from the RNC and dark money groups. Not to mention Conservative organizations that coordinated with the RNC.

That's why nothing this GOP Congress does should be allowed to stand. None of the appointees should be allowed to remain in their positions. None of the judicial nominees should be allowed to stay on the bench. If Russian influence reached into the Republican Party, which with Preibus being RNC Chair and then Trump's C-o-S, then the entire Republican Party and all its members should be treated as Russian kompromat at the very least.

He will do six months at most...just a process crime like Martha Stewart plead guilty to. Flynn is trying to protect his son who worked with him for several years. This has nothing to do with the election or Trump or collusion.

I wonder what he's spilling to get the plea deal.
And I wonder what Hope Hicks said. And I wonder if Rince has been interviewed yet. He knew what Bannon was up to.

This goes beyond just Trump and his family...this goes all the way to the RNC and the down-ballot races that took Russian-backed support in the form of funding from the RNC and dark money groups. Not to mention Conservative organizations that coordinated with the RNC.

That's why nothing this GOP Congress does should be allowed to stand. None of the appointees should be allowed to remain in their positions. None of the judicial nominees should be allowed to stay on the bench. If Russian influence reached into the Republican Party, which with Preibus being RNC Chair and then Trump's C-o-S, then the entire Republican Party and all its members should be treated as Russian kompromat at the very least.

LOL.

QUOTE="Timmy, post: 18722744, member: 55842"]
He was probably guilty of much more than lying but made a deal to plead guilty for the lesser charge.

You know what that means!!!!!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!

He's flipping on Trump.
People who flip normally get immunity

Not true . They get lower charges and agreements to not push for max sentence .[/QUOTE]

Mueller got bigger crimes to charge Flynn with. He's keeping them separate. So to keep
the Great Douche stressed.

Hmm? Be FUNNY. To force the Douche to issue Flynn many Pardons.

Last edited:
Mod Note:

Merged 4 threads on this topic.

Look at current topic list before starting new one.

He will do six months at most...just a process crime like Martha Stewart plead guilty to. Flynn is trying to protect his son who worked with him for several years. This has nothing to do with the election or Trump or collusion.

Flynn will start singing for his supper.

Flynn pled guilty to lying about a Logan Act charge.

Flynn will start singing for his supper.

Flynn pled guilty to lying about a Logan Act charge
Flynn has no song to sing...he is keeping his son off of the hot seat nothing more...When will you libs get it? There was no Russia Trump collusion.

Thoughts?

Flynn charged with lying to FBI

President Donald Trump's ex-national security adviser, Michael Flynn, has been charged with making a false statement to the FBI in January.

Well, TwitLer will start spewing more crazy in IT's Tweets!
More will see clearly.........

Trump_Conned_ME150x150.gif

Just the beginning - either there will be more charges or Crooked Mike is dropping the dime on Donald and his family :cool-45:

Forum List

Back