General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Knowing how the liberals operate, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out the congresswoman twisted his words. That is just a part of their tactics. We see it here on the forum for goodness sake!

So three people in the car were all lying?
You do know the congresswoman was invited, she is a mentor of the family?.
Just a bit ironic that a five time draft dodger (said avoiding STDs was his Vietnam) should be so patriotic.
What a guy
It might help if you knew the def of liberal?
For the individual and small gov
No Latin in college?

Unfortunately, the term "classical liberal" has been grossly twisted since back when there were such things as "classical liberals." I've been told the correct term for today's liberal is a "progressive." Mac1958 :D Tell him, Mac!
:laugh:

Well, it's the actual liberal who is the endangered species in the Democratic party. It's been taken over by Regressives, illiberal leftist authoritarians. The term "Regressive Left" was coined by a liberal Muslim Brit, horrified by what has happened to the party.

A decent liberal would hear this story, recognize that there is no proof, and move on. The Regressives are buying into it 100% (or pretending to) for obviously political reasons.

None of us really know what was said, and neither side of the story is provable.

Okay, well, when I said liberal, I meant "illiberal leftist authoritarians." How about if I just say "leftists" instead?

Knowing how the liberals operate, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out the congresswoman twisted his words. That is just a part of their tactics. We see it here on the forum for goodness sake!

Just a bit ironic that a five time draft dodger (said avoiding STDs was his Vietnam) should be so patriotic.
What a guy
No Latin in college?

Unfortunately, the term "classical liberal" has been grossly twisted since back when there were such things as "classical liberals." I've been told the correct term for today's liberal is a "progressive." Mac1958 :D Tell him, Mac!

Only in your mind.
Many big corporatists like myself prefer to be known as classical liberals.
It's been twisted by knees news and others and the uneducated cult just bleats, have no idea of the origin

Most of today's liberals do not believe in small government! Lol! You are a minority in your party. :) They are all big government collectivists. Where have you been? :D

Wow, you know them all personally?
Apologies, I've been In the drug company hierarchy overcharging the uneducated
Good old American way, I've got mine, screw the rest.
And I need more tax breaks to invest
You do realize big gov often equal big companies ?
Most lobby $? Pharma

Now the Dems are saying General Kelly is RACIST for being critical of this insane bitch.

Wilson says Kelly lied, used 'racist term' during his emotional briefing

The Florida lawmaker who criticized President Donald Trump's condolence call to a fallen soldier's wife hit back at White House Chief of Staff John Kelly on Friday, claiming that his emotional comments a day earlier featured a “lie” and a “racist” insult directed at her.

“I feel sorry for General Kelly. He has my sympathy for the loss of his son,” the lawmaker, Rep. Frederica Wilson, a Democrat, told CNN. "But he can't just go on TV and lie on me."

Jesus....what a fucking dingbat.

What a guy
No Latin in college?

Only in your mind.
It's been twisted by knees news and others and the uneducated cult just bleats, have no idea of the origin

Most of today's liberals do not believe in small government! Lol! You are a minority in your party. :) They are all big government collectivists. Where have you been? :D

Most lobby $? Pharma

Oh, so you ARE just a leftist then? Not a classical liberal?

What a guy
No Latin in college?

Only in your mind.

Most lobby $? Pharma

Don't you think that big government invites more lobbyists though from big corporations though? Do you believe the government is an innocent victim of basically what amounts to bribery from big pharma? Lol!

Trump hates all military personnel and General Kelly is racist.

Amazing conclusions drawn by the left from this incident.

What conclusions are drawn from the Clinton/Russia/Putin/Obama Uranium deal?

What a guy
No Latin in college?

Well, it's the actual liberal who is the endangered species in the Democratic party. It's been taken over by Regressives, illiberal leftist authoritarians. The term "Regressive Left" was coined by a liberal Muslim Brit, horrified by what has happened to the party.

A decent liberal would hear this story, recognize that there is no proof, and move on. The Regressives are buying into it 100% (or pretending to) for obviously political reasons.

None of us really know what was said, and neither side of the story is provable.

Okay, well, when I said liberal, I meant "illiberal leftist authoritarians." How about if I just say "leftists" instead?

You mean these welfare cheats who take 1/50th of our military budget?
I was just reading where 1% of the pop are frustrated authoritarian leaders, 25 % are just dying to follow an authoritarian.
So who would be a leftist authoritarian? Bernie, Hillary? Please ...
Can't hold a candle to don the con. Think he's a frustrated authoritarian?
Keep the gov out of my Medicare as the trumpette said

Don't forget, kill and enslave African Americans and all peoples of color! :eek: The horror, the horror!

What a guy
No Latin in college?

You mean these welfare cheats who take 1/50th of our military budget?
I was just reading where 1% of the pop are frustrated authoritarian leaders, 25 % are just dying to follow an authoritarian.
So who would be a leftist authoritarian? Bernie, Hillary? Please ...
Can't hold a candle to don the con. Think he's a frustrated authoritarian?
Keep the gov out of my Medicare as the trumpette said

Hillary, most definitely. A woman who wants to take away one of our natural rights.

They want to strip us of our 2nd amendment RIGHT to self defense so that we have to rely on local police and government officials for our "protection." How STUPID is the shithead who votes for that?

Not the stupid uranium garbage again.
Why don't you read the facts instead or bleating right wing garbage?
Just for starters, Hillary had nothing to do with a few % of our uranium.
6-10 different depts were involved.
But omg, HILLARY WAS AT THE BOTTOM OF IT.
Vince Foster next

Vince Foster next
yet it's no issue to say ALL ROLLS UP TO TRUMP!!!

They want to strip us of our 2nd amendment RIGHT to self defense so that we have to rely on local police and government officials for our "protection." How STUPID is the shithead who votes for that?
Shithead?
Nice foul mouth.
The limit of your vocabulary.?
You do know the uppity nixxer passed carrying in national parks?
Strip 375000000 guns?
Don't you realize how improbable that is?
I assume you have driven off a few terrorists with your heavily armed self?
Do tell how many
Or just paranoia?
What is it? 3 kids a day, every day killed playing with home guns?

Just keep feeding on Fox News; truly FAKE NEWS abound! Hannity looks like a fool ranting about a lack of investigations into the Clintons who are not in office! He overlooks sleazy Trump's actions, but if Hillary jaywalks, "lock her up!" He's such an A$$hole! :9: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :fu:

Vince Foster next
What happened to the buck stops here?
Had to send Kelly out cos he didn't have the balld

Shithead?
Nice foul mouth.
Strip 375000000 guns?
Do tell how many
Or just paranoia?

Who do you think you are fooling with this nonsense? I wouldn't give you an inch. I don't trust you leftists one bit. Why don't you go and read up on some Wikileaks of DNC emails for a nice "taste" of what your democratic dictators think about you if you find "shithead" offensive.

Vince Foster next

Oh, it must be Bush's fault! ROFL!

Shithead?
Nice foul mouth.
Strip 375000000 guns?
Do tell how many
Or just paranoia?

Who do you think you are fooling with this nonsense? I wouldn't give you an inch. I don't trust you leftists one bit. Why don't you go and read up on some Wikileaks of DNC emails for a nice "taste" of what your democratic dictators think about you if you find "shithead" offensive.
I don't care.
I just don't call people shitheads.
Please send a link to the wikileaks
I'm sure there's a load of national security info.
Just trying to improve your foul mouth
Ps any golden shower videos in the wiki?

Vince Foster next
when nothing trump does is good enough for you and you will bag on anything he tries - i simply don't give a flying rat fuck in a hurricane what you think. i don't give a shit about how you "feel".

i care about how we as a country come back together and as long as you're going to rag on trump no matter what, i just stop listening because you simply add no value.

Forum List

Back