General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

POTUS said Obama did not call dead warriors. General Kelly confirmed it today. No call from Obama for his dead son

-Geaux
Wow, are you serious with that comment? Does your brain tell you that is a good point?

Not sure what you mean. At least our patriotic POTUS called the widow. Obama did not call General Kelly to offer condolences of any kind? Which BTW, is exactly what Mr Trump said and as usual, came to be true.

Obama is a panty waste despicable human

-Geaux
There have been many fallen soldiers that Trump didn’t call or write to. If you are going to insult Obama for not calling Kelly then you have to insult Trump for the ones that he didn’t reach out to as well. Obama was known for his compassion for gold star families. You are making an ignorant point and this is a pretty stupid and sickening fight to be picking.

It took courage for Trump to make the call, he may have fucked up the message but his heart was in the right place. Obama never should have been brought into this discussion. Trumps call shouldn’t have been exploited by the congresswomen. End of story

Let's re-visit the issue. MSM was all over POTUS for NOT contacting the family members. POTUS pointed out that not all Presidents do so, but the double standard was only being applied to Mr Trump and they lambasted him. Then when is brought to the light, that Obama did not contact General Kelly, all of a sudden the left agrees with POTUS that not all Presidents do so.

-Geaux

In Truth, the MSM said nothing about Trump contacting the families
They asked why Trump had not commented on the killings for 12 days

It was TRUMP who brought up that Obama and most Presidents did not contact families

Once Trump started lying, a relatively manageable situation escallated

Remember a little episode where a former NFL player who was a Ranger was killed in Afghanistan and it was later determined to have been from friendly fire? That is why sometimes it is better to wait on the initial reports to see if the cause was as initially thought. These troops were not literally in the middle of nowhere, but you could see it from there!

There were Nigerian troops and French troops involved in the operation and recovery. There is a lot to sort out. If Trump later had to backtrack on anything, you would be all over him like a cheap suit! He cannot win with this media circus because they are not his monkeys!

General Kelly willingly works for a pathological liar and huckster. That speaks to Kelly's character more than anything else.

And this won't be the last time he has to cover for his psycho boss.

Who covers for you when you make such ridiculous assertions? Do you pay someone or do they do it for free?

No one probably reads anything you post anyway. They probably have you on ignore.
There is nothing but fact in my post. Trump is a pathological liar and huckster, and Kelly chooses to work for the lying fuck.

And it definitely is not going to be the last time sycophant Kelly has to cover for his idiot lying boss.

You would know a fact if a truckload of them were dumped on your ignorant ass.

You have NOTHING!

Suck it up you liberal snowflake!

General Kelly willingly works for a pathological liar and huckster. That speaks to Kelly's character more than anything else.

Who covers for you when you make such ridiculous assertions? Do you pay someone or do they do it for free?

No one probably reads anything you post anyway. They probably have you on ignore.
There is nothing but fact in my post. Trump is a pathological liar and huckster, and Kelly chooses to work for the lying fuck.

And it definitely is not going to be the last time sycophant Kelly has to cover for his idiot lying boss.

You have NOTHING!
O'rly?

Where's the Obamacare replacement Trump said he would provide "immediately" when his Health secretary was confirmed?

Or how about this one:
“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

I have PLENTY more, you willfuly blind rube. Your messiah is a pathological liar.

You have NOTHING!
"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

"On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

"However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans."

Need more, retard?

Kelly willingly works for a pathological liar and huckster.

This won't be the last time Kelly has to cover for his psycho boss.

Care4all sank Admiral Rockwell Tory and his arguments.

You wouldn't know a win if it fell on you. I have yet to see you ever have a discussion where even stupid people agree with you. That's how much of a loser you are! Even the other losers want nothing to do with you.
:) Ad hom instead of facts and evidence. You Trumper have sank to Trump's level. Good Americans will no longer tolerate that Orange Anus and his orangopiod defenders.

He lied about what was said. You know it. I know it. If you deny it, you continue to be a liar.

Care4all owns your butt.

You have NOTHING!

Suck it up you liberal snowflake!
More ad hom from the loser, the defrocked admiral.

Knowing how the liberals operate, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out the congresswoman twisted his words. That is just a part of their tactics. We see it here on the forum for goodness sake!

So three people in the car were all lying?
You do know the congresswoman was invited, she is a mentor of the family?.
Just a bit ironic that a five time draft dodger (said avoiding STDs was his Vietnam) should be so patriotic.
What a guy
It might help if you knew the def of liberal?
For the individual and small gov
No Latin in college?

Knowing how the liberals operate, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out the congresswoman twisted his words. That is just a part of their tactics. We see it here on the forum for goodness sake!

Just a bit ironic that a five time draft dodger (said avoiding STDs was his Vietnam) should be so patriotic.
What a guy
No Latin in college?

Unfortunately, the term "classical liberal" has been grossly twisted since back when there were such things as "classical liberals." I've been told the correct term for today's liberal is a "progressive." Mac1958 :D Tell him, Mac!

Y'all need to just stop. Its making you look stupid. Or did you forget Trump is sitting in the WH because he was put there due to NOT having bedside pc manners? we don't need tiskers. We need someone that doesn't pull punches. He stated fact. Deal with it.

So, if you were at a funeral for one of your kids, and someone walked up to you and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss, but they deserved it for driving drunk," you'd think that was appropriate?

At no point did President Trump blame the soldier for his own death.

That is the very fabrication President Trump was referring to, and you just proved his point by spreading what the lying sack of shit Congresswoman falsely claimed.

That's not what I said. He did however say that he knew by signing up for the military he could die.

If you drink and drive you know by doing so you could die.

There is a time and place for making comments like this. Kelly made it VERY clear that he told Trump what to say. Instead of saying the soldier was being heroic, by making the decision to serve despite the chance he could loose his life doing so, Trump made it sound like his death wasn't a big deal because he knew he could die.
That's what that lying pig Frederica Wilson says. Kelly says otherwise.
Lying pig?
Nice foul mouth, which college again?
If you knew how to listen Kelly never refuted what she said.
Just garbage how she eavesdropped when actually she was a mentor and invited

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

and he lied about the congress woman... just like the orange sociopath always does.

he also never said the conversation didn't happen. he said the orange idiot "meant to say".

but thanks for playing.

What a guy
No Latin in college?

Unfortunately, the term "classical liberal" has been grossly twisted since back when there were such things as "classical liberals." I've been told the correct term for today's liberal is a "progressive." Mac1958 :D Tell him, Mac!

Only in your mind.
Many big corporatists like myself prefer to be known as classical liberals.
It's been twisted by knees news and others and the uneducated cult just bleats, have no idea of the origin

What a guy
No Latin in college?

Only in your mind.
It's been twisted by knees news and others and the uneducated cult just bleats, have no idea of the origin

Most of today's liberals do not believe in small government! Lol! You are a minority in your party. :) They are all big government collectivists. Where have you been? :D

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online

and he lied about the congress woman... just like the orange sociopath always does.

he also never said the conversation didn't happen. he said the orange idiot "meant to say".

but thanks for playing.
Yup Kelly never refuted what she said.
Just complained about her muscling in on the conversation
Never mentioned she was a mentor and invited

What a guy
No Latin in college?

:laugh:

Well, it's the actual liberal who is the endangered species in the Democratic party. It's been taken over by Regressives, illiberal leftist authoritarians. The term "Regressive Left" was coined by a liberal Muslim Brit, horrified by what has happened to the party.

A decent liberal would hear this story, recognize that there is no proof, and move on. The Regressives are buying into it 100% (or pretending to) for obviously political reasons.

None of us really know what was said, and neither side of the story is provable.

What a guy
No Latin in college?

Only in your mind.

If you were about small government and individual rights, you would call yourself a libertarian or maybe a centrist.

and he lied about the Congress woman... just like the orange sociopath always does.

but thanks for playing.

Trump has no trouble denying something and calling all concerned "liars!" It's more than a little pathetic that after all this time, he still thinks he can act so boorishly and get away with it! So far Republicans have backed him for the most part and not harangued him with much needed investigations into his dealings as he runs Trump Co. from the West Wing! It's hard to have any respect for what they're allowing to go on, but what else is to be expected? When you sleep with dogs, you should expect to wake up with flees! I don't know how they're supposed to do to cleanse their party of these hateful people who think it's ok for Trump to do the things he does and says!

Trump's taken down another one! Trying to defend this reprobate, Kelly has maligned and ruined his own name! Shame really, but he had to know this was inevitable being the C. of S. who's job it is to streamline info and keep Trump on some kind of course! He shamed himself for all time going after that woman with fake and false info supplied by sleazebags "on the right" who will say or write anything to undermine someone that's giving them trouble! I'm surprised Kelly hasn't tendered his resignation but for his duty thinking he's saving us from a lot worse situation! :beer: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back