General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Obamacare. It's actually been working and would work fine without GOP and crony insurer sabotage...
Franco....I'm sorry but you are just wrong. Obamacare is costing people way too much for way too little. The widely expressed view in the healthcare industry today is MEDIOCRE CARE = Obamacare.
Talk to your doctor and get back to me.
Very expensive mediocre care.
Catastrophic coverage, just the way things were going anyway duh...

What's wrong with Obamacare is the cost of Healthcare in the world of GOP scams big health big Pharma Etc...
Well Thank you for finally admitting there is something wrong with Obamacare.That's a good start....now lets fix it.
What's wrong with Obamacare is what was wrong with it before Obamacare ridiculously high cost. The cost curve is actually bent down despite GOP and crony insurer sabotage.

I'm with General Kelly on this one. We all know Trump is a braggart and a liar, so do we really have to prove it over the lives of dead young Americans who were serving their country? Really?

I just thought -- the selfless devotion that brings a man or woman to die on the battlefield, I just thought that that might be sacred.

And when I listened to this woman and what she was saying, and what she was doing on TV, the only thing I could do to collect my thoughts was to go and walk among the finest men and women on this Earth. And you can always find them because they're in Arlington National Cemetery. I went over there for an hour-and-a-half, walked among the stones, some of whom I put there because they were doing what I told them to do when they were killed.

That Congresswoman and the bag of cats she unloosed is SO beneath us as a people. Every morning it just gets bigger and worse. Was even on the front page of my local paper this a.m. This is wrong.

Full text: John Kelly’s remarks on Trump’s phone call to military widow

Trump's supporters continue to fabricate fake news.

Trump said what he said, then lied.

The Trump camp seems to straddle both sides of the fence

They deny that he said it
Then say "that is not what he meant"
I chuckled this a.m. to read that Gen. Kelly had advised President Trump NOT to call the families of dead soldiers. But Trump insisted, so Kelly shared with him the thoughts given to him on his own son's death, which had seemed fitting.
Trump mangled it. He would have done better to take Kelly's original advice.

Seriously, why do you always take the dishonest and ugly side of every issue - and then try to justify it will bullshit?

Isn't that what you do, paid troll?

Have a seat ya tool.
templarkormac is a paid tool, yes. The Congress person is wrong, the President is worse. He deliberately lied

POTUS said Obama did not call dead warriors. General Kelly confirmed it today. No call from Obama for his dead son

-Geaux
Wow, are you serious with that comment? Does your brain tell you that is a good point?

Not sure what you mean. At least our patriotic POTUS called the widow. Obama did not call General Kelly to offer condolences of any kind? Which BTW, is exactly what Mr Trump said and as usual, came to be true.

Obama is a panty waste despicable human

-Geaux
There have been many fallen soldiers that Trump didn’t call or write to. If you are going to insult Obama for not calling Kelly then you have to insult Trump for the ones that he didn’t reach out to as well. Obama was known for his compassion for gold star families. You are making an ignorant point and this is a pretty stupid and sickening fight to be picking.

It took courage for Trump to make the call, he may have fucked up the message but his heart was in the right place. Obama never should have been brought into this discussion. Trumps call shouldn’t have been exploited by the congresswomen. End of story

Isn't that what you do, paid troll?

Have a seat ya tool.
templarkormac is a paid tool, yes. The Congress person is wrong, the President is worse. He deliberately lied

POTUS said Obama did not call dead warriors. General Kelly confirmed it today. No call from Obama for his dead son

-Geaux
Wow, are you serious with that comment? Does your brain tell you that is a good point?

Not sure what you mean. At least our patriotic POTUS called the widow. Obama did not call General Kelly to offer condolences of any kind? Which BTW, is exactly what Mr Trump said and as usual, came to be true.

-Geaux
There have been many fallen soldiers that Trump didn’t call or write to. If you are going to insult Obama for not calling Kelly then you have to insult Trump for the ones that he didn’t reach out to as well. Obama was known for his compassion for gold star families. You are making an ignorant point and this is a pretty stupid and sickening fight to be picking.

It took courage for Trump to make the call, he may have fucked up the message but his heart was in the right place. Obama never should have been brought into this discussion. Trumps call shouldn’t have been exploited by the congresswomen. End of story

Let's re-visit the issue. MSM was all over POTUS for NOT contacting the family members. POTUS pointed out that not all Presidents do so, but the double standard was only being applied to Mr Trump and they lambasted him. Then when is brought to the light, that Obama did not contact General Kelly, all of a sudden the left agrees with POTUS that not all Presidents do so.

-Geaux

But if figures the black folk are not happy. Likely hate POTUS like McLame does

-Geaux

Your reply has nothing to do with what I posted

But it explains the 'so called' outrage. No matter what Mr Trump could of said would of pleased them

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Let's re-visit the issue. MSM was all over POTUS for NOT contacting the family members. POTUS pointed out that not all Presidents do so, but the double standard was only being applied to Mr Trump and they lambasted him. Then when is brought to the light, that Obama did not contact General Kelly, all of a sudden the left agrees with POTUS that not all Presidents do so.

-Geaux

In Truth, the MSM said nothing about Trump contacting the families
They asked why Trump had not commented on the killings for 12 days

It was TRUMP who brought up that Obama and most Presidents did not contact families

Once Trump started lying, a relatively manageable situation escallated

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
No, Trump was questioned about the attack and fallen soldiers and then got defensive and tried to attack Obama. That was a fuck up and unnecessary and lot this whole thing on fire. Then he tried calling the families of the 4 fallen soldiers, props for doing that. Wilson then Politicized Trumps call and the press ran with it. That was wrong of her to do and wrong of many in the media. Kelly gave great perspective in his talk yesterday

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Your reply has nothing to do with what has happened.

You would think that the President's scheduler would have made arrangements for the call at a time when Johnson's wife was home and not driving to the airport to receive her husband's dead body and casket.....

Since when do you schedule phone calls?
:rofl: are you serious???

I know you aren't ever serious, that's why we enjoy laughing at you so often!

Hello, Mrs. Johnson?

This is Fakename Secretary, President Trump's phone scheduler. He would like to set up a time to talk to you. I'm sorry. I didn't understand you. Yes, ma'am, I understand that just lost your husband, but would it be too much trouble to give me your schedule for the next three days so that the President may get the opportunity to call you?

Yes ma'am. I know you don't want to atk to anyone right now, but the President is a very busy man, but he wants to extend his condolences.

So, you have no idea what you will be doing? Yes ma'am I do understand, but I really need to nail down a time for the President to call you.

I understand that you voted for Hillary Clinton, but ...

(Click)

Hello? Hello? Mrs. Johnson?
:rofl:

Too funny! :lol:

Yes admiral, calls like this are scheduled, they are not haphazard or willy nilly ....and they are preserved for the national record.

BULLSHIT! Total absolute BULLSHIT!

You have got to be the most asinine person on this message board that I do not currently ignore. Sometimes you have some pretty interesting insights into things, but on some subjects you prefer to talk out of your ass, especially when Kelly related in his comments yesterday how the calls were handled, and his conversations with the President. They are personal calls and are handled in such a way. There is no flunkie calling ahead.

Did anyone know that President Trump made three other calls to the families of the other soldiers at the same time?

Why is it that no one from the other three families has come forward indicating Trump was disrespectful in those calls?

I chuckled this a.m. to read that Gen. Kelly had advised President Trump NOT to call the families of dead soldiers. But Trump insisted, so Kelly shared with him the thoughts given to him on his own son's death, which had seemed fitting.
Trump mangled it. He would have done better to take Kelly's original advice.

He mangled it? How do you know? Kelly didn't say he manged it.

What happened during the other three calls?

You have nothing. You are just as bad as the cowboy hat-wearing Congresscritter!

General Kelly willingly works for a pathological liar and huckster. That speaks to Kelly's character more than anything else.

And this won't be the last time he has to cover for his psycho boss.

General Kelly willingly works for a pathological liar and huckster. That speaks to Kelly's character more than anything else.

Who covers for you when you make such ridiculous assertions? Do you pay someone or do they do it for free?

No one probably reads anything you post anyway. They probably have you on ignore.

Who covers for you when you make such ridiculous assertions? Do you pay someone or do they do it for free?

No one probably reads anything you post anyway. They probably have you on ignore.
There is nothing but fact in my post. Trump is a pathological liar and huckster, and Kelly chooses to work for the lying fuck.

And it definitely is not going to be the last time sycophant Kelly has to cover for his idiot lying boss.

Fuck Obama, Clinton and Eric Holder. These Pieces of Shit took Russian Bribe Money, Knew about it, so did Rosentstein, and McCabe, looked THE OTHER WAY and allowed Russia to control 20% of our strategic Uranium.

Forum List

Back