General Milley will be questioned by congress

Milley clearly stated in Congress yesterday he was NOT accusing Trump of trying to rain nuclear missiles
on China so why are you?
It's implied in the book and yesterday's session served to place the idea of nuclear war in the people's heads. The Dems need to now keep it alive.
Biden will not ask Milley to step down though he should and Milley clearly acted well beyond his level
of authority that he presumed upon himself, contrary to all law and military regulations.
No, Milley defended his actions completely as you will now see.
No R's are going to take a run against Milley in that uniform with all the stars.
Did you give up on your position on Meng and Hauwei?

Milley is a foreign spy, period, and Biden and his Party leaders are also working for hostile foreign interests. Congress is a joke. The hearings are just fluff and media soap opera, heavily scripted and directed, and the soft ball questions will be fatuous and have no content and the answers equally so.
None will have the balls to ask Milley 'hard'ball questions; it would be political hari kari.

Milley clearly stated in Congress yesterday he was NOT accusing Trump of trying to rain nuclear missiles
on China so why are you?

Biden will not ask Milley to step down though he should and Milley clearly acted well beyond his level
of authority that he presumed upon himself, contrary to all law and military regulations.

You are clearly mentally insufficient to be making such unsupported claims.

General Milley: (01:32)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls were to generate, or were generated, by concerning intelligence, which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the Secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to deescalate.

General Milley: (02:08)
My message again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and deescalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Lee on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

From what I saw, Milley and his staff tried to tell Biden not only did they need to maintain the 2500 troops... but suggested 3500.
Also he said they advised the President that the Afghan army would collapse within days.

SO BIDEN LIED

It's implied in the book and yesterday's session served to place the idea of nuclear war in the people's heads. The Dems need to now keep it alive.
Actually Milley flatly denied Trump would or could start a nuclear exchange with China
yet you seem to believe otherwise. :rolleyes:
Whatever.
No, Milley defended his actions completely as you will now see.
No R's are going to take a run against Milley in that uniform with all the stars.
Did you give up on your position on Meng and Hauwei?
Milley and another general plainly threw Biden under their tanks.
Did you even see the session from Congress?
It's sounds like you did not.

Have I given up my position on Meng? I don't have one until I investigate the facts.
Try it sometime.

Milley is a foreign spy, period, and Biden and his Party leaders are also working for hostile foreign interests. Congress is a joke. The hearings are just fluff and media soap opera, heavily scripted and directed, and the soft ball questions will be fatuous and have no content and the answers equally so.
There's little doubt that Milley acted on his suspicions that Trump had put China on hair trigger alert because of Trump's wild sociopathic behaviour.
Milley defended his actions in the best way possible.

But why would the book expose what Milley did if it would have put Milley in jeoprody?

And the big question is why Milley fed the story to the book's writers?

From what I saw, Milley and his staff tried to tell Biden not only did they need to maintain the 2500 troops... but suggested 3500.
Also he said they advised the President that the Afghan army would collapse within days.

SO BIDEN LIED
Number of people evacuated from Viet Nam after the North's takeover - Zero.
Number of people evacuated by Biden after the Taliban takeover. 124,000.

Nobody was unaware of the Afghan army's imminent collapse.
Oh, and no equipment belonging to the US was left behind.

General Milley: (01:32)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls were to generate, or were generated, by concerning intelligence, which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the Secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to deescalate.
Milley attempts to "de-escalate" by calling the Chinese to let them know Trump may nuke them?
Clearly this highly decorated piece of shit either lied to Congress yesterday (claiming Trump did not intend to nuke the Chinese) or lied to the Chinese when he called them about Trump and put them on alert.

You choose which lie we should believe.
General Milley: (02:08)
My message again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and deescalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Lee on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Pelosi believed otherwise, with regard to Trump nuking China, and asked Millley to assure the Chinese
we would not let him. Without a transcript of his calls we really don't know what he said to the Chi Coms
exactly.

We do know after his comments to Congress that he was not backing Joe Biden's version of
events in Afghanistan at all.

Last edited:
Number of people evacuated from Viet Nam after the North's takeover - Zero.
Number of people evacuated by Biden after the Taliban takeover. 124,000.

Nobody was unaware of the Afghan army's imminent collapse.
Oh, and no equipment belonging to the US was left behind.
Clearly you are a liar or completely unaware of the facts in Afghanistan.

Leftists are in a PICKLE

On one hand Milley is their hero because he crawled in bed with the Chinese due to left politics undermining our government.

On the other they're trying to save face, because they voted for a POTUS cock who is worthless, and the liar they claimed Trump was, because the objective didn't satisfy them.

Here's Xiden, 3:00, he doesn't recall being told something that's very important.

Actually Milley flatly denied Trump would or could start a nuclear exchange with China
yet you seem to believe otherwise. :rolleyes:
Whatever.

Milley and another general plainly threw Biden under their tanks.
Did you even see the session from Congress?
It's sounds like you did not.
No, Milley defended the action he took successfully.
Biden can't really lose when he's ended that war and pulled off the world's greatest evacuation of Americans and America's friends.
Compare that to Viet Nam.
Or credit it to Trump's planning!
Have I given up my position on Meng? I don't have one until I investigate the facts.
Try it sometime.
You should have learned some of those facts before you started to state your opinions.

Leftists are in a PICKLE

On one hand Milley is their hero because he crawled in bed with the Chinese due to left politics undermining our government.
Yes, Milley has come out of this as the left's hero and champion. Nobody is going to miss that he defused China's need to move to hair trigger nuclear alert.
Now that's some pickle!

Barking about the Milley affair was a losing proposition for the Trumpers right from the start.

Imagine, Americans being asked to turn against a General of the highest order!

Milley attempts to "de-escalate" by calling the Chinese to let them know Trump may nuke them?
Clearly this highly decorated piece of shit either lied to Congress yesterday (claiming Trump did not intend to nuke the Chinese) or lied to the Chinese when he called them about Trump and put them on alert.

Pelosi believed otherwise, with regard to Trump nuking China, and asked Millley to assure the Chinese
we would not let him. Without a transcript of his calls we really don't know what he said to the Chi Coms
exactly.
You choose the lie.
No, you don't know what Milley said exactly but it's pretty safe to say that he reassured China that Trump wasn't going for the nuclear button.
You can try to put that into Milley's words if you think you can, or it's just time to stifle yourself Arthur.

Yes, Milley has come out of this as the left's hero and champion. Nobody is going to miss that he defused China's need to move to hair trigger nuclear alert.
Now that's some pickle!

English? How about restate that to make sense, because from here it looks like you want A when it's really B

You choose the lie.
No, you don't know what Milley said exactly but it's pretty safe to say that he reassured China that Trump wasn't going for the nuclear button.
You can try to put that into Milley's words if you think you can, or it's just time to stifle yourself Arthur.

That's NOT what happened.

exactly.

We do know after his comments to Congress that he was not backing Joe Biden's version of
events in Afghanistan at all.

"The specific purpose of the October and January calls were to generate, or were generated, by concerning intelligence, which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States."

I'll believe the General over any Neo-GOP any day.

That's NOT what happened.
If you want into the conversation then you'll have to come up with something better than IS NOT, IS NOT.

Milley did his job and reassured China that the US hadn't become a threat to China.

Find some words for that that would jeporadize Milley. We're waiting!

Forum List

Back