🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

General Petraeus should be immediately cleared of any wrong doing.

It is my understanding that nothing petraues gave to his squeeze was discovered by bad actors. That is not the case with Clinton. And I agree with avgguy that Clinton intentionally set up a private server to avoid an American law. Does that not matter?

Indeed. He allowed her to read the TS paperwork in preparation for a biography she was to write on him. Again - she had TS clearance. She was cleared to read any documents with a TS header - unlike Clinton's people.

But, what the hell, I guess that "intent" is whatever the politicians decide the meaning of "intent" is. Sort of like "What the definition of "is" is".
That is just straight up wrong.

Prove it.

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton but one word separates her mishandling of secrets from that of Petraeus. That word is "intent." According to the FBI spokesman there was no evidence that Clinton intentionally put secret -emails on her personal computer to divulge them to anyone else. Petraeus intentionally divulged Government secrets to his mistress, That fact made his actions infinitely more serious.There is no comparison to be made between Hillary and Petraeus. And Obama didn't do the investigation on either Hillary or Petraeus nor did he have anything to do with the verdicts. You are reaching.

This is who Petreaus gave classified info too.

"Paula Broadwell (born November 9, 1972) is a US Army Intelligence Officer, an American writer, academic, and anti-terrorism professional. As an officer in the US Army Reserve, Broadwell has been suspended pending the outcome of the FBI investigation. On November 14, 2012, Broadwell was stripped of her clearances to access classified information."

That would not really worry me, but sending classified material on a home brewed server would.

It is my understanding that nothing petraues gave to his squeeze was discovered by bad actors. That is not the case with Clinton. And I agree with avgguy that Clinton intentionally set up a private server to avoid an American law. Does that not matter?

Indeed. He allowed her to read the TS paperwork in preparation for a biography she was to write on him. Again - she had TS clearance. She was cleared to read any documents with a TS header - unlike Clinton's people.

But, what the hell, I guess that "intent" is whatever the politicians decide the meaning of "intent" is. Sort of like "What the definition of "is" is".

Prove it.

For one thing Patraeus pled guilty. Innocent people don't do that.
He also lied to FBI investigators.

Read for yourself.

How David Petraeus avoided felony charges and possible prison time

Prove it.

Prove it.

Read for yourself.

Hillary lied, as always.

Prove it.

Read for yourself.

Petraeus indeed pleaded guilty. To save his mistress from further recrimination. Bullshit. Innocent people take plea bargains everyday.

Hillary Clinton lied. What the hell is happening to that bitch? Stay tuned. I have a feeling this isn't over yet.

If the Hildebeast gets a pass for putting our National Security on a platter for our enemies then the true American hero General Petraeus should IMMEDIATELY be cleared of any wrong doing. Reinstate any and all benefits he lost as head of the CIA and any military standing he may have lost and of course the $100,000 dollar fine he had to pay with interest. He is a great man who was destroyed by Obama as cover for the Benghazi disaster.

Giving a couple of hand written notebooks to his girlfriend is chump change compared to the blatant disregard for National Security Laws that Hillary KNOWINGLY violated. Hillary's crimes were a hundred times worse and immeasurably larger in potential loss of life and damage to our military and intelligence personnel.
Wrong.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

But thanks for demonstrating once again the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the partisan right.
you sure it aint an Ad Hoc Fallacy jones?.....and you calling someone a partisan?.....seriously?....

Prove it.

Read for yourself.

Petraeus indeed pleaded guilty. To save his mistress from further recrimination. Bullshit. Innocent people take plea bargains everyday.

Hillary Clinton lied. What the hell is happening to that bitch? Stay tuned. I have a feeling this isn't over yet.

What you said was wrong. You implied that he didn't commit a crime.

Prove it.

Read for yourself.

Hillary lied, as always.

:laugh:

Dope.

Lying, cheating, stealing: How corrupt is America?

List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Bush White House e-mail controversy – During the Lawyergate investigation it was discovered that the Bush administration used Republican National Committee (RNC) web servers for millions of emails which were then destroyed, lost or deleted in possible violation of the Presidential Records Act and the Hatch Act. George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Andrew Card, Sara Taylor and Scott Jennings all used RNC webservers for the majority of their emails. Of 88 officials investigated, 51 showed no emails at all.[98] As many as 5 million e-mails requested by Congressional investigators were therefore unavailable, lost, or deleted.[99]
  • Lurita Alexis Doan Resigned as head of the General Services Administration. She was under scrutiny for conflict of interest and violations of the Hatch Act.[100] Among other things she asked GSA employees how they could "help Republican candidates".[101]
  • John Korsmo chairman of the Federal Housing Finance Board pleaded guilty to lying to congress and sentenced to 18 months of unsupervised probation and fined $5,000. (2005)[102]
  • Darleen A. Druyun was Principal Deputy Undersecretary of the Air Force nominated by George W. Bush.[103] She pleaded guilty to inflating the price of contracts to favor her future employer, Boeing. In October 2004, she was sentenced to nine months in jail for corruption, fined $5,000, given three years of supervised release and 150 hours of community service. She began her prison term on January 5, 2005.[104] CBS News called it "the biggest Pentagon scandal in 20 years" and said that she pleaded guilty to a felony.[105]
  • Philip Cooney Bush appointee to chair the Council on Environmental Quality was accused of editing government climate reports to emphasize doubts about global warming.[106] Two days later, Cooney announced his resignation[107] and later conceded his role in altering reports. Stating "My sole loyalty was to the President and advancing the policies of his administration," .[108][109]
  • Jack Abramoff Scandal in which the prominent lobbyist with close ties to Republican administration officials and legislators offered bribes as part of his lobbying efforts. Abramoff was sentenced to 4 years in prison.[110][111] See Legislative scandals.
Bill and the Beast.

You've been Trumped sucker. God, did you walk into that!

Walked into what? If I walked into anything at all it was to light up a dark room with my light.
I thought you were black.

What made you think that; my extensive use of Ebonics?
I was confused by your lighting a dark room whether figuratively or literally. Either way it would be a non-starter.
You are like a frigging gnat. Useless except to spread disease and pester any thing or person higher in the food chain than you are.

Prove it.

Read for yourself.

Hillary lied, as always.

:laugh:

Dope.
Shitstain

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton but one word separates her mishandling of secrets from that of Petraeus. That word is "intent." According to the FBI spokesman there was no evidence that Clinton intentionally put secret -emails on her personal computer to divulge them to anyone else. Petraeus intentionally divulged Government secrets to his mistress, That fact made his actions infinitely more serious.There is no comparison to be made between Hillary and Petraeus. And Obama didn't do the investigation on either Hillary or Petraeus nor did he have anything to do with the verdicts. You are reaching.

This is who Petreaus gave classified info too.

"Paula Broadwell (born November 9, 1972) is a US Army Intelligence Officer, an American writer, academic, and anti-terrorism professional. As an officer in the US Army Reserve, Broadwell has been suspended pending the outcome of the FBI investigation. On November 14, 2012, Broadwell was stripped of her clearances to access classified information."

That would not really worry me, but sending classified material on a home brewed server would.

You forgot to mention that Broadwell took yop secret documents out of a secured building AND TOOK THEM HOME.

Who said Hillary's server was a "home brewed" server? What exactly is THAT anyway?

Forum List

Back