Genius Race Whore Rev Al

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Rev Al has the solution for how to fight Cal. wildfires.
He wants prison inmates to be released to fight the fires!
Isn't that a great idea?
How many of them would end up looking like they had been shoved into a BBQ pit? Fried Green Tomatoes style.
"These ribs are special!"
Some of the GND supporters may think Rev Al is on to something.

Isn't that a great idea?
How many of them would end up looking like they had been shoved into a BBQ pit? Fried Green Tomatoes style.
Actually, it's not a bad idea for convicts serving short sentences for non-violent crimes. I believe it has been done before. Having said that, Reverend Al is exceptionally stupid even for his race.

Isn't that a great idea?
Actually, it's not a bad idea for convicts serving short sentences for non-violent crimes. I believe it has been done before. Having said that, Reverend Al is exceptionally stupid even for his race.
You`re not exactly the pride of your race klan boy. Would your mom be proud of you if she saw this picture?
20708451_1363474923773108_5467746708312647893_n.jpg

Isn't that a great idea?
You`re not exactly the pride of your race klan boy. Would your mom be proud of you if she saw this picture?
Why would she? That ain't me.

Both the California Department of Corrections and the California Youth Authority have inmate crews trained to fight wildfires.

Both the California Department of Corrections and the California Youth Authority have inmate crews trained to fight wildfires.
If you would have watched his Trump-Hate Race Whore show you would have seen him suggest that emptying the prisons and turning them into firefighters would solve the negro overpopulation in prisons.
I'm well aware that a select number of non violent prisoners are trained to fight fires in their own locals.

Isn't that a great idea?
Convicts serving short sentences are ineligible for fire crews. They do get trained.

Isn't that a great idea?

Why the deflection from the op seaman breath?

Isn't that a great idea?
Convicts serving short sentences are ineligible for fire crews. They do get trained.

Why do they need to be trained?

They went their entire lifes saying how big their dicks where

Forum List

Back