Genius Scientist Stephen Hawking declares that the universe created itself...

Einstein disagrees with Hawking.
So? Hawking was correct where Einstein was wrong about black holes, too.
So? Einstein was much smarter than Hawking, period.
So what? That's not how the truth of scientific ideas is determined. Not that you could ever possibly know the truth of what you just said, either.
Blah blah blah.

so you have on response. I guess that makes sense.
Your post doesn't make sense. Are you lysdexic?

And I believe Einstein was smarter. Hawking has an IQ of 160. Einstein's was estimated to be around 185. But he never took an IQ test. Doesn't need one, in my opinion. I mean, look at what he accomplished. What has Hawking done?
He's been given too much importance because of his condition.

If a mindless universe can create itself, why can't this "genius" heal himself?
You have no idea why he has been given importance, because you know less than nothing about any of his work.

Stephen Hawking says universe not created by God

I'm glad he just came out and said it, the universe created itself, because once it is said, it is obvious how stupid that sounds.

But here is a man who has devoted his life to science, but rather than accept the possibility that a force outside the known universe created the universe, he chooses instead to believe in something impossible, that the universe created itself through the law of gravity.

But even if the law of gravity caused THIS universe to spontanously come in being, that doesn't solve Hawking's problem -- where did the law of gravity come from, and all the matter that went into this formation of the universe, where did that come from?

Scientists are not theologians, and it smacks of unprofessionalism when they attempt to answer questions of religion for which they have no training or diplomas.

What I hate is theologians giving us answers that are bullshit. Are you saying God created the universe? Bullshit. Prove it.

Hawking doesn't say he know what created the universe. There's a lot we don't know and may never know. What you want to do is say God did whatever we don't know. The only problem is how did he do it? You certainly didn't figure out how. Hawking did. So then you keep moving the goal post. It's called God of the Gaps.

Forum List

Back