Geoffrey Fieger is Going After Oxford School District

No. I think it's satire of a teenage sort, rebellion. Searching for ammo is obvious: he just got a new gun.

I think if the control freak teacher hadn't sent him to the office there would never have been a problem. There never was before, after all.

This is the wilding of the Left, these awful leftists getting high on their tattle-telling and virtue-signalling ---oooooo! Somebody is interested in guns!!!! How wrong! Punish him, punish him!!

The kid was furious, and he gave them a reason. They didn't have a reason before.

I'm not entirely sure about that, though I DO know you're thoughtful and bring different perspectives, and I ALWAYS appreciate that.

Again, when we imitate animals with my very young children, I always have an avid "hunter" in the group trying to pick off a few "deer". No biggie. I live in a hunting state. Nope, not anymore. I have to report all this stuff now. Thanks, Security Freaks.

You’ve hit on why the powers-that-be will not perform an honest appraisal of school shootings. They do not want to determine the root causes. They have their own narratives to push and solving the problem doesn’t fit the narrative…for example whenever these terrible events occur, we get a heavy push for gun control by the corporate/government controlled media. In addition, they always refuse to evaluate the effects of big pharma’s drugs on these boys because again, that doesn’t fit the narrative. P

The desire for safety results in a greater role by the state, which is why the state wants these events to continue. It causes an increase in surveillance of Americans, in direct contradiction to the Constitution. But of course the constitution has become meaningless, thanks to a criminal oligarchy and a citizenry that has become pacified and frightened.

Yes. I would never advocate for a theocracy, because we are certainly never set up to be one. But there is a reason why our Founders cited God so very often. The Constitution only works when the culture has a protective faith--a majority has a higher value than their stomach.

We have devolved from that, and it shows.

Look, you racist Fuck. Put it on another thread, as "The overwhelming gun problem in this country" is not what this thread is about. You're just a radical that doesn't know when to shut his ignorant ass up and stay on thread topic.

Thank you

I'm not entirely sure about that, though I DO know you're thoughtful and bring different perspectives, and I ALWAYS appreciate that.

Again, when we imitate animals with my very young children, I always have an avid "hunter" in the group trying to pick off a few "deer". No biggie. I live in a hunting state. Nope, not anymore. I have to report all this stuff now. Thanks, Security Freaks.
This kid wasn't PLAYING. He was even begging for HELP according to the drawings Again with the poor analogies

Your thinking is what's wrong with these schools

This kid wasn't PLAYING. He was even begging for HELP according to the drawings Again with the poor analogies

Your thinking is what's wrong with these schools

Can you understand that the counselor did not see that? He altered the picture by the time he got to the counselor's office and LIED about it. He claimed he was interested in video game design. And yes, we see pictures like that all the time.

You don't have the facts, period.

I think you absolutely have a soap box. You read one book, from 20 years ago, and think you have it all figured out. Meanwhile, 20 years ago, I had already BEEN TEACHING for eight years.

So really.

The system has many, many failures of which I am absolutely aware. If you'd care to start a post and tag me in it, I would be happy to fill you in. However, this was not one of them. The Oxford staff somehow divining from the facts they had at hand that Crumbley had a gun on him....was just not one of them.

PS Oh, sorry. You have movies too. Yeah. Movies.
1. A different teacher saw him shopping for ammo; parents were contacted and parents dismissed with a lol
2. the student ALTERED the picture and LIED about it. What are you not getting here?
5xv1ee.jpg

5xv2ly.jpg
kidsaren'tallright1.jpg
kidsaren'tallright.jpg

Forum List

Back