"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

1. Broken down and dilapidated and unsafe housing.
  2. Broken families.
  3. A high degree of violence required in order to hold the place together.
  4. Everybody gets a basic provision, but nobody gets ahead.
  5. Nihilism and despair. This is an intergenerational, ongoing, lasting way of life.
What am I describing?

:desk:

Charlie Sheen?

Black people don't care about Black people

I agree. They are killing each other in Chicago as we speak.
70% of our murder rate is mostly Blacks killing Blacks
Not true
Most murderers and most victims are white
wrong

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

70% of all murder take place in very small areas of just 5 counties in the country these neighborhoods are mostly minorities

I didn’t pay attention to West back then, I don’t know what he said yesterday however you people are sure getting excited about him. He seems to have changed his mind about politics. Not sure why people are so upset, aren’t people allowed to form and change their views during their life?
Well, black people are suppose to vote Democrat, unless they are sellouts or uncle toms don't ya know. It's kind of how the (Black) Democrats use the race card against other blacks to keep them on the plantation.

I'm confused....When did Dubya get re-elected?
Not just confused, you're a dummy.

Cactus.jpg

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?

Interesting, when Kanye attacked Bush it was OK, but now he is an uneducated token negro that is off his meds?

How does that work?

I guess in your sick twisted mind this sort of talk is just as acceptable as Harry Reid saying Obama won because he did not have negro dialect.

Why did the liberal media have to drag Kanye West's dead mother into their attack on him, claiming that she must be 'rolling over in her grave' at this 'token Negroe's support for Donald Trump?

Yet Democrats claim it is conservatives who are racist and uncivil.

Whatever...

That is why they are to be ridiculed, mercilessly. You can't have a conversation with people who are determined to destroy the sovereignty of your country in favor of a globalist government, or steal the entire nation's GDP in order to "redistribute it" as they see fit.

Civility will not return to our politics until the left is so completely defeated they emigrate to shit hole countries that are already in decline from their adoption of regressive marxist policies.

1. Broken down and dilapidated and unsafe housing.
  2. Broken families.
  3. A high degree of violence required in order to hold the place together.
  4. Everybody gets a basic provision, but nobody gets ahead.
  5. Nihilism and despair. This is an intergenerational, ongoing, lasting way of life.
What am I describing?

:desk:

Charlie Sheen?

Do you have a real answer?

Interesting, when Kanye attacked Bush it was OK, but now he is an uneducated token negro that is off his meds?

How does that work?

I guess in your sick twisted mind this sort of talk is just as acceptable as Harry Reid saying Obama won because he did not have negro dialect.
Can you cite ONE cogent political, or otherwise, argument from Kanye West sir?

How does that work?

Can you cite one?

How does that work?

Sure, just as soon as I get one from you.

Why did the liberal media have to drag Kanye West's dead mother into their attack on him, claiming that she must be 'rolling over in her grave' at this 'token Negroe's support for Donald Trump?

Yet Democrats claim it is conservatives who are racist and uncivil.

Whatever...
Kanye has sold out to his Kardashian masters

Of course he has some answering to do

In case y'all are having challenges marking this little event down in your score books...

Obama "evolved".

Kanye "sold out".

I'm here to help.

Forum List

Back