"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?

Interesting, when Kanye attacked Bush it was OK, but now he is an uneducated token negro that is off his meds?

How does that work?

I guess in your sick twisted mind this sort of talk is just as acceptable as Harry Reid saying Obama won because he did not have negro dialect.

Kanye is not a credible public commentator

He attacked Bush after Katrina
He attacked Taylor Swift for daring to win a Grammy
He joined the Kardashian clan for more attention
He coddles up to Trump and then scolds people for not supporting the president after attacking Bush as a racist

If so obvious, then why the question in your OP?
Think McFly, THINK!!!!

tenor.gif

Perhaps Kanye just grew up.

Seriously who cares?
You cared enough to not only
  1. Enter this thread
  2. But post in it.
I suspect many others care too.

I was unaware the thread was about Kanye until I clicked on it.

And I still don’t care about Kanye, I just find it ridiculous that some people seem to think anyone is the same person they were 10+ years ago

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?

Interesting, when Kanye attacked Bush it was OK, but now he is an uneducated token negro that is off his meds?

How does that work?

I guess in your sick twisted mind this sort of talk is just as acceptable as Harry Reid saying Obama won because he did not have negro dialect.

He coddles up to Trump and then scolds people for not supporting the president after attacking Bush as a racist

So there are lots of messed up Hollywood types out there.

Just look at Madonna.

She said:

1. “If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowj*b.”

2. “I’m voting naked with Katy Perry!! Vote for Hillary.”

3. Madonna suggests the only way to defeat terrorists like ISIS is with “unconditional love.”

4. Madonna makes the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando all about her.

5. Madonna wears a sheer, butt-exposing outfit to the Met Ball gala to make a “political statement” about women’s rights.

Then she says she wants to burn down the White House?

Funny, CNN did not call her names, she even should be in prison for threatening the President of the United States, but then, she is white. Only blacks like Cosby go to prison, not white ones like Harvey Weinerstien and Madonna.

How does that work?

So there are lots of messed up Hollywood types out there.

Just look at Madonna.

She said:

1. “If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowj*b.”

2. “I’m voting naked with Katy Perry!! Vote for Hillary.”

3. Madonna suggests the only way to defeat terrorists like ISIS is with “unconditional love.”

4. Madonna makes the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando all about her.

5. Madonna wears a sheer, butt-exposing outfit to the Met Ball gala to make a “political statement” about women’s rights.

Then she says she wants to burn down the White House?

Funny, CNN did not call her names, she even should be in prison for threatening the President of the United States, but then, she is white. Only blacks like Cosby go to prison, not white ones like Harvey Weinerstien and Madonna.
Did Madonna receive a White House visit because of her political statements?

Wait I thought Bush was a new hero for the left...you guys were just praising him a few weeks ago at McCains funeral. It's amusing that you think TRUMP supporters are going to defend Bush.

--------------------------------------------------------- don't care --- but KWest is saying as i like to hear at least the little i heard him say on Gun's so he might influence young 'hip hop' , millenial , Xers and other types about the good of Gun's . Other than gun's and some Conservative words i don't care about KWest Marc .

'gwb' and entire 'bush familia' are scums . ---------- just a comment !!

When he made that comment after Katrina the left loved him and the right hated him fast foreword to 2018 he is being positive about Trump the right now loves him and the left hates him. Hypocrisy is one of the few constants in politics.

Hilarious - all the Hypocrites who say you can't talk about Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama because it's been two years since I've been out of office continue to reach back more than a decade to bring up George Bush...

:p

43 was a party politician, and I didnt like his politics - but as a human he's 1000 times better than Trump.

Ah, Snowflake Democrats. Always bitchin & whinin about something. They're always a 'victim.' It's always someone else's fault. I've come to the conclusion, an average Snowflake Democrat is always gonna be whining about something.

'Bush hates black people', blah blah blah. It's 'Little boy who cried Wolf' at this point. If someone wants to be a perpetual 'victim', they'll be a perpetual 'victim.' The Democratic Party relies on those folks. It's their voter-base. But i'm completely over whiny Snowflakes. Movin on...

Last edited:
Ah, Snowflake Democrats. Always bitchin & whinin about something. They're always a 'victim.' It's always someone elese's fault. I've come to the conclusion, an average Snowflake Democrat is always gonna be whining about something.

'Bush hates black people', blah blah blah. It's 'Little boy who cried Wolf' at this point. If someone wants to be a perpetual 'victim', they'll be a perpetual 'victim.' The Democratic Party relies on those folks. It's their voter-base. But i'm completely over whiny Snowflakes. Movin on...

whine about dems is about all you do

Forum List

Back