"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?
I didn't give a fuck about him then, nor do I now.

I am enjoying watching your side shit themselves every time his name comes up.

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?

You're just not very smart are ya? If you can't distinguish between 2 different circumstances 13 years apart, perhaps you should seek professional help.

I didn't give a fuck about him then, nor do I now.

I am enjoying watching your side shit themselves every time his name comes up.
Give an example of "[my] side [soiling] ourselves" whenever his name comes up.

Mr. West may still think that President Bush doesn't care about black people.

But since Dubya no longer around, who cares?

Right now, West is onboard to Make America Great Again, and is a huge supporter of President Trump.

BTW, the left really thought a lot Mr. West when Katrina was coming down.

So, you and George Bush have something in common.

Cool.

Um Bush isn't Prez
tenor.gif

When others change their political views they are "PROGRESSIVE" (ie Obama and gay marriage)

When Kanye changes his political views, he is a house N-Word.

Charming.

If you hadn't made the thread title about Bush and instead about the actual subject, I would not have opened the thread but then that is why you misled with the title. So, you I still don't understand why this upsets Democrats.
Why do you think Republicans are so excited about it? I just watched a YouTube clip of Niger Inness defending the "Kanye Summit" to the hilt.

Why do you think that is?

Mr. West is clearly in favor of Making American Great Again, and I haven't heard any cogent argument from the Far Left as to why that isn't a good idea.
Thanks for proving that you're unable to answer the question.

Listening to some of the media responses to Kanye at the White House, the left is letting their racist roots. I’m shocked how open they are being with their commentary.

Imagine how much they will lose it when republicans still have congress next month

Listening to some of the media responses to Kanye at the White House, the left is letting their racist roots. I’m shocked how open they are being with their commentary.

Imagine how much they will lose it when republicans still have congress next month
How about you Sir, can you cite ONE cogent political argument that Kanye West has made to date?

If you hadn't made the thread title about Bush and instead about the actual subject, I would not have opened the thread but then that is why you misled with the title. So, you I still don't understand why this upsets Democrats.
Why do you think Republicans are so excited about it? I just watched a YouTube clip of Niger Inness defending the "Kanye Summit" to the hilt.

Why do you think that is?

We aren’t excited about it. We don’t care.

Kanye was a big ol' hero to the Regressives when he said that about Dubya.

Now, well, not so much.

Wingers. Zero credibility. None.
What Kanye West said then rang true, because of the horrendous response that Bush n Co made.

Compare that to what he's saying now.

You sir, can YOU cite ONE cogent political argument that Kanye West has made to date regarding this issue?

How about you Sir, can you cite ONE cogent political argument that Kanye West has made to date?

What part of we don’t care is confusing?

It is surprising anyone noticed Mr. West's 'mind changing', seeing as the condition of his mind is...indescribable. The video of his recent White House visit looks like a really bad SNL parody.
The guy may be some kind of autistic savant or something, but what comes across is a total absence of coming across.

Forum List

Back