"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Listening to some of the media responses to Kanye at the White House, the left is letting their racist roots. I’m shocked how open they are being with their commentary.

Imagine how much they will lose it when republicans still have congress next month
How about you Sir, can you cite ONE cogent political argument that Kanye West has made to date?

Mr. West couldn't have been more clear, "I love this guy". Why shouldn't he? Trump is his president, and he is one of our leading citizenshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8LTa-vnhOU

You sir, can YOU cite ONE cogent political argument that Kanye West has made to date regarding this issue?
Nope, sure can't.

What I care about - unlike some - is that someone gets the ball rolling towards communication and healing, not revenge and payback.

I don't care who it is. I don't care how they do it. I don't care who they do it with.

Unlike some.

Last edited:
Um Bush isn't Prez
tenor.gif

You agree with CNN that Kanye is Rumps house nigga?

What I care about - unlike some - is that someone gets the ball rolling towards communication and healing, not revenge and payback.

I don't care who it is. I don't care how they do it. I don't care who they do it with.

Unlike some.
Are you suggesting that that someone is Kanye West and/or President Trump?

Additionally, I suppose you're referring to "racial healing", or might you refer to "political healing?"

None of which would work w/either of those individuals.

In his incoherent, disjointed rant, Kanye trashed the liberals and/or Democrats.

Is that how you suggest any type of healing would move forward?

C'mon man, you're a pretty serious poster, get real.

Unlike some.
Are you suggesting that that someone is Kanye West and/or President Trump?

Additionally, I suppose you're referring to "racial healing", or might you refer to "political healing?"

None of which would work w/either of those individuals.

In his incoherent, disjointed rant, Kanye trashed the liberals and/or Democrats.

Is that how you suggest any type of healing would move forward?

C'mon man, you're a pretty serious poster, get real.
I don't know what it will take. And as I said, I don't care.

All I see is people making excuses for not trying. I'm open to anything.

If you hadn't made the thread title about Bush and instead about the actual subject, I would not have opened the thread but then that is why you misled with the title. So, you I still don't understand why this upsets Democrats.
Why do you think Republicans are so excited about it? I just watched a YouTube clip of Niger Inness defending the "Kanye Summit" to the hilt.

Why do you think that is?

Care to answer my question before I answer yours, you seem to be sidestepping.

I think the only point that matters here is that Kanye has the right to think anything he wants to think. And the obvious reaction to what he said by the liberals - especially black liberals, is the same as what Clarence Thomas endured -

"A high-tech lynching for a Negro that got too uppity."

It's a sad thing for black people that they can't even stand to have one of them get successful and tell the truth about what he feels about other black people in this country. Maybe we need to go back to the ideals set forth by a better role model for blacks, like Bill Cosby?

You seem really threatened by this guy. He's a fucking musician. Nothing more. Get over it already ffs.
What are you interpreting as threatened?

Have you ever purchased a Kanye album, ever seen him perform live? I have to both.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about old man.

What I see here, is you and your ilk being overly defensive of the guy, for what, I dunno.

Relax.

Care to answer my question before I answer yours, you seem to be sidestepping.
I don't mislead about anything.

The title is a reminder of what he said, to those that seem to be slobbering all over his knob at this time.

Plain and simple.

Now answer my question.

You seem really threatened by this guy. He's a fucking musician. Nothing more. Get over it already ffs.
What are you interpreting as threatened?

Have you ever purchased a Kanye album, ever seen him perform live? I have to both.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about old man.

What I see here, is you and your ilk being overly defensive of the guy, for what, I dunno.

Relax.
Defensive? He can and should stfu as far as I'm concerned. Sick of the celebrity class thinking they are special. And no, I would not buy his shit nor pay to see him.

Nobody cares about black people
Nobody loves me
Everybody hates me
I'll just go out and eat some worms

I didn’t pay attention to West back then, I don’t know what he said yesterday however you people are sure getting excited about him. He seems to have changed his mind about politics. Not sure why people are so upset, aren’t people allowed to form and change their views during their life?

Not when they are black, according to dems.

You sir, can YOU cite ONE cogent political argument that Kanye West has made to date regarding this issue?
Nope, sure can't.

Unlike some.

So, Trump is doing what you've always suggested, ie, reaching out is a symbolic manner.

What do you think of the various reactions?

Nope, sure can't.

Unlike some.

So, Trump is doing what you've always suggested, ie, reaching out is a symbolic manner.

Entirely predictable.

Nope, sure can't.

Unlike some.

Entirely predictable.

Did you predict the supportive response from the Right? I'd have thought you would have been more negative about us.

Nope, sure can't.

Unlike some.

Entirely predictable.

Did you predict the supportive response from the Right? I'd have thought you would have been more negative about us.
The Right is only supportive because Trump is doing it.

Whenever I bring this kind of thing up to right wingers, I'm told the Right is doing nothing wrong and that nothing else can be done.

But if Trump does it, well...

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?

I'll Michelle Obama's word about Bush over Kanye's any day...

Forum List

Back