"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

When he made that comment after Katrina the left loved him and the right hated him fast foreword to 2018 he is being positive about Trump the right now loves him and the left hates him. Hypocrisy is one of the few constants in politics.
I've had no use for him either way....Don't even like his "music" in the least.

But indifference doesn't stoke the partisan poo flinging festival, which the OP is intent on inciting.

43 was a party politician, and I didnt like his politics - but as a human he's 1000 times better than Trump.

W's adventures in the ME relegate him to the bottom of the barrel.

I totally agree - the bottom of the barrel is 1000 times better than Trump.

No, trump is above O and W, two of the worst. Trump hasn't started perpetual wars in the ME.

as a human Trump is lower than whale shit - whale shit doesnt lie faster than a con man

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?

I don't know of him much, but I suspect he was in a manic phase, as he was rambling about nothing.

Ah, Snowflake Democrats. Always bitchin & whinin about something. They're always a 'victim.' It's always someone elese's fault. I've come to the conclusion, an average Snowflake Democrat is always gonna be whining about something.

'Bush hates black people', blah blah blah. It's 'Little boy who cried Wolf' at this point. If someone wants to be a perpetual 'victim', they'll be a perpetual 'victim.' The Democratic Party relies on those folks. It's their voter-base. But i'm completely over whiny Snowflakes. Movin on...

whine about dems is about all you do

Ah, Snowflake Democrats. It's always gonna be something. They need to play the 'Victim.' It's a way for them to not take responsibility for their decisions in life. It always has to be someone else's fault. They're losers because that mean ole George Bush hates them. They've become boring and tiresome. They're always gonna be bitchin & moanin. They're Snowflake Democrats. It is what it is.

Ah, Snowflake Democrats. Always bitchin & whinin about something. They're always a 'victim.' It's always someone elese's fault. I've come to the conclusion, an average Snowflake Democrat is always gonna be whining about something.

'Bush hates black people', blah blah blah. It's 'Little boy who cried Wolf' at this point. If someone wants to be a perpetual 'victim', they'll be a perpetual 'victim.' The Democratic Party relies on those folks. It's their voter-base. But i'm completely over whiny Snowflakes. Movin on...

Ah, Snowflake Democrats. It's always gonna be something. They need to play the 'Victim.' It's a way for them to not take responsibility for their decisions in life. It always has to be someone else's fault. They're losers because that mean ole George Bush hates them. They've become boring and tiresome. They're always gonna be bitchin & moanin. They're Snowflake Democrats. It is what it is.

Remember Soros, you forgot him.

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?

I don't know of him much, but I suspect he was in a manic phase, as he was rambling about nothing.

Exactly, he's great at maniacally rambling about nothing, which based on recent history means he's eminently qualified to be our next POTUS.

Interesting, when Kanye attacked Bush it was OK, but now he is an uneducated token negro that is off his meds?

How does that work?

I guess in your sick twisted mind this sort of talk is just as acceptable as Harry Reid saying Obama won because he did not have negro dialect.

I would be curious as to what Bush thinks about the media attacks on Kanye calling him a mentally uneducated token negro.
When he made that comment after Katrina the left loved him and the right hated him fast foreword to 2018 he is being positive about Trump the right now loves him and the left hates him. Hypocrisy is one of the few constants in politics.

Bush wrote about the comments from Kanye after Katrina were an "all-time low" point of his presidency in his book. Kanye gave the following response to Bush over the comments.

"Well, I definitely can understand the way he feels, to be accused of being a racist in any way, because… the same thing happened to me, you know, where I got accused of being a racist," West said -- referring to his troubled TV appearance with Taylor Swift last fall.

"For both situations, it was basically a lack of compassion that America felt in that situation. You know, with him, it was a lack of compassion of him not rushing -- him not taking the time to rush down to New Orleans.

For me, it was a lack of compassion of, you know, cutting someone off in their moment. But nonetheless, you know, I think we’re all quick to pull, like, a race card in America.

And now I’m more open. And the poetic justice that I feel, to have went through the same thing that he went [through]. And now I really more connect with him, on… just a humanitarian level. Because that next morning, when he felt that -- I felt that, too."

Bush Says West's Attack Was Low Point Of His Presidency

Remember Soros, you forgot him.

Snowflake Democrats are predictable. It's always someone else's fault they're losers. They gotta play the 'Victim.' It's old at this point. They aren't victims, they're just dumb Snowflake losers.

Kanye's cool. He isn't allowing the Democrat Mob to browbeat him into submission. He's thinking for himself. I respect that. It's very brave. Good on em. :thup:

Very sad a black man having a mind of his own bothers you.

upload_2018-10-12_9-59-0.gif

43 was a party politician, and I didnt like his politics - but as a human he's 1000 times better than Trump.

No, trump is above O and W, two of the worst. Trump hasn't started perpetual wars in the ME.

as a human Trump is lower than whale shit - whale shit doesnt lie faster than a con man

I’ll defer to your vast experience with whale excrement

I’ll defer to your vast experience with whale excrement

good idea - whale crap is above your pay grade ....

I didn’t pay attention to West back then, I don’t know what he said yesterday however you people are sure getting excited about him. He seems to have changed his mind about politics. Not sure why people are so upset, aren’t people allowed to form and change their views during their life?
Count how many threads have been created on this topic by your fellow rightwingers, and then make that statement again.
#LOLGOP #CLASSIC #TooFunny

If you hadn't made the thread title about Bush and instead about the actual subject, I would not have opened the thread but then that is why you misled with the title. So, you I still don't understand why this upsets Democrats.

Forum List

Back