George Soros is working to flip Texas

^^ Coming from a momma's boy living in the basement and living on Twinkies ^^ I
10 years ago Twinkees faced pressure to stop production.
Union problems.I no longer even look at that kinda crap at
Wal*Mart.It's what making our kids look like mini-blimps.
That and Ding Dongs.Plus most cereals.

Financier George Soros is almost single-handedly bankrolling a mysterious Texas entity working to build up progressive infrastructure across the Lone Star State in attempts to elect more Democrats, records reviewed by Fox News Digital show.

According to Federal Election Commission filings released Monday, George Soros's Democracy PAC II has provided $750,000 to the Texas Majority PAC during the year's first half. Meanwhile, the Texas Majority PAC's state filings show that the group raised $752,040 during that time, meaning Soros has financially propelled the group.

Texas Majority PAC has maneuvered in the shadows, and virtually no information about the group is available online. Texas incorporation records show it registered in December 2022. Its website doesn't appear in search engines like Google but can be found at texasmajoritypac.com. Even so, there are sparse details about the entity on its site.

Comment:
Soros hates America and he wants to destroy it.
He knows that the best way to destroy America is elect the racist and corrupt Democrat politicians.

View attachment 812034
View attachment 812036

FYI

Fact Check-No evidence for alleged George Soros ‘life mission’ quote in Newsweek interview
By Reuters Fact Check

Reuters has found no public record that billionaire financier George Soros ever said he had made it his “life’s mission to destroy the United States.” The years-old misattributed quote, allegedly said to Newsweek in 1979, has been repeatedly debunked and a spokesperson for Soros told Reuters he never said the phrase.

Memes shared on Twitter (here) and Facebook (here) (here) read: “’I’ve made my life’s mission to destroy the United States. I hate this country and I hate all of the people in it,’ George Soros, Newsweek 1979.”

Laura Silber, a spokesperson for Soros-funded Open Society Foundations told Reuters that Soros had not “ever expressed such sentiments.”

FYI

Fact Check-No evidence for alleged George Soros ‘life mission’ quote in Newsweek interview
By Reuters Fact Check

Reuters has found no public record that billionaire financier George Soros ever said he had made it his “life’s mission to destroy the United States.” The years-old misattributed quote, allegedly said to Newsweek in 1979, has been repeatedly debunked and a spokesperson for Soros told Reuters he never said the phrase.

Memes shared on Twitter (here) and Facebook (here) (here) read: “’I’ve made my life’s mission to destroy the United States. I hate this country and I hate all of the people in it,’ George Soros, Newsweek 1979.”

Laura Silber, a spokesperson for Soros-funded Open Society Foundations told Reuters that Soros had not “ever expressed such sentiments.”
Who still believes anything Reuters has to say?

When hate & lies rule, We all lose.
" If you must hate,if hatred is the leaven
of your life,which alone can give flavor,then
hate what should be hated: falsehood,violence,
selfishness. "
-- Ludwig Boerne { German political writer } 1786-1837

FYI

By Reuters Fact Check

All of that aside all you really need to know about George soros is that he is a part of the world economic forum and a agenda contributor.

And he is handing his fortune to his son that said he is even more political than his father.

FYI

By Reuters Fact Check

So then what is Mr.Wrinkles doing to make for a better
America.He almost single-handidly has destroyed the
once honorable ACLU { American Civil Liberties Union }
How ... you may wonder.By being it's Biggest benefactor the last
5 or so years.The ACLU no longer cares about civil rights.
Even when done outright as in Anti-Semitism.
The ACLU used to be run exclusively by N.Y.City Liberal
Jews.Like William Kunstler.

texas was once considered purple but after the destructive policies of the xiden regime it’s solidly red for the foreseeable future

The only hope the demafasict have of maintaining power is political prosecutions and ups sing the first amendment

How would I know they were a "semite"? And funny how you want to make up stuff like that.......MAGAts are born liars, aren't they?
Name One MAGA person even remotely capable of pulling a Soros
wool over the publics eye.
Why is Mr.Wrinkles seldom interviewed or given forum or
Column to make or prove his political agendas.

So then what is Mr.Wrinkles doing to make for a better
America.He almost single-handidly has destroyed the
once honorable ACLU { American Civil Liberties Union }
How ... you may wonder.By being it's Biggest benefactor the last
5 or so years.The ACLU no longer cares about civil rights.
Even when done outright as in Anti-Semitism.
The ACLU used to be run exclusively by N.Y.City Liberal
Jews.Like William Kunstler.

What civil rights do they work to end?

Sorts is an American Patriot
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would I know they were a "semite"? And funny how you want to make up stuff like that.......MAGAts are born liars, aren't they?
I see the question was too hard for you to answer. That's okay. I understand.

Forum List

Back