🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

Yo, George Will has been a Hack for the Democrats for some time now!!!

9e3dd724cb6d9c147b2d16311e7a92323d884dacad5af9eddd1647aaee54eca9.jpg
Absolutely disgusting. Just like Trump, you are making fun of those with disabilities.

You do not get it. This is not about being politically correct, it is about being a good person and you obviously are not.

Have a child with a disability and see what you think of your disgustinfg words.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
The new Republican was a Truman Democrat who's party left him over exporting jobs to Mexico and China. Mr.s Will, Rommney, J. Bush, Graham, etc. are country club Republicans who do not like working class folk crashing their party.
The Truman Democrats did not expect the government to turn the clock back so un-skilled workers could find work.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
Will is a POS progressive always has been always will be. Shit for brains
"Will is a POS progressive always has been always will be. Shit for brains"
Rustic is the new Republican party intellect. He is quite articulate, too.

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Neocons are scum that destroyed the GOP.

Good riddance George.
Almost every Democrat voted to invade Iraq, doofus.

Dumbass. 110 Democrats voted for the authorization. 147 voted against it.

George has an incredible ability for me to think he's a complete putz even when I think he's doing the right thing

I think George Will concise, rational and sensible. He almost all other conservative commentators look a step below.

"For those who are in a conundrum about what to do about Donald Trump, I think George Will makes sense. The Republican Party is in danger of being redefined by Trump. I think that is a bad move for the Republican Party, and for the country. He says to cut the losses this election. Don't let him become the new definition of Conservativism. I think it's worth Considering George Will's approach."

George Will says he's leaving GOP over Trump

Conservative commentator and columnist George Will says he is leaving the Republican Party because of Donald Trump -- and he's advocating that others do…
That's what you do when you're suddenly irrelevant.
Yes, the far right is irrelevant as they are going to find out shortly.
Is that a quote from the British PM?
Trump is not running in GB.

I think George Will concise, rational and sensible. He almost all other conservative commentators look a step below.

"For those who are in a conundrum about what to do about Donald Trump, I think George Will makes sense. The Republican Party is in danger of being redefined by Trump. I think that is a bad move for the Republican Party, and for the country. He says to cut the losses this election. Don't let him become the new definition of Conservativism. I think it's worth Considering George Will's approach."

Conservative commentator and columnist George Will says he is leaving the Republican Party because of Donald Trump -- and he's advocating that others do…

That is an interesting comment by GW. I left the GOP over John Bonner, McCain, McConnell et al. I have lost a considerable amount of respect for GW, and now he decides to leave the GOP when the conservative voter is giving the middle finger to the old established GOP. it demonstrates how out of touch he has been with the electorate.........he's spent too much time in the academic realm and lost touch of what was really going on.
GW's action reveals how far out of touch the far crazy right is with the sensible, traditional GOP conservative thinkers. Good for GW.

George Will is not a conservative, he's a NEOCONSERVATIVE. Neocons are the idiots that invaded Iraq and destabilized the entire middle east. Neocons are the arrogant jackasses that started the "PNAC" and promised a "new American Century" of peace and prosperity but instead delivered massive budget deficits, ever expanding government, and endless wars. .

Good riddance George.

Dumbass. 110 Democrats voted for the authorization. 147 voted against it.
Thanks to Democrats the authorization to invade Iraq was passed.
Have a nice day!

Good riddance George.
That didn't make it any less illegal, or any less a disaster for America.
How's Obamas invasion of Syria and Libya working out?

My response to Will don't let the door hit you on they

That is an interesting comment by GW. I left the GOP over John Bonner, McCain, McConnell et al. I have lost a considerable amount of respect for GW, and now he decides to leave the GOP when the conservative voter is giving the middle finger to the old established GOP. it demonstrates how out of touch he has been with the electorate.........he's spent too much time in the academic realm and lost touch of what was really going on.
GW's action reveals how far out of touch the far crazy right is with the sensible, traditional GOP conservative thinkers. Good for GW.

You keep believing that, and maybe you can help GW scratch his head while trying to figure out how the orange clown got the nomination.

‘Will has long been a harsh critic of Trump. Just earlier this month, he told Fox News that Trump is a "real amateur in politics."

"He seems to confuse the enthusiasm of the crowds in front of him at the moment in the high school auditorium with the larger electorate," he said. "Whereas, in fact, crowds are definitionally not a representative selection of the American people."’

Correct on both counts.

I'm not sure how to do that, nor am I sure how it will help. I don't want Conservative to be redefined, and I want a better option than Trump, but Hillary is worse for the country. I think a lot of Conservatives feel the same way.
And Will has an answer for you:

‘When asked by PJ Media about his message to conservatives regarding Trump, Will responded, "Make sure he loses. Grit their teeth for four years and win the White House."’

And the notion that Clinton would be ‘worse’ than Trump is ridiculous partisan tripe.

The Orange Clown got the nomination by appealing to the lowest common denominator in the voters in the GOP. That will not work in the general. Trump is not only going to lose, he is going to take the GOP down with him. And give the Senate for sure, and maybe the House to the Dems. And the "Conservatives" will once again be relegated to muttering about Second Amendment solutions in their beer.

leftist have been calling the death of the gop for decades, but they could never pull it off b/c they are fucked up as well.

be nice to see that they needed an insider to do it for them.

The sooner we are down to 1 party the sooner Americans can see just how evil leftist are the sooner we can kill all the politicians and start over.
lol

Yes, those ‘evil leftists.’

Those ‘evil leftists’ who defended the equal protection rights of gay Americans against conservatives’ effort to deny them their right to marry.

Those ‘evil leftists’ who defend the rights of transgender Americans against conservatives seeking to disadvantage them through force of law.

Those ‘evil leftists’ who defend the privacy rights of women, the due process rights of immigrants, and the First Amendment rights of Muslim Americans – all subject to unwarranted attack from the right.

Whatever will we do about those ‘evil leftists.’

George Will is a conservative, but he's an old-school conservative like William F. Buckley who appeals to intellectuals, and really does not concern himself with appealing to people who don't have a college education or an advanced degree. Conservatives like that no longer have a place in the post-Trump Republican Party, which he is transforming into a party for working class people who are angry about immigration and free trade.
No. for years now the GOP has been transforming into a party of ignorant, frightened reactionaries and bigots with an unwarranted ‘anger’ concerning immigration and free trade – Trump is simply a symptom of that increasing fear, ignorance, nativism, and bigotry.

Forum List

Back