George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.
Looks like Zimmerman is the thug

He has been arrested more than Trayvon Martin ever was

Of course, and he will continue to be arrested because liberals have him in the cross hairs. They have noses firmly up his ass. That's why as many times as he's been arrested on bogus charge after bogus charge, he's never been convicted. For all we know St. Skittles has been arrested AND convicted more than Zimmerman but because juvenile records are sealed we don't know.

Sure, go all in for the child killer. It's not like anybody will think any less of you than they already do.

Does this mean he is going to have crank out another hideous painting to pay for his legal fees? If anything, he should be charged with first-degree eye slaughter for those paintings. lol

Last I heard, he has not used one cent to pay his legal fees.
How could he pay his debts? He has no money to live on, he's always looking for some stupid meal ticket woman.

And then he beats them up.

It will be interesting to see what he's accused of this time and how it plays out.

He's accused of throwing a bottle of wine at his girlfriend.

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Orlando Sentinel

Looks like Zimmerman is the thug

He has been arrested more than Trayvon Martin ever was
We can thank Zimmerman for that. In fact there's probably at least another kid who is alive today because of it.
As time moves on, we get more and more evidence of who the real thug in that confrontation was

Also more evidence on why certain people should not be trusted with a firearm
We already know who the real thug was, and he's dead. That case is closed, unless Holder's investigation comes up with something. LOL

The libs are still obsessing over Zimmerman.

They won't be satisfied until he gets a proper lynching. The Democrat Party, all about that "social justice"!

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.
And another moron weighs in...

They're whining about Trayvon Martin so they don't have to admit that gz was arrested, yet again, for assault with a deadly weapon, last night.
Since there's a bounty on him, he has a right to defend himself. See what happens. After all ALL of the prior complaints against him turned out to be phonied up.

Tipsycatlover

So you're saying that last night's assault with a deadly weapon was "self defense".

I realize that you are a doctor, a lawyer, a dog washer and a self admitted drunk but seriously, how do you know that?

Oh and the "prior complaints" were not "phonied up".

A list of George Zimmerman s past run-ins with the law Fox News
ALECexposed George Zimmerman s Criminal History Includes Alleged Violence and Temper Audio and New Documents PR Watch

April 11, 2012 Zimmerman arrested for murder.
November 19, 2013 Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault.
January 9, 2015 Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault.

This is getting a bit old.
Kind of like all those muslims killing innocent people, aye?

They won't be satisfied until he gets a proper lynching. The Democrat Party, all about that "social justice"!

I never said it had to be public.

He's so fucking fat, maybe he'll die of a heart attack and that would be okay too.

Just because he weaseled his way out of punishment doesn't mean he was right. He deserves to rot in hell.
Zimmerman didn't "weasel" out of anything.
He had trial and the jury found him Not Guilty. ..... :cool:
Wrong again.
He hasn't even been arraigned yet.
Don't be so stupid.

He was talking about Zimmerman's original arrest. ...... :cool:

WOW.....Suni calling someone stupid........The irony is so thick.
I think dementia has set in with Sunni. He used to be more lucid.
He sees his ideology failing around the world and he haz a sad.

Forum List

Back