George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Dozens of people get arrested all across the US for assault with a deadly weapon everyday and it's just local news.

But if George Zimmerman gets a ticket for jaywalking it's front page national news. ...... :cool:

When did you arrive on Earth that you're clueless as to how the media treats celebrity?

Why do RWs think he should get a pass when he commits new crimes?

Why shouldn't he be held accountable for his actions, and both he and his victim have their day in court?
Who said anything about a pass? He's had his days in court and been convicted of nothing. We might go another round here, but don't get your hopes up.

Why do RWs think he should get a pass when he commits new crimes?

Why shouldn't he be held accountable for his actions, and both he and his victim have their day in court?
Who the fuck ever said he should get a pass for his actions? If he ever does any stupid shit then he deserves to be thrown in jail, his prior incident has no bearing on that.

So far, Zimmerman has never been convicted of anything. He hasn't gotten a pass. The media just can't fix it so he's convicted.

Kill Zim! Shit, he's only a white Hispanic, and NO FUCKING GOOD

#RevengeForTrayvon.....Get rid of the white piece of fecal matter!

Sponsored by #WhatDoWeWantDeadCops......and anyone that kills a black THUG!

All these progs pretend to be outraged over cases like Zimmerman and Mike Brown. But when guys like B.J. Clinton or Ted Kennedy rape women or even kill them....the silence is deafening.

Or should I say he's the white wing nut's OJ.
He's the progtard's whipping post.

He's been completely out of the spotlight for how long now?

Now, until he put himself back in it...
And you got all wet when you heard about it, didn't you?

Ya... we know...

I find it mildly amusing.
I do too. I gave him the benefit of the doubt during his first trial. Now I'm starting to think that this is one stupid fucker with some anger issues.

I was just getting ready to post 8t. Hope they throw away the key.

Charged with Aggravated Assault with a Weapon

Seminole County - John E. Polk Correctional Facility

George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault with a weapon

Held without Bail

ff60yx.png

Until a court appearance, he will be held without bail, the is normal, for anyone arrested.

Fat pig, murderer
Or should I say he's the white wing nut's OJ.
He's the progtard's whipping post.
Do you feel a connection with him in that regard?
You into that whipping shit?
No, I just see you getting beat up a lot by Libs.

YOU should talk, you CHILD ABUSER!

Too bad the dog didn't flip that kid off his back on onto his ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So far, Zimmerman has never been convicted of anything. He hasn't gotten a pass. The media just can't fix it so he's convicted.

The progressive shitstains don't care. They want a lynching just like they got in NYC with the two cops.

It was just a matter of time. How long before he kills someone else?

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) -- Florida authorities say George Zimmerman, whose acquittal of murdering an unarmed black teen sparked a national debate on race and self-defense laws, has been arrested on an aggravated assault charge.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office says the 31-year-old Zimmerman was arrested in Lake Mary about 10 p.m. Friday and is being held at the John E. Polk Correctional Facility. The facility's website says Zimmerman is scheduled for a court appearance at 9 a.m. Saturday.

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/01/...maing-grid7|maing11|dl1|sec1_lnk3&pLid=596452

I was just getting ready to post 8t. Hope they throw away the key.

Charged with Aggravated Assault with a Weapon

Seminole County - John E. Polk Correctional Facility

George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault with a weapon

Held without Bail

ff60yx.png

Until a court appearance, he will be held without bail, the is normal, for anyone arrested.
No, he's out on $5000 bail.

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Orlando Sentinel

The progressive shitstains don't care. They want a lynching just like they got in NYC with the two cops.

Talking about the police lynching, has everyone noticed all these shitstains protesting police have disappeared when the MSM focused all activity to the French Muslim terrorist murders?.... Just a point in fact!

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.
And another moron weighs in...

They're whining about Trayvon Martin so they don't have to admit that gz was arrested, yet again, for assault with a deadly weapon, last night.
I'm sure whoever he assaulted this time is a thug too.

Forum List

Back