George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

Wasnt his "girlfriend" a lib activist trying to hit the lottery with a book deal who filed a false police report which magically went away...... and provide some links on the "hero" part......seems to be all over the net today that talking point.......

If so, what was her crime?

Plenty of links/posts here, including to his arrest record.

George Zimmerman arrested in Florida US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And yes, to the wing nuts, he's a hero. To normal people, not so much.

Just a mere miss of the proper key when typing. No biggie.

Sorry, you can't cover stupid. If you knew proper grammar, you'd know there's a BIG difference between 1st and 2nd.

But that doesn't change the fact that there was ample evidence, even before Zimmerman killed Martin, that he was someone who was in search of conflict.

Oh? And what would this thread be doing perchance? Seeking conflict is what you're doing here. Judge not.

You're really reaching, sonny boy.

Mustang didn't throw the wine bottle.

:rolleyes:

His wife divorced him. His girlfriend was afraid of him and called the cops on him.

Both times they were found to have been trying to take advantage of his... notoriety. Who cares?

:link:

I posted links to his arrest record in the previous thread on this. You might want read them. Alternatively, you could search for yourself.

Or, you could just continue making it up as you go along..

:lame2:

Wasnt his "girlfriend" a lib activist trying to hit the lottery with a book deal who filed a false police report which magically went away...... and provide some links on the "hero" part......seems to be all over the net today that talking point.......

If so, what was her crime?

Plenty of links/posts here, including to his arrest record.

George Zimmerman arrested in Florida US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And yes, to the wing nuts, he's a hero. To normal people, not so much.
No he's not...... just some more lies,,,,,, its crime to file false police report......try to keep up.......

His wife divorced him. His girlfriend was afraid of him and called the cops on him.

Both times they were found to have been trying to take advantage of his... notoriety. Who cares?

:link:

I posted links to his arrest record in the previous thread on this. You might want read them. Alternatively, you could search for yourself.

Or, you could just continue making it up as you go along..

:lame2:
Please regale them with your "deadly wine bottle". That was fun!

Or should I say he's the white wing nut's OJ.
He's the progtard's whipping post.

He's been completely out of the spotlight for how long now?

Now, until he put himself back in it...
And you got all wet when you heard about it, didn't you?

Ya... we know...

I find it mildly amusing.
I do too. I gave him the benefit of the doubt during his first trial. Now I'm starting to think that this is one stupid fucker with some anger issues.

Like you?

I was just getting ready to post 8t. Hope they throw away the key.

Charged with Aggravated Assault with a Weapon

Seminole County - John E. Polk Correctional Facility

George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault with a weapon

Held without Bail

ff60yx.png

Until a court appearance, he will be held without bail, the is normal, for anyone arrested.
No, he's out on $5000 bail.

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Orlando Sentinel

Yeah, umm...he was arraigned this morning. The judge set bail. Some idiot teabagger bailed him out.

Held without Bail

ff60yx.png

Until a court appearance, he will be held without bail, the is normal, for anyone arrested.

George Zimmerman arrested in Lake Mary charged with aggravated assault - Orlando Sentinel

Yeah, umm...he was arraigned this morning. The judge set bail. Some idiot teabagger bailed him out.

You got a link on who bailed him out or are you just being your normal stupid self?

Held without Bail

ff60yx.png

Hah! No guns for Zimmy! And here's the street he lives on:

Lake Mary Police spokeswoman Officer Bianca Gillett said the fight happened at Zimmerman's Valley Wood Way residence in Lake Mary on Monday night, but nobody involved called the cops.

Actually, I guess he's living with mommy and daddy.

SCPA Parcel View 2420295NB00001890

Property Record Card
Parcel: 24-20-29-5NB-0000-1890
Owner: ZIMMERMAN ROBERT J & GLADYS C
Property Address: 1874 VALLEY WOOD WAY LAKE MARY, FL 32765

He was told to turn in his firearms and to not leave the county. You know, for a guy who is as pure as the driven snow, and unfairly hounded by the cops everywhere he goes, George just doesn't seem to be able to keep a low profile. Maybe if he stopped beating up his girlfriends.......?

What leftist perverts really want is for Zimmy to be raped repeatedly by inmate negroes for defending himself against one. This gives the reader a keen insight into exactly how disgusting the progs are beneath the veneer of "diversity" and "inclusiveness". :puke:

What leftist perverts really want is for Zimmy to be raped repeatedly by inmate negroes for defending himself against one. This gives the reader a keen insight into exactly how disgusting the progs are beneath the veneer of "diversity" and "inclusiveness". :puke:

Actually, that would work for me......

April 11, 2012 Zimmerman arrested for murder.
November 19, 2013 Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault.
January 9, 2015 Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault.

This is getting a bit old.

One of these days someone will show him what Stand Your Ground looks like from the other side.

Probably won't happen, Zimmerman only targets women and children for assault and murder.

He was told to turn in his firearms and to not leave the county. You know, for a guy who is as pure as the driven snow, and unfairly hounded by the cops everywhere he goes, George just doesn't seem to be able to keep a low profile. Maybe if he stopped beating up his girlfriends.......?

Oh was he ever convicted of beating up a girlfriend?

Forum List

Back