George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

I was just getting ready to post 8t. Hope they throw away the key.

Charged with Aggravated Assault with a Weapon

Seminole County - John E. Polk Correctional Facility

George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault with a weapon

Held without Bail

ff60yx.png

Until a court appearance, he will be held without bail, the is normal, for anyone arrested.
No, he's out on $5000 bail.

Just read that. Thanks!

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.
And another moron weighs in...

They're whining about Trayvon Martin so they don't have to admit that gz was arrested, yet again, for assault with a deadly weapon, last night.
I'm sure whoever he assaulted this time is a thug too.

Only can be a THUG if they are black...if white, it's a piece of white TRASH, get it straight!

Looks like Zimmerman is the thug

He has been arrested more than Trayvon Martin ever was
We can thank Zimmerman for that. In fact there's probably at least another kid who is alive today because of it.
As time moves on, we get more and more evidence of who the real thug in that confrontation was

Also more evidence on why certain people should not be trusted with a firearm
We already know who the real thug was, and he's dead. That case is closed, unless Holder's investigation comes up with something. LOL

I heard the indictments will be handed down and minute now, of course I have been hearing that about the indictments on Scott Walker to.

George Zimmerman took a thug off the streets permanently. He's not a hero. He is a survivor. Since he was rightfully acquitted there have been numerous attempts to phony up a case against him. All of those failed. We don't know what will happen this time. But I'm glad George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin. Florida is a bit safer for it.

They're whining about Trayvon Martin so they don't have to admit that gz was arrested, yet again, for assault with a deadly weapon, last night.
Since there's a bounty on him, he has a right to defend himself. See what happens. After all ALL of the prior complaints against him turned out to be phonied up.

Tipsycatlover

So you're saying that last night's assault with a deadly weapon was "self defense".

I realize that you are a doctor, a lawyer, a dog washer and a self admitted drunk but seriously, how do you know that?

Oh and the "prior complaints" were not "phonied up".

A list of George Zimmerman s past run-ins with the law Fox News
ALECexposed George Zimmerman s Criminal History Includes Alleged Violence and Temper Audio and New Documents PR Watch

Assault with a deadly weapon?

No.

AGGRAV ASSLT- DV- WEAPON

April 11, 2012 Zimmerman arrested for murder.
November 19, 2013 Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault.
January 9, 2015 Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault.

This is getting a bit old.
Kind of like all those muslims killing innocent people, aye?
Ah...this is a thread about muslims now?

April 11, 2012 Zimmerman arrested for murder.
November 19, 2013 Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault.
January 9, 2015 Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault.

This is getting a bit old.
Kind of like all those muslims killing innocent people, aye?
Ah...this is a thread about muslims now?
Oh damn... sorry... I should have remembered that only you progs are allowed to deflect.

Does this mean he is going to have crank out another hideous painting to pay for his legal fees? If anything, he should be charged with first-degree eye slaughter for those paintings. lol
Omg, that guy is such a psycho.. So is anyone who would buy those moronic paint by numbers he creates.
They're likely very popular on eBay.
Sure. That is the only money he has coming in though. Nobody with any sense would hire him with all of his violent charges. Who even wants to be around him other than these desperate women.

That's 2nd Amendment genius.

Given that you are a liberal, no wonder you can't cite the Constitution properly.

By the way, where in that article does it say he 'killed' anyone? Did your liberal establishment teach you how to read?

No, I'm not defending what he did, but you did a worse job of portraying the incident by politicizing it.

Last edited:
I have only a couple people that I would consider MY HERO in 60 years. and it's not any of the people these idiots keep posting about. Just like Dr. Ben Carson is now some Conservative hero. We'll that's news to me

Just a mere miss of the proper key when typing. No biggie.

But that doesn't change the fact that there was ample evidence, even before Zimmerman killed Martin, that he was someone who was in search of conflict. That's why he was carrying a gun on a neighborhood watch in the first place. He keeps finding trouble too. You'd think he'd try to keep a lower profile, but he keeps getting into altercations, doesn't he? How many times has he been arrested now? His wife divorced him. His girlfriend was afraid of him and called the cops on him. And he's been cited for speeding more than once, hasn't he? Sooner or later he's gonna shoot someone else.

Last edited:
So you're saying that last night's assault with a deadly weapon was "self defense".
God, glass bottles are now "deadly weapons"? You need to start a campaign against glass bottles. At least they are not protected by the Constitution.

Google deaths caused by being hit with a wine bottle.

Next excuse?

Wasnt his "girlfriend" a lib activist trying to hit the lottery with a book deal who filed a false police report which magically went away...... and provide some links on the "hero" part......seems to be all over the net today that talking point.......

Does this mean he is going to have crank out another hideous painting to pay for his legal fees? If anything, he should be charged with first-degree eye slaughter for those paintings. lol
Omg, that guy is such a psycho.. So is anyone who would buy those moronic paint by numbers he creates.
They're likely very popular on eBay.
Sure. That is the only money he has coming in though. Nobody with any sense would hire him with all of his violent charges. Who even wants to be around him other than these desperate women.

That's why he was casing the joint for future robbery volunteering to be security for that place.

Since there's a bounty on him, he has a right to defend himself. See what happens. After all ALL of the prior complaints against him turned out to be phonied up.

Tipsycatlover

I realize that you are a doctor, a lawyer, a dog washer and a self admitted drunk but seriously, how do you know that?

Oh and the "prior complaints" were not "phonied up".

A list of George Zimmerman s past run-ins with the law Fox News
ALECexposed George Zimmerman s Criminal History Includes Alleged Violence and Temper Audio and New Documents PR Watch

Assault with a deadly weapon?

No.

AGGRAV ASSLT- DV- WEAPON

You're right.

The charge is "aggravated assault with a weapon".

Just a mere miss of the proper key when typing. No biggie.

Sorry, you can't cover stupid. If you knew proper grammar, you'd know there's a BIG difference between 1st and 2nd.

But that doesn't change the fact that there was ample evidence, even before Zimmerman killed Martin, that he was someone who was in search of conflict.

Oh? And what would this thread be doing perchance? Seeking conflict is what you're doing here. Judge not.

God, glass bottles are now "deadly weapons"? You need to start a campaign against glass bottles. At least they are not protected by the Constitution.

Google deaths caused by being hit with a wine bottle.

Next excuse?
Oddly, I did:

deaths caused by wine bottle - Hledat Googlem

Wine bottles, rocks, bricks, corkscrews, exhaust pipes, sharpened sticks and the like need to be banned, being deadly weapons and all.

Deadly weapon, come on. That's funny. Lost another round here, huh? :)

Forum List

Back