George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

both had a right to be there,,,its just that TM didnt have a right to kill Z and thats what got him killed

Oh? Again, no point in arguing with retards who get off at the idea of using their pop guns because they are so weak and paranoid the blacks will get them. It’s like yalls nuts ride in a holster rather then in the pants. Tell ya what, head out an blast a darky the way Zimmerman did. See what happens.

the only coward is the one that would let a person beat them to death,,,

Yea because 160lb teenagers beat 205lb grown men to death everyday. Only coward needs a gun for a160lb teenger.
Lol
This whole deal cracks me up, both are/were minority’s And somehow the whole thing was a mutated into a race thing.

Right wing, racist like yourself flocked to Zimmerman because his daddy is white.

Trayvon Martin was just a punk ass gangbanger want to be, and Zimmerman is what he is.

There is nothing showing he was a member of a gang, that is just right wing propaganda to try and justify this coward killing a young black teenager.

There were no witnesses to the confrontation, and a punk ass gangbanger is taking a permanent dirt nap as a result.

How convenient.

The community is definitely better off that both are no longer there… Neither will be missed.

Yea in right wing, racist world.

This is how Trayvon Martin will be remembered…

trayvon-martin-was-not-a-martyr.jpg

I doubt if that is how his parents will remember him, but it is the narrative right wing, racist will post.

Raise up a child in the way he should go and when he is older he will not depart from it.

I really blame the liberals for this racial mess that is getting worse by the day....by playing politics with racial matters they have created a scenario that is tearing down America....those who sew the wind...reap the whirlwind.
With the attitudes on display in this very thread, I really don't give a fuck about equal rights. I have completely gone from libertarian to FUCK BLACK PEOPLE in this thread alone.

I will NEVER support equal rights again. It's OVER.

They can FUCK OFF!!!!

GET TO THE BACK OF THE BUS, DARKIES!!!

Let's bring back Jim Crow.

Fuck these idiots.

I really blame the liberals for this racial mess that is getting worse by the day....by playing politics with racial matters they have created a scenario that is tearing down America....those who sew the wind...reap the whirlwind.

You come on here and spew racist babble and make racist remarks and then you have the nerve to try and point the finger at someone else about the racial mess in this country. The problem is racist pieces of shit like you.

hehheh You bow downn to your masters in your ignorance...not even knowing who your masters are.

It is probably too late for you to make a better life for yourself....but you might help your kids to do better....keep them off the democratic plantation to begin with.

You come on here and spew racist babble and make racist remarks and then you have the nerve to try and point the finger at someone else about the racial mess in this country. The problem is racist pieces of shit like you.
GO FUCK YOURSELF.

SHOW ME ONE PLACE PRIOR TO YOUR BULLSHIT RACIST ACCUSATION WHERE I SAID ANYTHING RACIST, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

YOU BRING IT ALL ON YOURSELF WITH YOUR WHITE HATE RACE BITCHING.

FUCK YOU

DIE IN A CHURCH SHOOTING, BITCH.

Oh? Again, no point in arguing with retards who get off at the idea of using their pop guns because they are so weak and paranoid the blacks will get them. It’s like yalls nuts ride in a holster rather then in the pants. Tell ya what, head out an blast a darky the way Zimmerman did. See what happens.

Yea because 160lb teenagers beat 205lb grown men to death everyday. Only coward needs a gun for a160lb teenger.
Lol
This whole deal cracks me up, both are/were minority’s And somehow the whole thing was a mutated into a race thing.

Right wing, racist like yourself flocked to Zimmerman because his daddy is white.

Trayvon Martin was just a punk ass gangbanger want to be, and Zimmerman is what he is.

There is nothing showing he was a member of a gang, that is just right wing propaganda to try and justify this coward killing a young black teenager.

There were no witnesses to the confrontation, and a punk ass gangbanger is taking a permanent dirt nap as a result.

How convenient.

The community is definitely better off that both are no longer there… Neither will be missed.

I doubt if that is how his parents will remember him, but it is the narrative right wing, racist will post.
Lol
You do realize Obama was only half black?
Why do you call him black then?

Let them have him....he may wind up in jail yet....hillary might drag him down with her.

With the attitudes on display in this very thread, I really don't give a fuck about equal rights. I have completely gone from libertarian to FUCK BLACK PEOPLE in this thread alone.

They can FUCK OFF!!!!

Well that is how most racist feel, so fuck you to.

It's sad how racist cowards sit around and cheer that a coward with a gun murdered a teenager and got away with it.
That's because the prosecutor was swayed by race baiters and a biased media and went for 2nd degree. The most they ever had a shot at was manslaughter. But we've gone in circles about this all week.

Also, there is no proof that Trayvon started the fight. No amount of "obvious rational reasoning" matters if you can't prove it in court.
It's sad how racist cowards sit around and cheer that a coward with a gun murdered a teenager and got away with it.

First the libtarded claimed George put himself in harms way....like that was some kind of crime.

Now you claim he was a coward....ya''ll should get together and form a narrative you can stick to.. hehheh

You should head to China.....they are putting genes in monkeys over dere to make dem smarter. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, Zimmerman put himself in harms way against the urging of his neighborhood watch charter as well as the 9/11 operator. Is that illegal? Na, but it’s pretty stupid.

Is Zimmerman a coward? Yeah. And a pussy. He even pulls guns on girls. That may get you all hard but normal folk frown on that type stuff.

China? Okay. But how about you stop stroking your self while you watch NRA TV and to be a little cherub of justice like your hero who pulls guns in chicks and shoots teenagers?

not sure how its stupid when you look at the outcome,,,he got a thug off the streets and the world is a better place for it,,,

Other than Trayvon being a black teenager, what made him a thug?
Lol
Trayvon Martin no doubt was a punk ass gangbanger want to be… Karma is a bitch

Justice was served even Jimmy Carter said the jury got it right.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

SHOW ME ONE PLACE PRIOR TO YOUR BULLSHIT RACIST ACCUSATION WHERE I SAID ANYTHING RACIST, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

YOU BRING IT ALL ON YOURSELF WITH YOUR WHITE HATE RACE BITCHING.

FUCK YOU

DIE IN A CHURCH SHOOTING, BITCH.

do you really think there is a chance he will ever be in a church???

They can FUCK OFF!!!!

Well that is how most racist feel, so fuck you to.

Do not bite the hand that feeds you.

Where would you Negroes be if not for White Folk....back in the jungle wid da jungle bunnies. hehheh

Lol

How convenient.

Lol
You do realize Obama was only half black?
Why do you call him black then?

Half Black Jesus.
Let's bring back Jim Crow.

Fuck these idiots.

Sadly, they don’t. They are insulated from their decisions up there in Washington. Take how it go’s with cops. While I will always say Zimmerman committed murder because he was a wannabe cop, that morons case pits real cops in danger. You get shit like Michael Brown and so on. No republicans in Washington were in Ferguson, no democrats were there, their businesses weren’t looted and burned.

Zimmerman clearly was the aggressor and IDIOT
........he is the perfect example of an idiot who should never have been armed because his idiocy CAUSED a death
..some humans are just stupid/idiots [ undeniable ] --and should not carry weapons
except the world is a better place without travon in it,,,,
Yes...how dare he walk thru his father's neighborhood with Skittles and a Snapple...and...WITH A HOODIE ON!
Lol
The little gang banger got his just deserves... He’s taking a dirt nap right now
all he was doing was walking
Lol
That’s what political correctness is saying...
So..a teenager takes a pic of himself doing something provocative.....as if all other teenagers don't do the same thing....................excuse for stalking and killing him......

Guess it would have been ok to stalk and kill these kids too:
images
images
upload_2019-4-27_8-9-59.jpeg
and.......
upload_2019-4-27_8-10-11.jpeg

Yes...how dare he walk thru his father's neighborhood with Skittles and a Snapple...and...WITH A HOODIE ON!
Lol
The little gang banger got his just deserves... He’s taking a dirt nap right now
Lol
So..a teenager takes a pic of himself doing something provocative.....as if all other teenagers don't do the same thing....................excuse for stalking and killing him......

images
images
View attachment 258125 and.......View attachment 258126

Shoot them. Shoot them all. And by god, they better none of them have in their possession skittles or tea.

Lol
Lol

images
images

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
why would you want to do that???

Lol
Lol

images
images

that would be just stupid and criminal

and TM wasnt stalked and killed,,,it was his actions that caused his death

What makes this so infuriating is that these motherfuckers know good and goddamn well that Trayvon probably jumped Zimmerman. They know good and goddamn well that Trayvon was not a little kid.

They KNOW it's not about race, but that all they have. They have nothing going for them but grievance and bitching.

THEN they accuse ME of being RACIST because I think Tray was the aggressor.

FUCK THIS SHIT. I am not getting baited into a bullshit narrative.

This BLACK THUG got shot because he wanted to be a gangster. Because BLACK PEOPLE think it's cool.

Eat shit and die if you don't like FACTS!!!!

Lol
Lol

images
images

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
why would you want to do that???

Look at those little bastards. Bad seeds all. Best to shoot them all now.

Forum List

Back