George Zimmerman sues Warren and Buttigieg for 265 million

Zimmerman was part of the neighborhood watch, but that had nothing to do with the shooting. Zimmerman was simply going to the store. After he got in his truck, he spotted Martin. Knowing most of the people there, he knew Martin was not part of that gated community, and given the rise of home break-ins, he suspected that Martin could be one of the people involved in the crimes.

Zimmerman did the right thing. He seen a suspicious character that fit the description of the people breaking into homes, and immediately called the police. That's what you're supposed to do.

Armed wannabe cop was not authorized to pursue what he considered suspects. Being armed embolden him, and that also played a part in the tragedy, by giving that warm gun feeling of superiority. When in fact a high school kid was able to get the better of him. But I understand that. When I was in High School I could have knocked the shit out of him too.

The fact is Zimmerman was on his way back to his truck when Martin doubled back and attacked him. But hey, feel free to keep spewing the commie talking points that bear no resemblance to reality.

Yeah my commie neighborhood watch doesn't allow guns for the nightly patrols . Even an armed commie would feel embolden by the feel of that cold lethal steel at his finger tips. He might even put him self in greater danger than he would otherwise without a gun while chasing down those suspected criminal Capitalist. </sarcasm>

But hey, stay in your box.

Trevon should have gone home and called the real cops.

Trayvon did run home and after talking to his g/f decided to go back .....why? Perhaps to impress her?

No, anyone looking at a map can see that the confrontation happened blocks from Zimmerman's truck, so Zimmerman took a short cut, got in front of Martin, and cut him off. Martin did not go back or do anything at all to increase the confrontation. It was entirely Zimmerman who was at fault.
zimmappath2.jpg

Martin never made it home, but that is where he was always headed.

How would Zimmerman know where Martin was? In the 911 call, he stated early on he lost Martin. And he quit running. Zimmerman continued his call for nearly a minute after he lost Martin. Martin, being very athletic could have ran round that place and been back at the starting point by the time Zimmerman got off the phone with police. But he stopped. Why???

The police and detectives checked out his story. Everything lines up.

George Zimmerman, the onetime neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida, is suing Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg for $265 million, claiming both 2020 Democratic presidential candidates defamed him in an attempt to "garner votes in the black community."

The lawsuit filed in Polk County, Fla., Tuesday argues Warren and Buttigieg’s two separate tweets on Feb. 5, which would have been Martin’s 25th birthday, used the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Buttigieg tweeted to his 1.6 million followers. The message garnered 42,000 likes, 13,300 replies and 6,600 retweets in just three days, the lawsuit states.

“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,” Warren tweeted to her 3.6 million followers on the same day, sharing four photos of Trayvon Martin as a small child, between the ages of 4 and 10. The message received 7,300 likes and 1,000 retweets in three days, in addition to national media coverage, the lawsuit states.

George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M, accuses them of attempting to garner black votes by defaming him

Any chance at him winning? Who knows. I'm sure he has a lawyer that made this decision, so I'm guessing he can.

There was nothing racial about the shooting of Martin. Zimmerman, a minority himself, lived in a very diverse gated housing complex. If I remember correctly, he attended his school prom with a black girlfriend. But because he was a white-Hispanic and not black himself, the lying MSM tried to make it a racial incident.

Have the Democrats finally crossed the line with using blacks to promote their hate? We'll see. Should be a very interesting election with this in the works.

No, the audio of the 9/11 operator clearly contains Zimmerman using the 'N' word.
Zimmerman was racist, and FL Hispanics are notorious for being ultra racist.

Also Zimmerman was NOT at all a member of Neighborhood Watch.
He went to one meeting, but was rejected because he would not follow the rules.
And the rules would have prevented the situation that he caused by his criminal actions.
Neighborhood Watch never allows any of its member to patrol while armed or alone.
By violating those simple and obvious rules, and a few more, Zimmerman caused the whole scenario to occur.
It was all his fault, even if it did not necessarily prove an intent to commit 2nd degree murder.

We also now know Zimmerman is not a good guy because of all the additional violence he has been convicted of, such as domestic violence.

Zimmerman was part of the neighborhood watch, but that had nothing to do with the shooting. Zimmerman was simply going to the store. After he got in his truck, he spotted Martin. Knowing most of the people there, he knew Martin was not part of that gated community, and given the rise of home break-ins, he suspected that Martin could be one of the people involved in the crimes.

Zimmerman did the right thing. He seen a suspicious character that fit the description of the people breaking into homes, and immediately called the police. That's what you're supposed to do.

Armed wannabe cop was not authorized to pursue what he considered suspects. Being armed embolden him, and that also played a part in the tragedy, by giving that warm gun feeling of superiority. When in fact a high school kid was able to get the better of him. But I understand that. When I was in High School I could have knocked the shit out of him too.

So was Michael Brown wrongly shot too?

He was not shot by a wannabe cop who was stalking him on his way home. That cop was on the job when the confrontation happened.

Imagine that another liar.

George Zimmerman, the onetime neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida, is suing Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg for $265 million, claiming both 2020 Democratic presidential candidates defamed him in an attempt to "garner votes in the black community."

The lawsuit filed in Polk County, Fla., Tuesday argues Warren and Buttigieg’s two separate tweets on Feb. 5, which would have been Martin’s 25th birthday, used the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Buttigieg tweeted to his 1.6 million followers. The message garnered 42,000 likes, 13,300 replies and 6,600 retweets in just three days, the lawsuit states.

“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,” Warren tweeted to her 3.6 million followers on the same day, sharing four photos of Trayvon Martin as a small child, between the ages of 4 and 10. The message received 7,300 likes and 1,000 retweets in three days, in addition to national media coverage, the lawsuit states.

George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M, accuses them of attempting to garner black votes by defaming him

Any chance at him winning? Who knows. I'm sure he has a lawyer that made this decision, so I'm guessing he can.

There was nothing racial about the shooting of Martin. Zimmerman, a minority himself, lived in a very diverse gated housing complex. If I remember correctly, he attended his school prom with a black girlfriend. But because he was a white-Hispanic and not black himself, the lying MSM tried to make it a racial incident.

Have the Democrats finally crossed the line with using blacks to promote their hate? We'll see. Should be a very interesting election with this in the works.

No, the audio of the 9/11 operator clearly contains Zimmerman using the 'N' word.

And the rules would have prevented the situation that he caused by his criminal actions.
Neighborhood Watch never allows any of its member to patrol while armed or alone.
By violating those simple and obvious rules, and a few more, Zimmerman caused the whole scenario to occur.
It was all his fault, even if it did not necessarily prove an intent to commit 2nd degree murder.

We also now know Zimmerman is not a good guy because of all the additional violence he has been convicted of, such as domestic violence.

Perhaps, but when you were in school, citizens were defenseless from attackers. We didn't carry guns back then. Today we do. So if you have plans on attacking somebody, that has to be a consideration.

Now if Zimmerman caught up to Martin, perhaps prevented him from escape, then Zimmerman would have been locked up for murder. You can't trap somebody and then use your firearm if they react. Zimmerman chased Martin for a very short time. Martin was long gone when Zimmerman stopped running. Martin waited for Zimmerman in the dark, and attacked him after he got off the phone with the dispatcher.

Just because somebody followed you for 20 seconds does not give you the legal right to attack them later on. It's still felony assault.

Neither person acted wisely. Martin should have called the police on Zimmerman. But he was just a kid, and hindsight is 20/20. I just don't think he would have chased the kid if he didn't have a gun.

I didn't say what Zimmerman did was smart, but what he did wasn't illegal either . If I decide to walk to the store, and somebody is on the sidewalk in front of me, turns around, and attacks me, he's going to jail because there is no law against following anybody.

He is the 16 year old boy who was wearing a MAGA hat that made the news while the Black Hebrew Israelites shouted four letter words and other vile verbal garbage at him. He just stood there wearing his hat and smiling not saying a word and he was hammered in the press for it, excuse me so called press.

That's Sandmann. And I put out the challenge, over a year ago back in January 2019, for anyone to find and bring to us any evidence of said "the press" "hammering" him over it. Any web page, newsprint, broadcast, whatever. To this day I have received a total of zero.

Again, not just the name but how can someone be "defamed" if no one can recall ever seeing or hearing it?

Smirking MAGA Hat Student Responds to Accusations of Harassment

Video shows teens in MAGA hats surrounding Native American veteran

Appalling: Catholic school students harass Native American veteran on Lincoln Memorial steps; Corrected

Viral video show white teens in MAGA hats harassing a Native American vet

Kentucky high school student seen on video mocking Native American protester gives his side of the story

And they were all lies, Phillps is the one that approached the students, Sandmann just stood there silent.

Appalling: Catholic school students harass Native American veteran on Lincoln Memorial steps; Corrected

Okay, this is more like what I asked for but let's peruse the list.

First link simply says Smirk-boi responds -- it's quoting his take on it. The fact that Smirk-Boi responded is a true fact.

Second describes what's in a viral video. The video was viral, that's also true.

Third one is a blog. Note that when the writer apologizes, he directs it to the body of Covington students who he had mischaracterized initially, and NOT Smirk-Boi individually.

Fourth one, a writer for Vox, actually makes a declarative cause-and-effect statement:

President Donald Trump started off the week by mocking one of the worst Native American massacres in US history in order to score some political points. By Friday, a group of young white teenagers were following in his footsteps by taunting Native American elders at the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington, DC — on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, no less. (Vox)​

-- which could be characterized as describing the group's motives, although it remains a fact that they were taunting Philips additionally "the group" is a collective while Smirk-Boi is an individual; Same as previous link, whether it attributes a causation or not it's referring to the group.

Fifth link is, again, a recounting of a statement ("gives his side of the story");

And then the sixth one is the same as the third one, repeated.

And reviewing all of them I'm seeing wording of "a video appears to show" and also seeing more background on the Black Hebrew Israelites. What I'm not seeing is any direct declarative statement about "what Smirk-Boi personally was doing" or why.

Also only one of them is an actual news reporter (#2) and I'm not aware that CBS has been sued.

It's a lot of verbage, if you have something specific in there I may have missed, don't just plop links, go ahead and quote it specifically.

I could provide more, but you have proven you're not interested in the facts. The fact was no one taunted Phillips, Phillips is the one that approached the kids. He's the one that moved among them and then came back to Sandmann and got in his face. Sandmann did nothing but stand his ground and smile. Another fact is Sandmann was singled out in most of the reporting and that's why CNN settled the case.

New York (CNN Business)CNN has settled a lawsuit with a Kentucky high school student who was at the center of a viral video controversy, a spokesperson for the news network confirmed Tuesday.

CNN settles lawsuit with Nick Sandmann stemming from viral video controversy - CNN

Wrong!
All the rest of the students from Covington were yelling hate speech.
And anyone watching the video will get the impression Sandmann closed the distance to Phillips and moved when he moved, in order to block him.
None of the Covington students were there for a legitimate purpose, but were intent upon deliberately trying to harm other political causes.
Which was illegal because they were under age, during school hours, and being used by the school as political pawns.

More fucking lies, you might want to watch the unedited video, it obvious you could care less about reality.

Who else could they have been talking about? They were celebrating what would be Martin's birthday today, and they basically said that the person that killed him was a racist white-Hispanic supremacist. There was only one person that killed Martin.

You cannot build a defamation case on assumptions. The law requires that the defamer published or uttered some purported factual statement about the aggrieved, that they knew to be false, with the express purpose of defaming him/her. None of that is met here.

One tweet reads, "How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?" That's not even a statement at all; it's a rhetorical question. And it mentions no names.

The other tweet reads, "“My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free,”

Again, no names other than the deceased. What case can a plaintiff possibly make there? That we should NOT end gun violence and racism and we should NOT build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free?

Rotsa ruck wit dat one. And even if they did make that case, it wasn't directed at anyone.

The fact is Martin deserved killing, a jury said so. So there was no stolen 25th birthday stolen in his case.

If somebody robs a beverage store an is shot by the owner, nobody can say the robber's life was stolen. He took it upon himself to surrender his life for personal desire or gain.

Except that Martin did nothing wrong, either ethically or legally.
He was not committing a crime like robbing a store.
He was just trying to walk home.
It was Zimmerman who deliberately caused fear and violence.
Whether Zimmerman had good or bad intentions, we will never know.
But we do know what he did was illegal, in that you can not deliberately chase and cut off a kid at night, scaring him like that.
Martin had a right to privacy at the very least, that Zimmerman violated, and was guilty of disturbing the peace for a start.
For example, if Zimmerman chasing Martin had caused Martin to run across a street and gotten hit by a car and killed, then Zimmerman would still have been guilty of murder.
No matter the outcome or details, it was Zimmerman who caused it all to happen due to his own illegal actions, so he bear all the guilt for all the result.

Name me one illegal thing Zimmerman did. Martin did nothing wrong? I would say felony assault is very wrong, not only wrong, but illegal. Zimmerman was not chasing Martin. Martin took off, and Zimmerman was running to keep an eye on him for the police. This is clear in his 911 recording. When the dispatcher stated he didn't need to keep an eye on him, Zimmerman stopped running, again, very clear on the 911 recording.

Martin was a taller young man who played football. He clearly outran Zimmerman without breaking a sweat, and kept an eye on him until Zimmerman hung up the phone. That's when he launched his attack on Zimmerman and began to beat the living hell out of him.

The law in many states is that you can use deadly force if you believe that you (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's what Zimmerman did. Martin had him pinned down, and there was no way for Zimmerman to escape. Zimmerman had no way of knowing when he'd stop, or if he'd stop. He clearly feared for his life which the law provides him the ability to defend his life with deadly force.

Right from the start, Zimmerman violated the privacy of Martin by following, first slowly in the truck, and then by running on foot.
Zimmerman got in front of Marting, blocking his way home.
Then clearly it had to be Zimmerman who started the physical confrontation, as why else would have run around to get in front of Martin.
There is no evidence of any crime by Martin, because what Zimmerman did clearly required a defensive physical response.
It was Martin who was defending himself, not Zimmerman.
It was Zimmerman who was always pursuing, and deliberately caused the fight.

And no, Zimmernan did NOT stop running when the dispatcher told him not to.
Otherwise Zimmerman would not have gotten ahead of Martin and been able to block his way home, several blocks from Zimmerman's truck.

Martin was tall but skinny. High school students do not have enough testosterone to have good muscle strength.
There is no way Martin could have posed any sort of physical threat to Zimmerman.

But it is obvious you do not know the case at all, because it was Martin who stopped and made a phone call, and never ran at all.
And the confrontation happened so far from Zimmerman's truck, that clearly he never stopped running.

Nor did the police find any evidence of Zimmerman being beaten as he claimed.
He has no bruising or swelling, and only a tiny scratch on the back of his head.
He declined medical treatment and needed no stitches.
He is fine on the video at the police station.

Nor does the claim of being pinned make any sense.
If someone is on top of you, there is no way you could open your coat and pull out a pistol.
Clearly that proves they were both standing separately when the shooting occurred.

So was Michael Brown wrongly shot too?

He was not shot by a wannabe cop who was stalking him on his way home. That cop was on the job when the confrontation happened.

"On August 9, 2014, Michael Brown Jr., an 18-year-old African American man, was fatally shot by 28-year-old white Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the city of Ferguson, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis.[2] Brown was accompanied by his 22-year-old friend Dorian Johnson.[3"

Real cop.

"At 11:47 a.m., Wilson responded to a call about a baby with breathing problems and drove to Glenark Drive, east of Canfield Drive.[30] About three minutes later and several blocks away, Brown was recorded on camera stealing a box of Swisher cigars and forcefully shoving a Ferguson Market clerk. Brown and his friend, Dorian Johnson, left the market at about 11:54 a.m.[31] At 11:53, a police dispatcher reported "stealing in progress" at the Ferguson Market and described the suspect as a black male wearing a white T-shirt running toward QuikTrip. The suspect was reported as having stolen a box of Swisher cigars.[30] At 11:57, the dispatch described the suspect as wearing a red St. Louis Cardinals hat, a white T-shirt, yellow socks, and khaki shorts, and that he was accompanied by another male.[30] At 12:00 p.m., Wilson reported he was back in service and radioed units 25 and 22 to ask if they needed his assistance in searching for the suspects.[30] Seven seconds later, an unidentified officer said the suspects had disappeared.[30] Wilson called for backup at 12:02, saying "[Unit] 21. Put me on Canfield with two. And send me another car."[30]"

You're caught in another lie.

Innocent? Another lie prick.

"At noon on August 9, Wilson drove up to Brown and Johnson as they were walking in the middle of Canfield Drive and ordered them to move off the street. Wilson continued driving past the two men, but then backed up and stopped close to them.[32][9][33][34] A struggle took place between Brown and Wilson after the former reached through the window of the police SUV, a Chevrolet Tahoe.[35] Wilson's gun was fired twice during the struggle from inside the vehicle, with one bullet hitting Brown's right hand.[35][23] Brown and Johnson fled and Johnson hid behind a car.[36] Wilson got out of the vehicle and pursued Brown.[37] At some point, Wilson fired his gun again, while facing Brown, and hit him with at least 6 shots.[9] Brown was unarmed and died on the street.[35][38] Less than 90 seconds passed from the time Wilson encountered Brown to the time of Brown's death.[39][40]"

Cleared by the Feds.

On March 4, 2015, the federal investigation cleared Wilson of civil rights violations in the shooting. The investigation concluded there was no evidence upon which prosecutors could rely to disprove Wilson's asserted belief that he feared for his safety, that witnesses who contradicted Wilson were not credible, that forensic evidence and credible witnesses corroborated Wilson's account, and that the facts did not support the filing of criminal charges against Wilson.[13][49][50] Credible witnesses did not support accounts that Brown had his hands up in surrender. He was not shot in the back. Forensic evidence showed he was moving toward Wilson. Numerous witnesses were found to have given accounts of actions they were unable to see from their vantage points, or to be recounting others' accounts.[13][49][50]"

BlindBoo Every word you typed was a lie. Does your progeny lie too?

The fact is Zimmerman was on his way back to his truck when Martin doubled back and attacked him. But hey, feel free to keep spewing the commie talking points that bear no resemblance to reality.

Yeah my commie neighborhood watch doesn't allow guns for the nightly patrols . Even an armed commie would feel embolden by the feel of that cold lethal steel at his finger tips. He might even put him self in greater danger than he would otherwise without a gun while chasing down those suspected criminal Capitalist. </sarcasm>

Trayvon did run home and after talking to his g/f decided to go back .....why? Perhaps to impress her?

Then in the movie of Trayvon--Rest In Power, the creator found that the woman who testified that she was on the phone with Martin was not on the phone with him at all. The girl that was on the phone with him didn't want to talk with police or testify to anything.

Trevon told his girlfriend he was going to teach the cracker a lesson, his miscalculation cost him his life.

Yep, you should def. carry your own heat if you decide to do that. Just to be sure.

Go home for what? He had a cell phone with him. Had he called the police, they would have explained the situation, and he could have met the officer on arrival to tell his side of the story.

It’s all political opportunism.

Isn’t it interesting that the guy driving a van into a tent full of Trump supporters got no national coverage?

You may not be a negro but you certainly sound like one.

Now, flip the script and say it was a Trump supporter diving a van into a Bernie tent...do you think it makes the national news? :21:

Besides the Zimmerman story being dragged out for as long as it was, the media still hounded him years after it was over. It was a simple local self-defense case that would have never gotten any national media attention if it were two black people or two whites.

The other weekend, Chicago reported 9 dead and 14 injured in shootings. That's just one weekend. One of the wounded victims was a 7 year old girl. No big deal. Nothing to see here. It's the usual black on black crime going on.

Such blatant and disgusting political opportunism. Dimms are filthy and morally bankrupt.

There was no self defense involved in the Zimmerman case.
You can't chase people at night, block their access to their home, and call it self defense.

You should present the actual evidence of the case and not some ridiculous nonsense from your biased imagination. Pathetic

That is the synopsis. What part do you disagree with?
Did Zimmerman chase an innocent kid at night in the rain or not?
Zimmerman has to be lying when he claimed to the 9/11 operator that Martin was looking in windows, because it not only was cold and rainy, but he was carrying a bag of food and had not tools.

The above post is a clear example the illogical thinking of the trayvon crowd...saying oh he could not have been peeping in windows because it was cold and rainy?????? then .....because he was carrying a bag of food and not tools??? How is any of that supposed to have kept him from peeping in windows...if had not been lollygagging about, aka loitering and peeping in windows he would not have aroused George's attention in the first place....as has been pointed out many times it was a dark and rainy night....a normal person would have been hurrying home to get out of the rain....but not trayvon....so what was Trayvon up to? Whatever it was...it certainly looked suspicious.

Regarding the myth that Z was chasing Trayvon..........all made clear on the 911 call...listen to that and you will see that George was in his truck talking to the dispatcher about what Trayvon was doing when suddenly Trayvon took off running....and the dispatcher asked George where he was running to?....George then got out of his truck to try and see where trayvon had run off to.....then the dispatcher hearing the sound of the wind in Georges phone asked him if he was following Trayvon and George said yes....and the dispatcher replied we do not need you to do that.....being concerned about George's safety....and George complied to her request.

So why did Trayvon suddenly take off running ? Not because he was scared....before that he had walked around Georges truck scoping him out and George on the phone constantly talking to the dispatcher describing what Trayvon was doing.....if Trayvon had been scared he would not have circled Georges truck.....so why did Trayvon run and where did he run to? He was very close to where he was staying with his father....a lot of people never understood how close he was to home.....he could have been there in less than a minute if he was running.

His g//f Jeantel said she told Martin to run but that he responded that he was almost home.

So that is most likely where he ran off to....but why didnt he stay there?

Last edited:
BlindBoo Every word you typed was a lie. Does your progeny lie too?

"He was not shot by a wannabe cop who was stalking him on his way home."

Let me rephrase it for you.. "Brown was not shot by a wannabe cop like Martin was. No, the cop who shot Brown was on the job when he was confronted with the Brown situation."

Go home for what? He had a cell phone with him. Had he called the police, they would have explained the situation, and he could have met the officer on arrival to tell his side of the story.

To prove that he belonged in the neighborhood, that it was his home. To get a baseball bat?

That's Sandmann. And I put out the challenge, over a year ago back in January 2019, for anyone to find and bring to us any evidence of said "the press" "hammering" him over it. Any web page, newsprint, broadcast, whatever. To this day I have received a total of zero.

Again, not just the name but how can someone be "defamed" if no one can recall ever seeing or hearing it?

Smirking MAGA Hat Student Responds to Accusations of Harassment

Video shows teens in MAGA hats surrounding Native American veteran

Viral video show white teens in MAGA hats harassing a Native American vet

Kentucky high school student seen on video mocking Native American protester gives his side of the story

And they were all lies, Phillps is the one that approached the students, Sandmann just stood there silent.

First link simply says Smirk-boi responds -- it's quoting his take on it. The fact that Smirk-Boi responded is a true fact.

Second describes what's in a viral video. The video was viral, that's also true.

Third one is a blog. Note that when the writer apologizes, he directs it to the body of Covington students who he had mischaracterized initially, and NOT Smirk-Boi individually.

Fourth one, a writer for Vox, actually makes a declarative cause-and-effect statement:

President Donald Trump started off the week by mocking one of the worst Native American massacres in US history in order to score some political points. By Friday, a group of young white teenagers were following in his footsteps by taunting Native American elders at the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington, DC — on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, no less. (Vox)​

-- which could be characterized as describing the group's motives, although it remains a fact that they were taunting Philips additionally "the group" is a collective while Smirk-Boi is an individual; Same as previous link, whether it attributes a causation or not it's referring to the group.

Fifth link is, again, a recounting of a statement ("gives his side of the story");

And reviewing all of them I'm seeing wording of "a video appears to show" and also seeing more background on the Black Hebrew Israelites. What I'm not seeing is any direct declarative statement about "what Smirk-Boi personally was doing" or why.

Also only one of them is an actual news reporter (#2) and I'm not aware that CBS has been sued.

It's a lot of verbage, if you have something specific in there I may have missed, don't just plop links, go ahead and quote it specifically.

I could provide more, but you have proven you're not interested in the facts. The fact was no one taunted Phillips, Phillips is the one that approached the kids. He's the one that moved among them and then came back to Sandmann and got in his face. Sandmann did nothing but stand his ground and smile. Another fact is Sandmann was singled out in most of the reporting and that's why CNN settled the case.

New York (CNN Business)CNN has settled a lawsuit with a Kentucky high school student who was at the center of a viral video controversy, a spokesperson for the news network confirmed Tuesday.

CNN settles lawsuit with Nick Sandmann stemming from viral video controversy - CNN

Wrong!
LIE
As more Covington students arrived, and in response to these taunts, the students performed school spirit sports chants, including their version of a Māori haka.[17][24][Notes 2] One of the Native Americans who was there for the March said that he felt "the students were mocking the dance."[25]

And anyone watching the video will get the impression Sandmann closed the distance to Phillips and moved when he moved, in order to block him.
None of the Covington students were there for a legitimate purpose, but were intent upon deliberately trying to harm other political causes.
Which was illegal because they were under age, during school hours, and being used by the school as political pawns.

God what a liar you are.

"For about ten minutes,[14] there was an overlap on the Plaza of a small group from the Indigenous Peoples March and a larger group of students from the all-male Covington Catholic High School in Park Hills, Kentucky, who were gathering at their appointed meeting place at the steps of the Plaza to wait for their buses to return home"

January 2019 Lincoln Memorial confrontation - Wikipedia

There is no question Covington school was illegally using underage students, during school hours, to push a violent, right wing, political agenda.
The Covington students were not there for a tour, but the March for Life, political event.
{...
The March for Life is an annual rally and march protesting both the practice and legality of abortion, held in Washington, D.C. on or around the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, a decision issued in 1973 by the United States Supreme Court legalizing abortion nationwide. The march, whose stated mission is to "End abortion by uniting, educating, and mobilizing pro-life people in the public square", advocates for overturning Roe v. Wade.
...}
Covington is a religious, right wing, private school for boys only.

Wrong!
LIE
As more Covington students arrived, and in response to these taunts, the students performed school spirit sports chants, including their version of a Māori haka.[17][24][Notes 2] One of the Native Americans who was there for the March said that he felt "the students were mocking the dance."[25]

God what a liar you are.

"For about ten minutes,[14] there was an overlap on the Plaza of a small group from the Indigenous Peoples March and a larger group of students from the all-male Covington Catholic High School in Park Hills, Kentucky, who were gathering at their appointed meeting place at the steps of the Plaza to wait for their buses to return home"

January 2019 Lincoln Memorial confrontation - Wikipedia

There is no question Covington school was illegally using underage students, during school hours, to push a violent, right wing, political agenda.
The Covington students were not there for a tour, but the March for Life, political event.
{...
The March for Life is an annual rally and march protesting both the practice and legality of abortion, held in Washington, D.C. on or around the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, a decision issued in 1973 by the United States Supreme Court legalizing abortion nationwide. The march, whose stated mission is to "End abortion by uniting, educating, and mobilizing pro-life people in the public square", advocates for overturning Roe v. Wade.
...}
Covington is a religious, right wing, private school for boys only.

Illegal? When I was in school, we had field trips all the time. I remember one time we went to Amish country to see a cheese factory. We went to a farm another time. Another event was at the Cleveland Playhouse theater to watch a play. Field trips are common for schools.

Perhaps, but when you were in school, citizens were defenseless from attackers. We didn't carry guns back then. Today we do. So if you have plans on attacking somebody, that has to be a consideration.

Now if Zimmerman caught up to Martin, perhaps prevented him from escape, then Zimmerman would have been locked up for murder. You can't trap somebody and then use your firearm if they react. Zimmerman chased Martin for a very short time. Martin was long gone when Zimmerman stopped running. Martin waited for Zimmerman in the dark, and attacked him after he got off the phone with the dispatcher.

Just because somebody followed you for 20 seconds does not give you the legal right to attack them later on. It's still felony assault.

Neither person acted wisely. Martin should have called the police on Zimmerman. But he was just a kid, and hindsight is 20/20. I just don't think he would have chased the kid if he didn't have a gun.

I didn't say what Zimmerman did was smart, but what he did wasn't illegal either . If I decide to walk to the store, and somebody is on the sidewalk in front of me, turns around, and attacks me, he's going to jail because there is no law against following anybody.

There are laws against following someone late at night, first slowly with your truck, then on foot, and finally cutting the person off on the trail through the housing backyards.

There was no store any any valid reason for Zimmerman to be doing what he did.
It clearly was deliberately intended to get Martin's attention, and to intimidate him.
Nor is there any evidence at all that Martin ever started any physical confrontation.
In fact he could not have, since he could not have known that Zimmerman was waiting in front of him.

To prove that he belonged in the neighborhood, that it was his home. To get a baseball bat?

If he made it home safely, why would he need a baseball bat?

The truth is he didn't live there. His mother got upset with this third suspension from school, so he went to live with his father and his fathers girlfriend. Trayvon actually lived an hour away from where he got shot.

No, anyone looking at a map can see that the confrontation happened blocks from Zimmerman's truck, so Zimmerman took a short cut, got in front of Martin, and cut him off. Martin did not go back or do anything at all to increase the confrontation. It was entirely Zimmerman who was at fault.
zimmappath2.jpg

Martin never made it home, but that is where he was always headed.

How would Zimmerman know where Martin was? In the 911 call, he stated early on he lost Martin. And he quit running. Zimmerman continued his call for nearly a minute after he lost Martin. Martin, being very athletic could have ran round that place and been back at the starting point by the time Zimmerman got off the phone with police. But he stopped. Why???

The police and detectives checked out his story. Everything lines up.

It is still not known for sure where Trayvon ran off to....per his g/f she said he told her he was almost home....which was very close....if he were running he could have been home in less than a minute. So he probably did run home. As mentioned George had completely lost sight of him....had no idea where he was.

There are laws against following someone late at night, first slowly with your truck, then on foot, and finally cutting the person off on the trail through the housing backyards.

There was no store any any valid reason for Zimmerman to be doing what he did.
It clearly was deliberately intended to get Martin's attention, and to intimidate him.
Nor is there any evidence at all that Martin ever started any physical confrontation.
In fact he could not have, since he could not have known that Zimmerman was waiting in front of him.

You still haven't explained how he got in front of him when Martin was running and Zimmerman stopped for nearly a minute. Show me this law that you are not allowed to follow anybody day or night. I want to see somebody get a citation to court for following somebody.

So how is it Martin didn't start any physical confrontation, but he's the only one that had physical cuts on his knuckles? If George got in the first punch, he would have had some kind of an abrasion or blood on his hands. He had nothing but injuries sustained from an attack.

Martin had Zimmerman on his back pounding his head in the pavement. Martin was the aggressor and got his self killed, Zimmerman was to have acted in self defense. Martin and Zimmerman are inextricably linked to that day. Google either one and the other will appear in the story. That's why Zimmerman might have a case.

Whatever the details of that may be, nobody was named in either of the tweets in question, which is the first and biggest most obvious reason he has no case.

My post above was to ask Ray if his analogy of the store burglar applies to the shooting event. From what I'm reading it would appear it does not.

No it was assault and battery with bodily injury. Zimmerman defended himself. It's just that simple.

Once again --- the question was put to Ray, who brought up the analogy.

Once again, thugs engaging in criminal activity are fully aware there decisions could cost them everything. Ray simply used one example, there are thousands of possible scenarios.

Once AGAIN --- THE QUESTION WAS FOR THE POSTER WHO MADE THE ANALOGY. YOU ARE NOT THAT POSTER AND YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR HIM. I've got three bigger fonts plus bold if that didn't get through.

Got it, you're only interested in playing a game of semantics, here's a clue for ya commie, semantics is the last bastion of a loser.

Forum List

Back