George Zimmerman visits Kel-Tec gun factory

The constitution hating, anti American leftists in this thread just make a guy almost have to PUKE, with their whiny little bull shit song and dance and their lying. It really does make a guy have to sit back and wonder, how in the FUCK do people get so sons a bitchin' STUPID?

Zimmerman can come to my place anytime. We'll hang up a target with a picture of a one of these bubble headed, mouth breathing libtards and we'll shoot the fuck out of it.

HT_george_zimmerman_gun_employee_nt_130823_v16x9_16x9_992.jpg

Zimmermann is free to do as he wishes, if I were him however I wouldn't have done this. It simply gives the media a reason to continue to trash him, and keep this story alive.

Arizona legislature voted to make the gun that was used by the Tucson shooter the "state gun". Like Rs everywhere, they vote against jobs, education, infrastructure and economic growth, but they can always find time to congratulate murderers.

Maybe this gun maker will name one of their guns after the murderer of Trayvon Martin. I'm sure that would fit right in to gz's "PR plan".

Do you ever tell the truth?

If I was going to lie in every post, I suppose I would turn my reputation off too.

If I was Zimmerman, I'd have been hiding in plain sight since my justified aquittal. I'd be on talk shows, I'd be sponsoring guns and ammo, and touring gun factories as much as possible.

Hiding in plain sight is the best way to protect himself right now.

Zimmerman's going to be in trouble with the law again, sooner or later, because his sort always is.

Arizona legislature voted to make the gun that was used by the Tucson shooter the "state gun". Like Rs everywhere, they vote against jobs, education, infrastructure and economic growth, but they can always find time to congratulate murderers.

Maybe this gun maker will name one of their guns after the murderer of Trayvon Martin. I'm sure that would fit right in to gz's "PR plan".

Neg!

71947563-9fcd-486d-b412-93a20baaa56e_zps9d72c5d2.jpg

His civil attorneys that have a good case against NBC are shitting their pants over this.
Whether or not Zimmerman is a "public personality" or not is crucial to their case.
George's many interviews after the shooting was stupid and this is also stupid.
He possibly has a large pay day coming and this does nothing to help that.
Once again Boy George does not listen to sound advice.

Zimmerman is a private citizen. The press needs to leave him the fuck alone.

Which brings up an interesting question ...

Did gz's pr person inform the press?

Or, is the press still interested in knowing what Trayvon's murderer is up to?

It was a great tour.

I cant wait to go. Do people know they can tour these places?

My fave and it was unreal.....the knifeworks...you can't beleive how awesome it is.

His civil attorneys that have a good case against NBC are shitting their pants over this.
Whether or not Zimmerman is a "public personality" or not is crucial to their case.

Doing product endorsements clearly blows ‘not a public personality’ out of the water.

You mean like "We don't need you to do that".

If he listened to THAT sound advice, a child wouldn't have been killed.

They guy doesn't deserve a penny out of NBC.

Wow. Zimmerman is quite the heart throb in the right wing. And all he had to do was ice a barely 17 year old kid to do it.

Doing product endorsements clearly blows ‘not a public personality’ out of the water.

Not that he did; but GZ was not a public personality at the time that NBC defamed him. That's all that matters.

You mean like "We don't need you to do that".

If he listened to THAT sound advice, a child wouldn't have been killed.

They guy doesn't deserve a penny out of NBC.

You're an idiot as usual. Even if your premise was truthful (and it's not); it's still faulty for the conclusion you present. NBC had zero right to edit the tapes to make him sound racist. Learn logic and the law. I don't care what order. But, stop spreading your ignorance upon the boards.

[

You're an idiot as usual. Even if your premise was truthful (and it's not); it's still faulty for the conclusion you present. NBC had zero right to edit the tapes to make him sound racist. Learn logic and the law. I don't care what order. But, stop spreading your ignorance upon the boards.

They have every right to edit it any way they see fit.

It's called "The First Amendment". Look it up some time.

Zimmerman was a gun-toting idiot who shot a kid. And I promise you, NBC will make damned sure they get some black folks on that jury.

Forum List

Back