George Zimmerman

Why doesn't Sharpton care about the hundreds of other murders that go on each and every year? Why does just this one bother him? What is so special about a Hispanic-Jew, why does he hat this one person so much? Why does he not care about other's lives?

I'll bet if you think on it for a minute, you can answer your own questions.

All the race baiters will be in full divisionist mode for a month or two trying to keep themselves relevant. Eventually it will die down. Hopefully not too many will die in the process.

In an interview with his lawyers it was revealed that he not only took a young black lady to the prom but he was mentoring two black boys just prior to this incident.

Secondly why is he considered white when he has as much white in his blood as obama yet obama is considered black?

All the focus on race is irritating to say the least. Black children are killed EVERY DAMN DAY at the hand of another black so why the fuck is this situation special.

In an interview with his lawyers it was revealed that he not only took a young black lady to the prom but he was mentoring two black boys just prior to this incident.

Secondly why is he considered white when he has as much white in his blood as obama yet obama is considered black?

All the focus on race is irritating to say the least. Black children are killed EVERY DAMN DAY at the hand of another black so why the fuck is this situation special.
Leave it to the left, the media and the supposed 'Reverends'...to play the dog-eared race card for the sake of politics, agenda, social manipulation and division. I'm frankly tired of the whole lot of them.

Democrats aren't afraid to be hypocrites.

65309_624247030933170_1282359160_n.jpg

Seriously, where the fuck are you liberals?

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN.com

The shooters were arrested and charged. No problemo, dummy.

so was GZ and he was acquitted but you still want him lynched, dummy

You are correct, but there is even more evidence that Zimmerman is not a racist. Please read the post I wrote at the following link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...hen-i-m-the-queen-of-england.html#post7532616

All the race baiters will be in full divisionist mode for a month or two trying to keep themselves relevant. Eventually it will die down. Hopefully not too many will die in the process.

Die? Are you still hoping for violence? What is wrong with you?

Dumbass there has already been violence and you can bet with all the bullshit being spewed by sharpton, jackson and others there will be more. So far no one has died, but that is subject to change. If I were a shop owner in Oakland and those folks tried to destroy my business you can bet your ass some would get shot.

You are correct, but there is even more evidence that Zimmerman is not a racist. Please read the post I wrote at the following link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...hen-i-m-the-queen-of-england.html#post7532616

Good thread. Mostly ignored by the left of course

Why did he call the police? Racism. I refuse to believe anything else. There were many documented examples of Zimmerman calling the police whenever a black person was in the neighborhood committing acts of blatant walking while not being recognized by George Zimmerman, self-appointed hero.

Why did he call the police? Racism. I refuse to believe anything else. There were many documented examples of Zimmerman calling the police whenever a black person was in the neighborhood committing acts of blatant walking while not being recognized by George Zimmerman, self-appointed hero.

Convincing. GZ called the police when he saw blacks in his neighborhood, which by the way is full of minorities. Not to mention had been burglarized repeatedly by BLACKS.

God you're such a narrow minded fool.

LOL

You know good and well that he didn't profile blacks in his calls. IN 50 CALLS TO THE POLICE NO MORE THAN 10 WERE BLACK.

Idiot.

Convincing. GZ called the police when he saw blacks in his neighborhood, which by the way is full of minorities. Not to mention had been burglarized repeatedly by BLACKS.

God you're such a narrow minded fool.

He has to have a mind to be narrow minded.

LOL

You know good and well that he didn't profile blacks in his calls. IN 50 CALLS TO THE POLICE NO MORE THAN 10 WERE BLACK.

Idiot.

Yes, he has a long history of calling the police too often on non-criminal activity, including 10 blacks too many.

Is there even a single post here at USMB.......ever.......written by a liberal or a progressive that promotes, shows admiration for or otherwise shows support for Al Sharpton?

Nobody cares. Unlike nutter assholes like Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and Palin.......liberals don't idolize assholes just because they are liberal.

Find a new hobby, dummies. Banging on Sharpton is a waste of your time. We just do not care.

It got a rise out of you...

Funny how it works?

Forum List

Back