George Zimmerman

Unrepentant anti-Semite Al Sharpton is responsible for organizing at least two riots that ended in arson and death. Only people who are insane with hatred would follow him.

And unlike Zimmerman I wouldn't claim self defense. I'd stand before a jury and admit what I did and why.

Are you proud of your stupidity ?

Are you proud of being an asshole, and dumb as a box of hammers?

I suppose you don't have kids, and that's probably good for society. Fuck with me, fine; fuck with my family, not fine.
Well, THAT'S certainly not the Official Approved Progressive Opinion, which frowns upon defending your family with anything more deadly than a strongly-worded letter to the editor.

And unlike Zimmerman I wouldn't claim self defense. I'd stand before a jury and admit what I did and why.

I suppose you don't have kids, and that's probably good for society. Fuck with me, fine; fuck with my family, not fine.

s0n......got flash for ya......you can piss and moan and bore everybody with your perception of reality and hate America 20-20 hindsight. Nobody cares........

At the end of the day, Zman has his gun back and is likely throwing back a few cold ones after this charade...........oh, and of course, celebrating.......

My wife is very happy that none of the protests are happing here.

I am having a T-Shirt made, and I hate wearing T-Shirts in general, that says "George Z. - Hero"

I would be out in front of the protestors wearing that shirt carrying a sign saying "Why march in honor of a Wannabe Thug?"

s0n......got flash for ya......you can piss and moan and bore everybody with your perception of reality and hate America 20-20 hindsight. Nobody cares........

At the end of the day, Zman has his gun back and is likely throwing back a few cold ones after this charade...........oh, and of course, celebrating.......

Sucks to be you.

How does it feel to lose????

I haven't heard this much whining since the 2000 election.

Here's my opinion regarding the "Reverend" Sharpton...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRPQSxp25z4]The Groove Tube - Brown 25 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
65309_624247030933170_1282359160_n.jpg

Seriously, where the fuck are you liberals?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed

Is there even a single post here at USMB.......ever.......written by a liberal or a progressive that promotes, shows admiration for or otherwise shows support for Al Sharpton?

Nobody cares. Unlike nutter assholes like Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and Palin.......liberals don't idolize assholes just because they are liberal.

Find a new hobby, dummies. Banging on Sharpton is a waste of your time. We just do not care.

Why doesn't Sharpton care about the hundreds of other murders that go on each and every year? Why does just this one bother him? What is so special about a Hispanic-Jew, why does he hat this one person so much? Why does he not care about other's lives?

Is there even a single post here at USMB.......ever.......written by a liberal or a progressive that promotes, shows admiration for or otherwise shows support for Al Sharpton?

Nobody cares. Unlike nutter assholes like Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and Palin.......liberals don't idolize assholes just because they are liberal.

Find a new hobby, dummies. Banging on Sharpton is a waste of your time. We just do not care.

He would not be in the news if no one listened to him.

---they will be following him screaming racist bullshit.

Forum List

Back