George Zimmerman

BREAKING NEWS: A white jogger in Senatobia, Mississippi was brutally beaten by three black assailants on Sunday evening. They claim it was in retaliation for the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, on the night of February 26, 2012.

Man Claims Attack Was Trayvon Retaliation | WREG.com

Now I wonder if any liberal will speak out against this?

I am liberal. Those are assholes. I am also black and they domt represent my entire race. Does asshole white republicans represent you?

These isolated incidents are not riots. They are incidences done by assholes.

Why did he call the police? Racism. I refuse to believe anything else. There were many documented examples of Zimmerman calling the police whenever a black person was in the neighborhood committing acts of blatant walking while not being recognized by George Zimmerman, self-appointed hero.

You obviously did not read the posts and the link. I thought the same thing and I thought he was guilty. But I don't put my head in the sand and refuse to listen to the other side. I now believe I was wrong. Zimmerman was mentoring black children and went to the aid of a black person being beat up. Do you call that racism? Can you be big enough to admit you were wrong, when you find out you were blatantly wrong?

Why did he call the police? Racism. I refuse to believe anything else. There were many documented examples of Zimmerman calling the police whenever a black person was in the neighborhood committing acts of blatant walking while not being recognized by George Zimmerman, self-appointed hero.

There ya go. That says it all.

If it wasn't racism, then what was the reason for the call to the police? There certainly was no legitimate reason for it. Zimmerman witnessed Trayvon committing all of zero crimes while he was on the phone.

Lets turn the table, if a bunch of crackers "as u people cal us" was robbing houses right and left. What would you do? I mean if you were elected to watch your nieghbor hood? Would you just shoot him or would you call 911 and give him a chance? If zimmerman wanted to just kill him, why did he call 911? Then let his head get beat into the asphalt first?

BREAKING NEWS: A white jogger in Senatobia, Mississippi was brutally beaten by three black assailants on Sunday evening. They claim it was in retaliation for the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, on the night of February 26, 2012.

I am liberal. Those are assholes. I am also black and they domt represent my entire race. Does asshole white republicans represent you?

They DO represent you and your race. They made that abundantly clear.

But you support the outrage about treyvon?

Lmao. No sir, not falling for that.

Nice racist statement by the way. "Asshole white republicans"

Priceless. And you clobbered Zimmerman for just calling them assholes. Funny stuff.

Your president had created more racism than the kkk ever could've dreamed of creatig. Are you proud?

I certainly hope they catch and charge the thugs who did this.

Someone tell me in all seriousness that Snookie, Zona, pinky, JoeB, Sarass, and Rati wouldn't do the very same thing to any of us if they could just get their hands on us.

He who shall not be named
has threatened my life 3 times already. On this very forum.

Don't be ignorant. You can't be represented without your own permission.

I mean... DUH. :cuckoo:

Your president had created more racism than the kkk ever could've dreamed of creatig. Are you proud?

It's all part of the plan.

Someone tell me in all seriousness that Snookie, Zona, pinky, JoeB, Sarass, and Rati wouldn't do the very same thing to any of us if they could just get their hands on us.

He who shall not be named
has threatened my life 3 times already. On this very forum.

Wow, people with all the fire and their gut, and no way to get it out. It must consume them. This is a hate crime and they can't stand it.

Don't be ignorant. You can't be represented without your own permission.

I mean... DUH. :cuckoo:

0bama represents me every day without my permission.

I call bull shit on that.

Zona is one of the biggest racist pigs I've ever run into on the internet.

When they are caught, they deserve their day in court. Once they are convicted, they will hopefully be sentenced to two to five years each. It does seem quite likely that they will be caught as they are very stupid people.

I call bull shit on that.

I don't believe that either. Weren't liberals getting angry at me for calling Trayvon a thug earlier?

The hypocrisy is confusing...

Kormac -- where do you get this bizarre idea that once a beating takes place, all the "players" from the other "team" are required to check in with the requisite denunciation script? I mean, who the fuck is pro-beating by default?

That's some bizarre shit, man. Do you do this often?

Forum List

Back