George Zimmerman

In an interview with his lawyers it was revealed that he not only took a young black lady to the prom but he was mentoring two black boys just prior to this incident.

Secondly why is he considered white when he has as much white in his blood as obama yet obama is considered black?

All the focus on race is irritating to say the least. Black children are killed EVERY DAMN DAY at the hand of another black so why the fuck is this situation special.

From everything I have read, not only is there no evidence that Zimmerman is a racist, there is actually a great deal of evidence that he was socially very accepting of blacks.

BREAKING NEWS: A white jogger in Senatobia, Mississippi was brutally beaten by three black assailants on Sunday evening. They claim it was in retaliation for the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, on the night of February 26, 2012.

Man Claims Attack Was Trayvon Retaliation | WREG.com

Now I wonder if any liberal will speak out against this?

I certainly hope they catch and charge the thugs who did this.

I call bull shit on that.

Why would you...besides being so very blinded by your partisanship. Someone breaks the law...someone hurts someone else, they need to be arrested and charged. Preferable within a day or two. Assault is assault is assault.

Why doesn't Sharpton care about the hundreds of other murders that go on each and every year? Why does just this one bother him? What is so special about a Hispanic-Jew, why does he hat this one person so much? Why does he not care about other's lives?

I'll bet if you think on it for a minute, you can answer your own questions.

Yep, because liberals don't really give a shit about blacks, until they vote.

I am liberal. Those are assholes. I am also black and they domt represent my entire race. Does asshole white republicans represent you?

These isolated incidents are not riots. They are incidences done by assholes.

They DO represent you and your race. They made that abundantly clear.

Don't be ignorant. You can't be represented without your own permission.

I mean... DUH. :cuckoo:

So Barack Obama doesn't represent the American people?

Good, I was starting to get worried.

Payback for all those (democrat) segregationist years? Are they still going to promote the new racial category of "white hispanic"?

Never understood how speaking Spanish causes you to no longer be white.

Its like a gene transplant or something.

Someone tell me in all seriousness that Snookie, Zona, pinky, JoeB, Sarass, and Rati wouldn't do the very same thing to any of us if they could just get their hands on us.

He who shall not be named
has threatened my life 3 times already. On this very forum.

It's common amongst the liberal fanatic movement to make threats.
They believe it is ok when they do it.
Those who have a differing view are dehumanized by their leaders and their press.
I've lost count of the death threats liberals have sent my way, threats to rape my wife, murder my kids even two recently to rape my kids( an 18 month old and a 2 month old). It's normal, I ignore it and keep a weapon handy, just in case.
Liberals show us why we need the second amendment!!

I too am heavily armed.

They DO represent you and your race. They made that abundantly clear.

Not any person, without their permission, of course not. Note the singular.

I mean what the hell planet works that way??
If I look at your avatar and I proclaim that a banana represents you, is that true on my say-so? Think about it.

Last edited:
Kormac -- where do you get this bizarre idea that once a beating takes place, all the "players" from the other "team" are required to check in with the requisite denunciation script? I mean, who the fuck is pro-beating by default?

That's some bizarre shit, man. Do you do this often?

You want an honest answer?

First, you denounce the killing of Trayvon, but you ignore the black on black killing in Chicago. When White folks die at the hands of black folks, yet again I hear nothing from you or yours. Including this beating. Now, you did not denounce or support this, you chose to troll me instead.

That is bizarre, and hypocritical. Is false outrage a hobby of yours?

I certainly hope they catch and charge the thugs who did this.

I call bull shit on that.

Why would you...besides being so very blinded by your partisanship. Someone breaks the law...someone hurts someone else, they need to be arrested and charged. Preferable within a day or two. Assault is assault is assault.

That is bullshit coming from YOU! Martin assaulted Zimmerman and you wanted Zimmerman lynched. You all are crawling out of the woodwork. Just can't pass for white any longer can you.

And unlike Zimmerman I wouldn't claim self defense. I'd stand before a jury and admit what I did and why.

Are you proud of your stupidity ?

Are you proud of being an asshole, and dumb as a box of hammers?

I suppose you don't have kids, and that's probably good for society. Fuck with me, fine; fuck with my family, not fine.

No one has to fuck with a libtards family. Give em enough time and they will demographically destroy themselves anyway, so why bother?

I mean what the hell planet works that way?? Think about it.

He's the president you idiot. He represents us whether we like it or not. We support him when it is warranted, not when it suits us, unlike you.

I mean, what kind of person works like you? Think about it.

BREAKING NEWS: A white jogger in Senatobia, Mississippi was brutally beaten by three black assailants on Sunday evening. They claim it was in retaliation for the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, on the night of February 26, 2012.

Man Claims Attack Was Trayvon Retaliation | WREG.com

Now I wonder if any liberal will speak out against this?

When they are caught, they deserve their day in court. Once they are convicted, they will hopefully be sentenced to two to five years each. It does seem quite likely that they will be caught as they are very stupid people.

Trayvon had his day in court.

You've seen where that's brought us.

They're at it again in Los Angeles. I'm watching it right now. Vandalizing, beating up people who get in their way, stopping traffic. Not too many right now. Maybe 50 or so.

I mean what the hell planet works that way?? Think about it.

He's the president you idiot. He represents us whether we like it or not. We support him when it is warranted, not when it suits us, unlike you.

I mean, what kind of person works like you? Think about it.

Well, for a guy who hangs around the coffee shop you can't be accused of sneaking caffeine... if I declare that armadillos represent you, is that true just because I say so?

I am compelled to reiterate: "DUH".

When Sunshine declares some thug represents some poster, despite his already having denied exactly that, she's trying to tell him he doesn't have the right to disagree with what they did. Regardless what he says, he's on the thugs' side.

So you agree with that? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Have any of you ever been to Senatobia, MS? They will absolutely find whoever did this. When they do, you will hear that they were students at Northeast Mississippi Community College. Write that shit down right now.

Forum List

Back