George Zimmerman

How ape shit will liberals go when Obama and Holder file no charges, and civil lawsuit by the Martin's is denied???????

Black reverend on O'Reilly calling for a boycott of Florida.

Breaking news: White people in Florida take to the streets to celebrate.

Why did he call the police? Racism. I refuse to believe anything else. There were many documented examples of Zimmerman calling the police whenever a black person was in the neighborhood committing acts of blatant walking while not being recognized by George Zimmerman, self-appointed hero.

There ya go. That says it all.

If it wasn't racism, then what was the reason for the call to the police? There certainly was no legitimate reason for it. Zimmerman witnessed Trayvon committing all of zero crimes while he was on the phone.

If it was racism, how did he know the race of Martin when through the hoodie and the dark, rainy night.

BREAKING NEWS: A white jogger in Senatobia, Mississippi was brutally beaten by three black assailants on Sunday evening. They claim it was in retaliation for the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, on the night of February 26, 2012.

Man Claims Attack Was Trayvon Retaliation | WREG.com

Now I wonder if any liberal will speak out against this?

If I hadn't figured you out long ago you'd be a disappointment.
You constantly protest that you're above all the partisan bullshit and that you have no particular affiliation to either side and then you come out with this sort of crap.
Talk about outing oneself!

LOL, I know it's a joke, but I wish they would. That way when I go there on vacation, I wouldn't have to put up with hoards of people.

So do you think the redneck wingnuts will beat the protesters up like they did MLK protesters way back then?

BREAKING NEWS: A white jogger in Senatobia, Mississippi was brutally beaten by three black assailants on Sunday evening. They claim it was in retaliation for the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, on the night of February 26, 2012.

Man Claims Attack Was Trayvon Retaliation | WREG.com

Now I wonder if any liberal will speak out against this?

If I hadn't figured you out long ago you'd be a disappointment.
You constantly protest that you're above all the partisan bullshit and that you have no particular affiliation to either side and then you come out with this sort of crap.
Talk about outing oneself!

Yawn. Liberals amuse me. I bash them because they are constantly leaving the fold of reality. Does that make me a republican in your eyes? Ha. How innately childish.

Talk about shooting and missing.

LOL, I know it's a joke, but I wish they would. That way when I go there on vacation, I wouldn't have to put up with hoards of people.

No, I'm dead serious. There is a black reverend on O'Reilly calling on black people to boycott vacations in Florida.

More Breaking News: Every white person in America just scheduled a vacation to a Florida beach and Disneyland.

sharpton-obama1.jpg

From the OP.

To hell with facts though, right?

When have facts, logic, and reason EVER gotten in the way of Liberal agenda?

Never. They still think there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Man are they gonna be pissed off when they get there.

There's got to be rain before you can have a rainbow.

And the Liberals are raining down a world of that shit.

The reign of rain...
We're living in a deluge of Democrat tears- falling like dead cats and dead dogs from the heavens above.

No, I'm dead serious. There is a black reverend on O'Reilly calling on black people to boycott vacations in Florida.

More Breaking News: Every white person in America just scheduled a vacation to a Florida beach and Disneyland.

Fabulous! I already had mine planned!

Last time I was at Disney 30+ years ago, we were eating lunch and not one person around us was speaking English. I thought we had made a wrong turn and ended up in Cuba.

Last edited:

Screw that. I'm heading north, into the hills where I belong. :D

Enjoy. It just got a whole lot better!!!!

Forum List

Back