George Zimmerman

Have any of you ever been to Senatobia, MS? They will absolutely find whoever did this. When they do, you will hear that they were students at Northeast Mississippi Community College. Write that shit down right now.

LOL. Fine upstanding future leaders of the free world. Got it.

For every white or black person on this board claiming they know racism, go to Mississippi. Everybody literally hates everybody there. It truly is the 1950s. They don't even see it either. If you are an outsider you will notice it almost immediately.

I call bull shit on that.

Why would you...besides being so very blinded by your partisanship. Someone breaks the law...someone hurts someone else, they need to be arrested and charged. Preferable within a day or two. Assault is assault is assault.

That is bullshit coming from YOU! Martin assaulted Zimmerman and you wanted Zimmerman lynched. You all are crawling out of the woodwork. Just can't pass for white any longer can you.

#1. No one here knows who assaulted who.

#2. I have never ever called for Zimmerman to be lynched. If you have to lie to make your point, not much of a point......is it?

When a 17 year old goes to a store to buy candy and an ice tea and doesn't come home alive there is something very wrong with the American Dream.

That's NOT what happened and everyone knows it. Travon was a punk. A dirty punk.
The End.
And Zimmerman still looks like Chaz Bono.

Not any person, without their permission, of course not. Note the singular.

I mean what the hell planet works that way?? Think about it.

He's the president you idiot. He represents us whether we like it or not. We support him when it is warranted, not when it suits us, unlike you.

I mean, what kind of person works like you? Think about it.

Well, for a guy who hangs around the coffee shop you can't be accused of sneaking caffeine... if I declare that armadillos represent you, is that true just because I say so?

I am compelled to reiterate: "DUH".

When Sunshine declares some thug represents some poster, despite his already having denied exactly that, she's trying to tell him he doesn't have the right to disagree with what they did. Regardless what he says, he's on the thugs' side.

So you agree with that? :cuckoo:

Lmao. I think I struck a nerve. I do not support mischaracterizations of other posters. Nice try though.

They're at it again in Los Angeles. I'm watching it right now. Vandalizing, beating up people who get in their way, stopping traffic. Not too many right now. Maybe 50 or so.

I'm constantly monitoring Seattle. My teen daughter is out there for the next three weeks. If the shit starts flying, I'll have to bail on that $2K summer school and return her to the land of safe reality.

Why would you...besides being so very blinded by your partisanship. Someone breaks the law...someone hurts someone else, they need to be arrested and charged. Preferable within a day or two. Assault is assault is assault.

That is bullshit coming from YOU! Martin assaulted Zimmerman and you wanted Zimmerman lynched. You all are crawling out of the woodwork. Just can't pass for white any longer can you.

#2. I have never ever called for Zimmerman to be lynched. If you have to lie to make your point, not much of a point......is it?

The jury didn't seem to have a problem figuring out who assaulted who. Neither did I when I heard the prosecution. Every prosecution witness validated Zimmerman's story. You have used all the euphemisms. Who leads you to the kitchen every morning.

The jury didn't seem to have a problem figuring out who assaulted who. Neither did I when I heard the prosecution. Every prosecution witness validated Zimmerman's story. You have used all the euphemisms. Who leads you to the kitchen every morning.

The jury's job was to find beyond a reasonable doubt if Zimmerman was guilty of 2nd degree murder. It was NOT their job to find who threw the first punch. Do you not know the Law?

They're at it again in Los Angeles. I'm watching it right now. Vandalizing, beating up people who get in their way, stopping traffic. Not too many right now. Maybe 50 or so.

I'm constantly monitoring Seattle. My teen daughter is out there for the next three weeks. If the shit starts flying, I'll have to bail on that $2K summer school and return her to the land of safe reality.

This will only get worse. LA is the rioters mecca.

I will be trying to give a dam as for those who claim liberals don't idolize assholes just because they are liberal who is Sharpton, Jackson, Ben Jealous among other's getting all this support from because it's dam sure not conservatives.

Hope your daughter stays safe out there, Mr. H.

This will only get worse. LA is the rioters mecca.

Looks like they weren't interested in what the prez had to say. Civil unrest was predicted when he first ran. It's here.

Quite a few are carrying the flag of Iran. You gotta wonder what that is all about.

The jury's job was to find beyond a reasonable doubt if Zimmerman was guilty of 2nd degree murder. It was NOT their job to find who threw the first punch. Do you not know the Law?

The juror on TV tonight said without a doubt she thought TM threw the first punch.

He's the president you idiot. He represents us whether we like it or not. We support him when it is warranted, not when it suits us, unlike you.

I mean, what kind of person works like you? Think about it.

Well, for a guy who hangs around the coffee shop you can't be accused of sneaking caffeine... if I declare that armadillos represent you, is that true just because I say so?

When Sunshine declares some thug represents some poster, despite his already having denied exactly that, she's trying to tell him he doesn't have the right to disagree with what they did. Regardless what he says, he's on the thugs' side.

Lmao. I think I struck a nerve. I do not support mischaracterizations of other posters. Nice try though.

Thank you for your concession. Because that's what the whole thing was about.
Nice rhetorical handbrake turn I must say. That was quick. :thup:

Last edited:

The juror on TV tonight said without a doubt she thought TM threw the first punch.

To hell with facts though, right?

Well they found him not guilty based on their finding that Martin had assaulted Zimmerman. Can you not follow a train of thought?

Thank you for your concession. Because that's what the whole thing was about.

Thanks for making absolutely no sense at all. Because that's what you're all about.

GTFO my thread troll.

Forum List

Back