George Zimmerman

Don't worry folks, the DOJ will get right on this and will soon be filing civil rights and hate crime charges against these individuals.

BREAKING NEWS: A white jogger in Senatobia, Mississippi was brutally beaten by three black assailants on Sunday evening. They claim it was in retaliation for the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, on the night of February 26, 2012.

Man Claims Attack Was Trayvon Retaliation | WREG.com

Now I wonder if any liberal will speak out against this?

I am liberal. Those are assholes. I am also black and they domt represent my entire race. Does asshole white republicans represent you?

These isolated incidents are not riots. They are incidences done by assholes.

when was the last time "asshole white republicans' rioted, flash mobbed etc.?

65309_624247030933170_1282359160_n.jpg

Seriously, where the fuck are you liberals?

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN.com

The shooters were arrested and charged. No problemo, dummy.
So was Zimmerman, Gertrude.

No, I'm dead serious. There is a black reverend on O'Reilly calling on black people to boycott vacations in Florida.

More Breaking News: Every white person in America just scheduled a vacation to a Florida beach and Disneyland.

Fabulous! I already had mine planned!

Screw that. I'm heading north, into the hills where I belong. :D

Yeah. Why do you think I moved out in he woods. I highly recommend the movie Next of Kin. ;)

I am liberal. Those are assholes. I am also black and they domt represent my entire race. Does asshole white republicans represent you?

They DO represent you and your race. They made that abundantly clear.

Do you claim Dahmer? Did he shame your entire race? Does Hitler represent Zimmerman's dad?

God damn your a hypocrite.

NEGGED!

Of course they represent you. You exude and spout the same rhetoric. For all we know, you are right in the thick of it and planning your next polar bear hunt. You stamp your feet and want a man arrested. You get him arrested. You stamp your feet and want a trial. You get a trial. Now, you stamp your feet because the court in this country refused to become a kangaroo court and crucify him just because you stamped your feet. And now you are stamping your feet again. And rioting. Assaulting MORE innocent people.

Last edited:

But you support the outrage about treyvon?
I support them being able to legally gather, protest and speak on their fellings towards the verdict.

You?

perhaps instead of protesting they should go to work?

and if white folks speak on their feelings you will call them racist.

yes, I mean you plural and singular.

BREAKING NEWS: A white jogger in Senatobia, Mississippi was brutally beaten by three black assailants on Sunday evening. They claim it was in retaliation for the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, on the night of February 26, 2012.

If true?

It was the absolutely wrong thing to do.

I hope the guys who committed the assault are apprehended and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

This sort of nonsense should have no place in our society.

But you support the outrage about treyvon?
I support them being able to legally gather, protest and speak on their fellings towards the verdict.

You?

perhaps instead of protesting they should go to work?

and if white folks speak on their feelings you will call them racist.

yes, I mean you plural and singular.

They will not be peaceful. MLKs 'gatherings' all ended in riots. There will be violence and people on both sides will be killed and injured. UNLESS our government is prepared, and with 0 in office who thinks they will be prepared after he already jumped into the middle of it. He won't allow this country to prepare for riots. He, himself, has instigated the entire thing. He knew what he was doing. Just like he did when he instigate Arab spring. 0 is trying to bring this country to its knees from without OR from within.

If true?

I hope the guys who committed the assault are apprehended and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

NOW it's getting a little too close to home! Except for that IDBY!

Why doesn't Sharpton care about the hundreds of other murders that go on each and every year? Why does just this one bother him? What is so special about a Hispanic-Jew, why does he hat this one person so much? Why does he not care about other's lives?

Now he's Jewish..eh?

:lol:

If true?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKLHhWwFKN0&list=PL7BFDC233BF925267]The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show: Gracie and the Elephant (2/3) - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Is there even a single post here at USMB.......ever.......written by a liberal or a progressive that promotes, shows admiration for or otherwise shows support for Al Sharpton?

Nobody cares. Unlike nutter assholes like Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and Palin.......liberals don't idolize assholes just because they are liberal.

Find a new hobby, dummies. Banging on Sharpton is a waste of your time. We just do not care.

Al Sharpton got you peeps protesting, marching, rioting, signing petitions & voting exactly how he wants. Yes there are USMB posters on these boards who have done those things.

Holder is an abortion. Why isn't he out discouraging his fellow black brothers from destroying CA? Stupid liberals... :(

071413_anhq_protests_640.jpg

aptopix-neighborhood-watch-california-protests.jpg

zimmerman_protest_trevon-659x439.jpg

130714_zimmerman_protest_660.jpg

635x500.jpg

Last edited:
If true?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKLHhWwFKN0&list=PL7BFDC233BF925267]The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show: Gracie and the Elephant (2/3) - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

What? Skeerd what will happen to you when they riot? 'Course you are.

Forum List

Back