George Zimmerman's bloody head

You guys keep making the argument he had the right to defend himself, what about the kids right to defend himself? Does the law not apply to him because A. He didn't have a gun? B. He is black?
Dumb + ass.

When you attack someone, you are the assailiant., One you become an assailant, your right to claim self-defende goes out the window. The kid attacked Zimmerman. End of story.

Where is the witness that backs up Zimmerman claim Martin first attacked him?

Dumb + ass.

When you attack someone, you are the assailiant., One you become an assailant, your right to claim self-defende goes out the window. The kid attacked Zimmerman. End of story.
That's only because you believe Zimmerman's story.
No reason not to, at this point.

Some of us don't
Of course not - for some of you, when a back guy is killed by someone that's not black, the benefit of the doubt goes to the dead guy; when a black guy is killed by another black guy, you don't care.

We don't? The media sure has made a big deal about Michael Jackson dying. THey think a black man killed him. :lol:

When did the prosecutors say his story doesn't match the evidence?

Link and quote, please.

Not exactly her saying it doesn't match the evidence. But it shows she doesn't believe the whole story.

An affidavit made public by special prosecutor Angela Corey said her investigators determined Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., was the one who pursued and confronted Martin.

It said Zimmerman was on the phone with a 911 dispatcher on the night of Feb. 26, just minutes before the confrontation. The dispatcher told him not to chase after the teen.

“Zimmerman disregarded the police dispatcher and continued to follow Martin who was trying to return to his home,” the document said. “Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued.”

That account contradicts what Zimmerman’s family has said publicly. Zimmerman’s brother and father have said Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle when Martin came up from behind and attacked him.
Prosecutor Doesn’t Buy George Zimmerman’s Story | TPMMuckraker

If you don't like the source, I have seen the quote on a few sites.

We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

And screw your hag, Angela Corey who is doing your evil racist bidding.

George_Zimmerman_Head_Wound_2.png

Do these pictures match?

What I'm trying to figure out is how all this blood is going to the left on the left side and going to the right on the right side. It defy's gravity.

Check out this one:

andrew-booth.jpg

See the blood going straight down. That looks real to me.

And look at this one. Two trails of blood, both going straight down:

DiegoSanchez2_display_image.jpg

35c232ab0311618b924c95976afd4ec1_view.jpg

Again, blood going straight down. And this took 5 stitches to close up.

And on Zimmerman, with all that bleeding, there's like 15 trails of blood that all "artfully" stopped after about two inches?

And who took the picture?

Seems there are interesting questions ahead. Can't wait for the answers.

Is Zimmerman using the SYG law in his defense ?
It's the reason Sanford Police said they couldn't arrest him, amiright?

Well he's arrested now. I thought he was going with self defense.
He would have a much better chance under the SYG defense.

I'm pretty sure lawyers have said he will use it.

Course that means he'll have to take the stand, and be cross examined.

Which should be...velly velly intellesting.

The girlfriend's testimony also says Zimmerman was the one who continued to follow Martin and pursue him, not the other way around. Didn't she testify for the prosecution? I would say that is the witness that doesn't back up Zimmerman's claim.

The girlfriend's testimony also says Zimmerman was the one who continued to follow Martin and pursue him, not the other way around. Didn't she testify for the prosecution? I would say that is the witness that doesn't back up Zimmerman's claim.

She wasn't there.

Fighting back in a fight you initiated involves proportional force. Using a gun goes far beyond that. And considering that the police arrived almost seconds after Martin had died, it was completely un-necessary.

Florida Statutes 776.041 - Use of force by aggressor. - The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:

- (a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or

- (b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

And screw your hag, Angela Corey who is doing your evil racist bidding.

George_Zimmerman_Head_Wound_2.png

Do these pictures match?

What I'm trying to figure out is how all this blood is going to the left on the left side and going to the right on the right side. It defy's gravity.

Check out this one:

andrew-booth.jpg

See the blood going straight down. That looks real to me.

And look at this one. Two trails of blood, both going straight down:

DiegoSanchez2_display_image.jpg

35c232ab0311618b924c95976afd4ec1_view.jpg

Again, blood going straight down. And this took 5 stitches to close up.

And on Zimmerman, with all that bleeding, there's like 15 trails of blood that all "artfully" stopped after about two inches?

And who took the picture?

Seems there are interesting questions ahead. Can't wait for the answers.
No doubt. Something very hinky about that picture.

She wasn't there.
She's still a witness, and can take the stand and testify as to what she heard.

It's the reason Sanford Police said they couldn't arrest him, amiright?

Actually, if he uses SYG the judge can rule on it before any trial. If the judge agrees SYG applies, the case will get thrown out.

She wasn't there.
She's still a witness, and can take the stand and testify as to what she heard.

I'll be anxious to hear her explain how she heard where people were.

Actually, if he uses SYG the judge can rule on it before any trial. If the judge agrees SYG applies, the case will get thrown out.
Yes, I know. What I am referring to is the immunity hearing.
He would have to take the stand there.

A prosecutors dream to cross-exam.

Anyone point out yet that this is a lie? On the 911 tape he says martin is in his late teens.

Repeatedly. There is none so blind as s/h/it who will not see.
He even called him a kid in the police phone call.

A kid. And he was close enough he was able to see a button he was wearing.

And Z said TM circled his vehicle. (Funny he never mentioned that to the police during the call) - so he was purt darn near close to him, yet he thought he was older -- on the stand, that is.

Yep. Now we can add to known facts about Zimmerman: He's not above lying to make himself look better.

Yes, I know. What I am referring to is the immunity hearing.
He would have to take the stand there.

A prosecutors dream to cross-exam.
Okay. I don't actually know how it works, the immunity hearing.

Repeatedly. There is none so blind as s/h/it who will not see.
He even called him a kid in the police phone call.

A kid. And he was close enough he was able to see a button he was wearing.

And Z said TM circled his vehicle. (Funny he never mentioned that to the police during the call) - so he was purt darn near close to him, yet he thought he was older -- on the stand, that is.

Yep. Now we can add to known facts about Zimmerman: He's not above lying to make himself look better.

knowing someone is in their late teens is NOT the same as knowing his age. Nice try, Ravi.

Forum List

Back