George Zimmerman's bloody head

Repeatedly. There is none so blind as s/h/it who will not see.
He even called him a kid in the police phone call.

A kid. And he was close enough he was able to see a button he was wearing.

And Z said TM circled his vehicle. (Funny he never mentioned that to the police during the call) - so he was purt darn near close to him, yet he thought he was older -- on the stand, that is.

Yep. Now we can add to known facts about Zimmerman: He's not above lying to make himself look better.
He is a Defendant in a criminal case; we know not whether his statements are true or not.

Actually, if he uses SYG the judge can rule on it before any trial. If the judge agrees SYG applies, the case will get thrown out.
Yes, I know. What I am referring to is the immunity hearing.
He would have to take the stand there.

A prosecutors dream to cross-exam.
Okay. I don't actually know how it works, the immunity hearing.
Here's some kibbles and bits:

George Zimmerman Expected To Take The Stand In Trayvon Martin Murder Case

(MSNBC)- If George Zimmerman, the killer of Trayvon Martin, wants to claim self-defense under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, he most certainly will have to testify, criminal defense attorneys in Florida told msnbc.com.

It is rare in criminal cases for defendants to be called to testify because they have a right against self-incrimination and it opens them up to sharp questions from prosecutors.

But Zimmerman, charged with second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of Martin during a scuffle in a gated Sanford, Fla., community on Feb. 26, will need to explain why he thought his life was in danger when he shot the unarmed black teenager, attorneys not involved with the case say.
"There is no way around it," Derek Byrd, incoming president of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, told msnbc.com. "I personally believe he would have to testify. It's not like a case where there were three other witnesses. Who else is going to say he was fearing for his safety when he shot Trayvon Martin?
"George Zimmerman Expected To Take The Stand In Trayvon Martin Mu - kcentv.com - KCEN HD - Waco, Temple, and Killeen

(MSNBC)- If George Zimmerman, the killer of Trayvon Martin, wants to claim self-defense under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, he most certainly will have to testify, criminal defense attorneys in Florida told msnbc.com.

It is rare in criminal cases for defendants to be called to testify because they have a right against self-incrimination and it opens them up to sharp questions from prosecutors.

But Zimmerman, charged with second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of Martin during a scuffle in a gated Sanford, Fla., community on Feb. 26, will need to explain why he thought his life was in danger when he shot the unarmed black teenager, attorneys not involved with the case say.
"There is no way around it," Derek Byrd, incoming president of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, told msnbc.com. "I personally believe he would have to testify. It's not like a case where there were three other witnesses. Who else is going to say he was fearing for his safety when he shot Trayvon Martin?
"George Zimmerman Expected To Take The Stand In Trayvon Martin Mu - kcentv.com - KCEN HD - Waco, Temple, and Killeen

Maybe, but that is just opinion. I was under the impression that a judge can simply review the facts of the case and make a ruling.

He's charged with 2nd degree murder. He may just see if the proscution can make a case for that. If they can't even come close he can plea not guilty.

She wasn't there.
She's still a witness, and can take the stand and testify as to what she heard.

I'll be anxious to hear her explain how she heard where people were.

She testified to Martin saying Zimmerman came back, not the other way around. I guess Martin told her. The dropped call was five minutes before the Police go there. How long do you think it would take for Martin to circle back around, attack Zimmerman, and for the Police to get there?

You guys are sure quick to believe Zimmerman who is the only one saying Martin came after him, while there is actually a witness to back up that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin. Zimmerman has a history of assault, Martin does not.
I am still trying to figure out why you guys are quick to accept Zimmerman's account without witnesses, but not Martin's who's girlfriend has testified to Martin saying Zimmerman was the one who actually followed him.

Tell Me dildo, why do you believe Zimmerman over Martin and Martin's girlfriend?

She wasn't there.

That's not what they are going to ask her.

She cannot testify to that portion.

She can testify as to what she heard only. She cannot even say she "heard Zimmerman."

She can say she heard an unidentified man say "...." and what she directly heard of Trayvon's words. That's it.

Phone records will be produced to show she was on the phone with the victim when the incident occurred. There will even be experts to testify as to the authenticity and validity of the phone records.

That is, if it makes it to trial.

And don't say there is a witness to him attacking Zimmerman, none of those witnesses saw Martin follow Zimmerman or start the attack. Plus there is no witness that places the men on the pavement, only the grass.

And it's not "Freely flowing", it's mostly dried up.

The photo came from the DEFENDANT'S father............................

Photo or no photo, the original police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from his head and his nose. All of the evidence so far supports Zimmerman's account of what happened and the case against Zimmerman is supported only by the groundless belief that Martin was victimized because he was black.

She testified to Martin saying Zimmerman came back, not the other way around. I guess Martin told her. The dropped call was five minutes before the Police go there. How long do you think it would take for Martin to circle back around, attack Zimmerman, and for the Police to get there?

You guys are sure quick to believe Zimmerman who is the only one saying Martin came after him, while there is actually a witness to back up that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin. Zimmerman has a history of assault, Martin does not.
I am still trying to figure out why you guys are quick to accept Zimmerman's account without witnesses, but not Martin's who's girlfriend has testified to Martin saying Zimmerman was the one who actually followed him.

Tell Me dildo, why do you believe Zimmerman over Martin and Martin's girlfriend?
Actually, the call was dropped just one minute before he shot Trayvon.

Her call to him started at 7:12. Records show they were on the phone 4 minutes. 7:16PM.

(now there *could* be some cushion in the seconds, if it was rounded up to the nearest minute, (likely), but the actual internal records of the cell log should show the exact second when it was cut off.)

On further review, I see the attorneys for both sides can present their cases before the judge. I don't see anything that compels the defendant to testify. Not that there isn't, I just can't find it.

I'm still going with my original question.

What would you do if your head was being bashed into the concrete? Lie there and take it until your skull broke open?

I fault Zimmerman for involving himself with Trayvon beyond a 9-11 call. He should have made the call and gone home.

And he should keep his gun at home.

What would you do if your head was being bashed into the concrete? Lie there and take it until your skull broke open?

I fault Zimmerman for involving himself with Trayvon beyond a 9-11 call. He should have made the call and gone home.

According to Martin's defenders, Zimmerman should not have fought back until he was dead and should have only been able to hit Martin's head on concrete because any other method would be unfair.

Her call to him started at 7:12. Records show they were on the phone 4 minutes. 7:16PM.

(now there *could* be some cushion in the seconds, if it was rounded up to the nearest minute, (likely), but the actual internal records of the cell log should show the exact second when it was cut off.)

Is one minute time for Martin to circle back around as Zimmerman claimed, circle his truck, and then attack Zimmerman?

I think Zimmerman tried to hold Martin because those punks always get away, Martin fought back which is his right to since he was being held against his will. Martin got the upper hand at some point after being attacked by Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot him because he was the idiot who went after and started an altercation with an innocent man.

Is one minute time for Martin to circle back around as Zimmerman claimed, circle his truck, and then attack Zimmerman?

I think Zimmerman tried to hold Martin because those punks always get away, Martin fought back which is his right to since he was being held against his will. Martin got the upper hand at some point after being attacked by Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot him because he was the idiot who went after and started an altercation with an innocent man.

One minute can last hours in situations like that and the only person so far that can testify only has hearsay evidence via Martin over a cell phone.

I'll add this *if* -- IF records show the call ended at exactly 7:16, then I present a scenario where it was literally only 11 seconds before someone called 911 to report the confrontation. Even if it was 7:15:30PM, we are still not talking a very long time. 41 seconds.

As I posted earlier:

His girlfriends call to his phone and the timeline is important.
It bugs me.

So just laying this out here. For now, and for later. I think we'll be seeing something more about something I keyed in on earlier.

We know the girlfriend place a call at 7:12. [Rounded up or down? Don't know]
Zimmerman's call to police ended 7:13:41

Phone records show the g/f's call ended at 7:16 p.m. <-- Phone records obtained by Huff Post/ABC. Trayvon Martin Case Spotlights Florida Town's History Of 'Sloppy' Police Work
[Up/down rounding again. ??]

---> The first witness 911 call comes in at 7:16:11 p.m.

That's the one where in the background you can hear the struggle and then the sound of the pistol being fired.

The exact time of shot: -->7:16:56

First call to police with timing synched:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a58plIcrdo]Trayvon Martin Case 911 Calls Time Stamped part 1 (placed before gunshot) - YouTube[/ame]

Here&#8217;s Zimmerman&#8217;s call to police with proper timing synced:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BI03-MRKnI]George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes - YouTube[/ame]

Police arrive 7:17.

One minute can last hours in situations like that and the only person so far that can testify only has hearsay evidence via Martin over a cell phone.
Who can testify that Martin came back and attacked Zimmerman? Like I said there is only a witness saying Martin was on top of Zimmerman, no one to back up Zimmermans claim that Martin came back after him.

Prosecutors are not elected for justice. They are elected to put people in prison or get them to plead guilty to a charge. In this case, the prosecutor had to charge Zim to settle the lynch mob down. If it would have went to a grand jury there was a possibility that there would have been no indictment although most grand juries are just rubber stamps for prosecutors.

The blood shows there was a struggle and according to the law that is enough to dismiss the charges as will be argued in the preliminary hearing on dismissing the charges. I do not see this ever getting to a jury. However the Justice department may try a federal avenue.

Considering the lengths to which this case has been taken in order to "settle the lynch mob down", I wonder how much further the so-called justice system will go to keep that mob settled down. Is there any sane being who honestly believes at this point that Zimmerman will get a fair hearing?

So if you go off of what Martin's girlfriend is saying, when did Martin come back after Zimmerman after Zimmerman first talked to Martin? Did Zimmerman retreat after asking Martin what he was doing there?

According to Martin's defenders, Zimmerman should not have fought back until he was dead and should have only been able to hit Martin's head on concrete because any other method would be unfair.

Or, wait until his brains were leaking out of the crack in his skull, then scoop them up and choke Martin with them.

Forum List

Back