George Zimmerman's bloody head

He's another media hound, just on the other side of the fence. I see blood on the head, perhaps a bruise, no "gashes". Zimmerman da*n sure healed quicker than Martin.............

Unbelievable you don't care about the truth or the facts, you have decided what happened and you want vengeance. Quick now make another post where you claim you just want justice.

INCORRECT, I want Sharpton, the NBP, and Dershowitz type "commentators" OUT of it. Dershowitz discussing prosecution 'errors' in public might land HIM in hot water. Is he licensed in Florida?

Why would he have to be admitted to the Florida Bar in order to question the propriety of the Special Prosecutor's behavior?

And that bond shows the Court doesn't consider him a threat.

Not exactly accurate. The court doesn't consider him a flight risk. No court would consider a defendant a threat without any credible evidence that the defendant presents a threat.

When did the prosecutors say his story doesn't match the evidence?

Link and quote, please.

A no-nothing bit of information I'm just adding here:
SANFORD --
The state attorney who originally handled the George Zimmerman case will not seek re-election.

Norm Wolfinger, the long-time state attorney for Brevard and Seminole counties, made the announcement Friday.

Wolfinger, 66, has been state attorney for the past 27 years.

Wolfinger has come under fire for his part in the Zimmerman case. The family of Trayvon Martin has accused Wolfinger of meeting with Sanford's police chief the night George Zimmerman was taken into questioning for shooting and killing Trayvon Martin, and of telling police not to arrest Zimmerman.

Wolfinger has denied that accusation. He recused himself from the case, and Gov. Rick Scott appointed Jacksonville State Attorney Angela Corey to handle the case.

Corey, meanwhile, will stay in office another four years. The qualifying period for the state attorney race ended at noon Friday. No one opposed her.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/4/20/george_zimmerman_sta.html
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/4/20/george_zimmerman_sta.html

Last edited:
Here: Gov. Scott, in West Palm Beach, says Trayvon's family deserves justice

WEST PALM BEACH — Gov. Rick Scott got a reminder of the worldwide impact of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin at an international business conference here today.
<snip>
Scott told the crowd at the Palm Beach County Convention Center that he had met with Martin's parents and "my commitment to them was that justice will prevail."

He told the group that a task force headed by Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll will review Stand Your Ground and other laws. And Scott voiced confidence in special prosecutor Angela Corey of Jacksonville.

"She believes the same way I do. We've got to have justice for Trayvon's family and due process for George Zimmerman," Scott said. "We're doing the right thing, and justice will prevail."
Scott rejected the idea that Corey filed charges in response to public pressure.

"I've known Angela and I don't think Angela gets influenced by things other than what the facts are," Scott told reporters at the convention center.

"She's somebody that cares about victims, she wants due process for everybody involved, she wants to get the facts out. So she makes her decisions based on the facts and what's right," Scott said.
Gov. Scott, in West Palm Beach, says Trayvon's family deserves justice

WEST PALM BEACH — Gov. Rick Scott got a reminder of the worldwide impact of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin at an international business conference here today.
<snip>
Scott told the crowd at the Palm Beach County Convention Center that he had met with Martin's parents and "my commitment to them was that justice will prevail."

He told the group that a task force headed by Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll will review Stand Your Ground and other laws. And Scott voiced confidence in special prosecutor Angela Corey of Jacksonville.

"She believes the same way I do. We've got to have justice for Trayvon's family and due process for George Zimmerman," Scott said. "We're doing the right thing, and justice will prevail."
Scott rejected the idea that Corey filed charges in response to public pressure.

"I've known Angela and I don't think Angela gets influenced by things other than what the facts are," Scott told reporters at the convention center.

"She's somebody that cares about victims, she wants due process for everybody involved, she wants to get the facts out. So she makes her decisions based on the facts and what's right," Scott said.

A bit self serving to give props to the person that he appointed to handle the case, don't you think. Bring on your evidence, Angela. Let's see what you got.

You guys keep making the argument he had the right to defend himself, what about the kids right to defend himself? Does the law not apply to him because A. He didn't have a gun? B. He is black?
Dumb + ass.

When you attack someone, you are the assailiant., One you become an assailant, your right to claim self-defende goes out the window. The kid attacked Zimmerman. End of story.
That's only because you believe Zimmerman's story.
No reason not to, at this point.

Some of us don't
Of course not - for some of you, when a back guy is killed by someone that's not black, the benefit of the doubt goes to the dead guy; when a black guy is killed by another black guy, you don't care.

<snip>

A bit self serving to give props to the person that he appointed to handle the case, don't you think. Bring on your evidence, Angela. Let's see what you got.
You asked for a link. There it is.

He is not required to make strong statements like that, is he? Nope. Yet he made them.

Deal with it.

I'll also add, the rep who wrote the Florida SYG law, and the Governor who signed it into law, Jeb Bush, think it was never meant to be used in the way it is being used, re: Zimmerman.

Dumb + ass.

When you attack someone, you are the assailiant., One you become an assailant, your right to claim self-defende goes out the window. The kid attacked Zimmerman. End of story.
That's only because you believe Zimmerman's story.
No reason not to, at this point.

Some of us don't
Of course not - for some of you, when a back guy is killed by someone that's not black, the benefit of the doubt goes to the dead guy; when a black guy is killed by another black guy, you don't care.
You don't know diddly squat about me, so don't even try, tomatohead.

George Zimmerman sorry for Trayvon Martin death as bail set at $150,000 | World news | guardian.co.uk

George Zimmerman, the neighbourhood watch volunteer charged with the murder of Trayvon Martin, unexpectedly took the stand at a bail hearing on Friday and apologised to the teenager's family.

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of their son. I did not know how old he was – I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not," Zimmerman said.

So he shot someone when he didn't even know if they were armed?
Anyone point out yet that this is a lie? On the 911 tape he says martin is in his late teens.

Repeatedly. There is none so blind as s/h/it who will not see.

Anyone point out yet that this is a lie? On the 911 tape he says martin is in his late teens.

Repeatedly. There is none so blind as s/h/it who will not see.
He even called him a kid in the police phone call.

A kid. And he was close enough he was able to see a button he was wearing.

And Z said TM circled his vehicle. (Funny he never mentioned that to the police during the call) - so he was purt darn near close to him, yet he thought he was older -- on the stand, that is.

Forum List

Back