George Zimmerman's bloody head

Actively pursuing Trayvon doesn't mean he can't defend himself. You're silly.

But it does apparently mean Trayvon can't defend himself.

Fight breaks out between a black guy and any other dude. Black guy started it!

Fight breaks out between a black guy and any other dude. Other dude says black guy started it. Black guy started it!

Can't wait for the "statistics confirm our racial prejudices" people.

Yeah, if Zimmerman attacked him, Trayvon can defend himself.
It's always sad when a Hispanic Democrat shoots a black kid.

Not if the black kid is a Republican.

Not disclosing to the judge he had access to a large sum of money before the bail hearing may cost him a year he could have spent out of jail. This is getting closer and closer to a plea every day.

There are a lot of fucking idiots around here, aren't there? Can anyone show me any requirement for a defendant to disclose his finances? If not, stop pretending one exists.

There's no requirement but Zimmerman let the lie be told to the court that he was penniless. And lying to the court IS illegal. Bond is usually set to discourage people from fleeing. His bond is something he can currently pay out of pocket and skip the country without leaving his family in a financial bind.

The judge better hope he is still in the country.

"Let the lie be told?"

Can you point to testimony that said he was penniless? Of course you can't, but you like to believe it because you want Zimmerman to be guilty.

Not disclosing to the judge he had access to a large sum of money before the bail hearing may cost him a year he could have spent out of jail. This is getting closer and closer to a plea every day.

There are a lot of fucking idiots around here, aren't there? Can anyone show me any requirement for a defendant to disclose his finances? If not, stop pretending one exists.

Florida Statutes:

903.035 - Applications for bail information provided hearing on application for modification penalty for providing false or misleading information or omitting material information. - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate
903.046 - Purpose of and criteria for bail determination. - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate
903.035 Applications for bail; information provided; hearing on application for modification; penalty for providing false or misleading information or omitting material information.—
(1)(a) All information provided by a defendant, in connection with any application for or attempt to secure bail, to any court, court personnel, or individual soliciting or recording such information for the purpose of evaluating eligibility for, or securing, bail for the defendant, under circumstances such that the defendant knew or should have known that the information was to be used in connection with an application for bail, shall be accurate, truthful, and complete without omissions to the best knowledge of the defendant.
(b) The failure to comply with the provisions of paragraph (a) may result in the revocation or modification of bail.
(2) An application for modification of bail on any felony charge must be heard by a court in person, at a hearing with the defendant present, and with at least 3 hours’ notice to the state attorney.
(3) Any person who intentionally provides false or misleading material information or intentionally omits material information in connection with an application for bail or for modification of bail is guilty of a misdemeanor or felony which is one degree less than that of the crime charged for which bail is sought, but which in no event is greater than a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

903.046 Purpose of and criteria for bail determination.—
(1) The purpose of a bail determination in criminal proceedings is to ensure the appearance of the criminal defendant at subsequent proceedings and to protect the community against unreasonable danger from the criminal defendant.
(2) When determining whether to release a defendant on bail or other conditions, and what that bail or those conditions may be, the court shall consider:
(a) The nature and circumstances of the offense charged.
(b) The weight of the evidence against the defendant.
(c) The defendant’s family ties, length of residence in the community, employment history, financial resources, and mental condition.
<<SNIP>>​
The Judge could choose to just basically say "meh" it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the bond hearing and let it go. He could also reopen the bond hearing and and require submission of records from the paypal accounts documenting balances over time. If the balances were low and spiked after Zimmerman was in jail, probably no big deal as Zimmerman may not have had access to the records especially since it appears the brother-in-law was involved with the site and he was never called to the stand during the original bond hearing. If on the other hand there was a significant amount of money before Zimmerman was arrested, then the judge might have issues with it. We'll have to wait and see.

>>>>

FYI, idiot, the defense fund was public knowledge before the bail hearing. Also, the defense fund is not part of his assets vis a vis bail, since it is intended to be used to pay for his defense, not his bail. The judge, if he is honest, will ignore any attempt to bring the existence of the fund up as a violation of the bail, because it isn't.

I will, however, admit that, under Florida law, he does have to provide some type of evidence of his financial resources. My guess is that is satisfied by a simple about home ownership, or business ties. It does not require him to bring in tax records or a pay stub.

Does THIS face look like it survived a broken nose not even a good month ago?

201200004452_0.jpg

Again, crystal clear evidence of not one single, solitary scratch on his face, body or anywhere else for that matter...the man is fit as a fiddle, looking like a super model with his coifed hair.

No evidence of a black eye, no broken nose, no scars, not even a scratch...pure, clean smooth skin....like he just walked of a model runway.

Does that face look like it was just in the struggle that left him near death?

Is it becoming more clear why Angela Corey didn't need much to come to her conclussion?

The man has been Bullshatting from the beginning...he's a big-time bullshatter.

RWers....where do you stand on the case now?

Are you still buying George Zimmerman's swill hook, line and sinker?

Or are you ready to accept the FACTS of the case as it stands?

What say you?

A broken nose will cause a black eye.
Angela Corey has not played a full hand. When time comes she will.
The fact as we know it is enough to convict him.
Head bashed on concrete do not leave clean cuts with drips of blood and no concussion. and would leave permanent scare I got a pimple on my scap and hair will not grow on the site of the pimple.

Broken noses usually, but not always, cause black eyes. Black eyes usually go away within a week or tow. That photo is over a month after the fight, and all it proves is that Zimmerman was not hit in the face with a baseball bat.

Florida Statutes:

903.035 - Applications for bail information provided hearing on application for modification penalty for providing false or misleading information or omitting material information. - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate
903.046 - Purpose of and criteria for bail determination. - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate
903.035&#8195;Applications for bail; information provided; hearing on application for modification; penalty for providing false or misleading information or omitting material information.&#8212;
(1)(a)&#8195;All information provided by a defendant, in connection with any application for or attempt to secure bail, to any court, court personnel, or individual soliciting or recording such information for the purpose of evaluating eligibility for, or securing, bail for the defendant, under circumstances such that the defendant knew or should have known that the information was to be used in connection with an application for bail, shall be accurate, truthful, and complete without omissions to the best knowledge of the defendant.
(b)&#8195;The failure to comply with the provisions of paragraph (a) may result in the revocation or modification of bail.
(2)&#8195;An application for modification of bail on any felony charge must be heard by a court in person, at a hearing with the defendant present, and with at least 3 hours&#8217; notice to the state attorney.
(3)&#8195;Any person who intentionally provides false or misleading material information or intentionally omits material information in connection with an application for bail or for modification of bail is guilty of a misdemeanor or felony which is one degree less than that of the crime charged for which bail is sought, but which in no event is greater than a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

903.046&#8195;Purpose of and criteria for bail determination.&#8212;
(1)&#8195;The purpose of a bail determination in criminal proceedings is to ensure the appearance of the criminal defendant at subsequent proceedings and to protect the community against unreasonable danger from the criminal defendant.
(2)&#8195;When determining whether to release a defendant on bail or other conditions, and what that bail or those conditions may be, the court shall consider:
(a)&#8195;The nature and circumstances of the offense charged.
(b)&#8195;The weight of the evidence against the defendant.
(c)&#8195;The defendant&#8217;s family ties, length of residence in the community, employment history, financial resources, and mental condition.
<<SNIP>>​
The Judge could choose to just basically say "meh" it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the bond hearing and let it go. He could also reopen the bond hearing and and require submission of records from the paypal accounts documenting balances over time. If the balances were low and spiked after Zimmerman was in jail, probably no big deal as Zimmerman may not have had access to the records especially since it appears the brother-in-law was involved with the site and he was never called to the stand during the original bond hearing. If on the other hand there was a significant amount of money before Zimmerman was arrested, then the judge might have issues with it. We'll have to wait and see.

>>>>

FYI, idiot, the defense fund was public knowledge before the bail hearing. Also, the defense fund is not part of his assets vis a vis bail, since it is intended to be used to pay for his defense, not his bail. The judge, if he is honest, will ignore any attempt to bring the existence of the fund up as a violation of the bail, because it isn't.

I will, however, admit that, under Florida law, he does have to provide some type of evidence of his financial resources. My guess is that is satisfied by a simple about home ownership, or business ties. It does not require him to bring in tax records or a pay stub.

O'MARA: Other major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?

S. ZIMMERMAN: None that I know of.

O'MARA: I discussed with you the pending motion to have your husband, George, declared indigent for cost, have I not?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Yes, you have.

O'MARA: Are you of any financial means where you could assist in those costs?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Not that I'm aware of.

O'MARA: I understand that you do have other family members present with you and I'll ask them questions of them but have you had discussions with them of at least trying to pool together some funds to accomplish a bond?

S. ZIMMERMAN: We have discussed that, trying to pull together the numbers of the family to scrape up anything that we possibly can.

Zimmerman's defense fund was public knowledge before the bond hearing, as you say.

In case you don't know what being declared indigent for cost means, in Florida it means you can pretend you're broke and have the State of Florida pay for your fancy private lawyer.

Last edited:
Florida Statutes:

903.035&#8195;Applications for bail; information provided; hearing on application for modification; penalty for providing false or misleading information or omitting material information.—
(1)(a)&#8195;All information provided by a defendant, in connection with any application for or attempt to secure bail, to any court, court personnel, or individual soliciting or recording such information for the purpose of evaluating eligibility for, or securing, bail for the defendant, under circumstances such that the defendant knew or should have known that the information was to be used in connection with an application for bail, shall be accurate, truthful, and complete without omissions to the best knowledge of the defendant.
(b)&#8195;The failure to comply with the provisions of paragraph (a) may result in the revocation or modification of bail.
(2)&#8195;An application for modification of bail on any felony charge must be heard by a court in person, at a hearing with the defendant present, and with at least 3 hours’ notice to the state attorney.
(3)&#8195;Any person who intentionally provides false or misleading material information or intentionally omits material information in connection with an application for bail or for modification of bail is guilty of a misdemeanor or felony which is one degree less than that of the crime charged for which bail is sought, but which in no event is greater than a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

903.046&#8195;Purpose of and criteria for bail determination.—
(1)&#8195;The purpose of a bail determination in criminal proceedings is to ensure the appearance of the criminal defendant at subsequent proceedings and to protect the community against unreasonable danger from the criminal defendant.
(2)&#8195;When determining whether to release a defendant on bail or other conditions, and what that bail or those conditions may be, the court shall consider:
(a)&#8195;The nature and circumstances of the offense charged.
(b)&#8195;The weight of the evidence against the defendant.
(c)&#8195;The defendant’s family ties, length of residence in the community, employment history, financial resources, and mental condition.
<<SNIP>>​

>>>>

O'MARA: Other major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?

O'MARA: I discussed with you the pending motion to have your husband, George, declared indigent for cost, have I not?

O'MARA: I understand that you do have other family members present with you and I'll ask them questions of them but have you had discussions with them of at least trying to pool together some funds to accomplish a bond?

S. ZIMMERMAN: We have discussed that, trying to pull together the numbers of the family to scrape up anything that we possibly can.

Zimmerman's defense fund was public knowledge before the bond hearing, as you say.

In case you don't know what being declared indigent for cost means, in Florida it means you can pretend you're broke and have the State of Florida pay for your fancy private lawyer.

Yes, the defense fund was public knowledge before the bail hearing. In fact, Zimmerman set it up through his website before he was arrested. Since those funds, by law, are earmarked for his defense, they are not an asset under any law in this country. In fact, none of those funds were used for his bail, though it is alleged he did use some of those funds for living expenses. They are currently under the control of his lawyer, who is setting up a trust that Zimmerman cannot access.

If you have any evidence other than your desire to prove Zimmerman is a bad person that shows he is using those funds to finance a lifestyle of caviar and wine feel free to sent it to Corey's office, I am sure would be happy to hire you as an instigator, since the ones she has available to her through the State of Florida are so incompetent they missed it.

Yes, the defense fund was public knowledge before the bail hearing. In fact, Zimmerman set it up through his website before he was arrested. Since those funds, by law, are earmarked for his defense, they are not an asset under any law in this country. In fact, none of those funds were used for his bail, though it is alleged he did use some of those funds for living expenses. They are currently under the control of his lawyer, who is setting up a trust that Zimmerman cannot access.

If you have any evidence other than your desire to prove Zimmerman is a bad person that shows he is using those funds to finance a lifestyle of caviar and wine feel free to sent it to Corey's office, I am sure would be happy to hire you as an instigator, since the ones she has available to her through the State of Florida are so incompetent they missed it.

It doesn't look good for people that lie to the court. And that is what it sounds like happened. Kind of like Zimmerman telling the court that he thought Martin was his age when on the 9/11 tape he called him a kid in his late teens.

btw, Windbag, his website asked for money for both living expenses and legal defense and the wording "living expenses" makes that money an asset he should have declared at his bond hearing.

It doesn't look good for people that lie to the court. And that is what it sounds like happened. Kind of like Zimmerman telling the court that he thought Martin was his age when on the 9/11 tape he called him a kid in his late teens.

What was the lie? Are you trying to say that the defense fund is an asset they can use for bail? Is the state paying for his lawyer and the defense fund going to something else? You really need to let Corey's office know about your incredible ability to find things trained investigators keep missing.

btw, Windbag, his website asked for money for both living expenses and legal defense and the wording "living expenses" makes that money an asset he should have declared at his bond hearing.

It did? The stories I have seen don't mention that, do you have a wayback link to that, or are we just supposed to believe you because it makes him look bad?

I notice something wierd about the people of Sanford. Lots of men look just like Zimmerman. one of his friends, a neighbor and the office beside him in court. Too much of an incident.

Cue the music from The Twilight Zone.

Basically, Lil Ol Bitch is saying that all Hispanic men look alike to her.

Last edited:

It did? The stories I have seen don't mention that, do you have a wayback link to that, or are we just supposed to believe you because it makes him look bad?
I'm sure you are intelligent enough to google zimmerman website screenshot.

Loser. :)

george-zimmerman-website.jpg

Last paragraph. It wasn't setup as a proper legal defense trust fund which is why O'Mara got it shut down and is in the process of setting up a new one at gzlegalcase.com. Once a proper trust has been setup, it will start taking donations.

>>>>

Last edited:

I'm sure you are intelligent enough to google zimmerman website screenshot.

Why should I? I am not making the claim. I prefer to assume that, in the absence of evidence to contradict me, that the stories I have read from multiple sources are accurate.

Last paragraph. It wasn't setup as a proper legal defense trust fund which is why O'Mara got it shut down and is in the process of setting up a new one at gzlegalcase.com. Once a proper trust has been setup, it will start taking donations.

>>>>

See, that was pretty easy, you should show Ravi how to do it.

I do wonder why all the sources that are willing to hang Zimmerman didn't mention this. Maybe NBC felt burned by their editing of the tape, and decided to err the other way.

I doubt that it will actually make a difference in the bail myself, unless the judge takes it personally. The site was public knowledge before the hearing, so it isn't like he was hiding assets. and it is quite possible that his wife didn't know exactly what the site said.

>>>>

See, that was pretty easy, you should show Ravi how to do it.

I do wonder why all the sources that are willing to hang Zimmerman didn't mention this. Maybe NBC felt burned by their editing of the tape, and decided to err the other way.

I doubt that it will actually make a difference in the bail myself, unless the judge takes it personally. The site was public knowledge before the hearing, so it isn't like he was hiding assets. and it is quite possible that his wife didn't know exactly what the site said.
:rolleyes:

He heard his wife's testimony. That's why I said he didn't correct the lie....and even if she didn't personally lie, he apparently did by omission.

He heard his wife's testimony. That's why I said he didn't correct the lie....and even if she didn't personally lie, he apparently did by omission.

So now Zimmerman is a liar because he failed to correct his wifes lie?

ROFLMAO!

Forum List

Back