George Zimmerman's bloody head

"Zimmerman had to put up 10 percent, or $15,000, to make bail. His father has indicated he would take out a second mortgage to pay the fee

Read more: WATCH: Trayvon shooter Zimmerman walks out of jail on $150K bond - NYPOST.com

9:40 -- Robert Zimmerman Sr., George's father, calls in via phone. He vouches for his son, saying he will fulfill the conditions of bond, if granted. He says he is a disabled veteran, and does not have great income, and plans to put his home up for sale to help pay for his son's release.

George Zimmerman gets $150,000 bond, apologized to Martin family

george-zimmerman-website.jpg

Last paragraph. It wasn't setup as a proper legal defense trust fund which is why O'Mara got it shut down and is in the process of setting up a new one at gzlegalcase.com. Once a proper trust has been setup, it will start taking donations.

>>>>

See, that was pretty easy, you should show Ravi how to do it.

I do wonder why all the sources that are willing to hang Zimmerman didn't mention this. Maybe NBC felt burned by their editing of the tape, and decided to err the other way.

I doubt that it will actually make a difference in the bail myself, unless the judge takes it personally. The site was public knowledge before the hearing, so it isn't like he was hiding assets. and it is quite possible that his wife didn't know exactly what the site said.
:rolleyes:

He heard his wife's testimony. That's why I said he didn't correct the lie....and even if she didn't personally lie, he apparently did by omission.

Loser. :)

You ever been in court? You don't speak unless you are spoken to. By the way, his wife didn't lie. When asked how they were getting the bail she said the family was trying to collect enough money to pay it. Apparently, it took them a couple of days to raise it because they did not have access to the account you keep saying they lied about.

I do wonder why all the sources that are willing to hang Zimmerman didn't mention this. Maybe NBC felt burned by their editing of the tape, and decided to err the other way.

I doubt that it will actually make a difference in the bail myself, unless the judge takes it personally. The site was public knowledge before the hearing, so it isn't like he was hiding assets. and it is quite possible that his wife didn't know exactly what the site said.

He heard his wife's testimony. That's why I said he didn't correct the lie....and even if she didn't personally lie, he apparently did by omission.

You ever been in court? You don't speak unless you are spoken to. By the way, his wife didn't lie. When asked how they were getting the bail she said the family was trying to collect enough money to pay it. Apparently, it took them a couple of days to raise it because they did not have access to the account you keep saying they lied about.

Are you sure? I thought everyone in prison had access to a PayPal account!

/s

It's worse. Zimmerman MUST have murdered Trayvon because a witness failed to reveal that a website had collected money to defend him.

I didn't realize you were this stupid.

It shows that Zimmerman is lying or a very sloppy thinker. Either would cover failing to disclose his assets and shooting an innocent person.

Maybe Zimmerman was hiding the money from his wife. He damn well can speak to his attorney and ask to be heard in court.

It's worse. Zimmerman MUST have murdered Trayvon because a witness failed to reveal that a website had collected money to defend him.

I didn't realize you were this stupid.

It shows that Zimmerman is lying or a very sloppy thinker. Either would cover failing to disclose his assets and shooting an innocent person.

Maybe he was still confused from having his head bashed against the concrete?

Maybe Zimmerman was hiding the money from his wife. He damn well can speak to his attorney and ask to be heard in court.

I think this part makes it pretty clear:

"(1)(a) All information provided by a defendant, in connection with any application for or attempt to secure bail, to any court, court personnel, or individual soliciting or recording such information for the purpose of evaluating eligibility for, or securing, bail for the defendant, under circumstances such that the defendant knew or should have known that the information was to be used in connection with an application for bail, shall be accurate, truthful, and complete without omissions to the best knowledge of the defendant.(b) The failure to comply with the provisions of paragraph (a) may result in the revocation or modification of bail."

903.035 - Applications for bail information provided hearing on application for modification penalty for providing false or misleading information or omitting material information. - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

Last edited:

/s
1. He'd already spent some 50K of that money.
2. O'Mara stated Zimm knew 150K was there at the hearing. I heard him say it.
Then after he said this:

“He absolutely knew there was money in that account. I am not suggesting he didn’t know it was there,” O’Mara told reporters after a court hearing Friday where the issue was disclosed to the court. “The question is whether he felt that needed to be disclosed.… It was an oversight.”

Judge: Zimmerman to remain free on bail - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

3. It was Zimmermans responsibility to disclose it in his bond application.

/s
Then after he said this:

“He absolutely knew there was money in that account. I am not suggesting he didn’t know it was there,” O’Mara told reporters after a court hearing Friday where the issue was disclosed to the court. “The question is whether he felt that needed to be disclosed.… It was an oversight.”

That's quite an oversight. Doesn't make the attorney look good either.

/s
Then after he said this:

I disagree, O'Mara came off just fine - professional, competent, forthright.

Remember he came on-board just a day or two before the bond hearing and was still in the process of getting up to speed. He saw an error and brought it before the court. Remember the application for bond and the associated paperwork as part of the preparatory process would have been done by the two - ahem - "legal consultants" prior to O'Mara accepting the case.

When he found about about the money, he shut down the site had the money transferred to a trust, and notified the court. Don't see a problem.

>>>>

/s
Then after he said this:

How do you oversight to the tune of $200,000.00 when a motion is pending to declare you indigent?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

From the bond hearing:

O'MARA: Another condition or another concern the court would have is a bond amount. I would ask you then realizing that one option is for the court to grant a monetary bond, if you could advise the court of your financial circumstances so I'll ask you a couple of questions.

Are you working presently?

S. ZIMMERMAN: No, I'm not.

O'MARA: And how do you -- what do you do with your time?

S. ZIMMERMAN: I am a nursing student.

O'MARA: OK. Is that a full-time endeavor presently? S. ZIMMERMAN: Yes, it is.

O'MARA: OK. How long have you been doing that?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Well, I am four weeks away from my graduation.

O'MARA: OK. So you're not earning any income presently?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Correct.

O'MARA: Do you own the home that you live or lived in?

S. ZIMMERMAN: No, sir.

O'MARA: Other major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?

S. ZIMMERMAN: None that I know of.

O'MARA: I discussed with you the pending motion to have your husband, George, declared indigent for cost, have I not?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Yes, you have.

O'MARA: Are you of any financial means where you could assist in those costs?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Not that I'm aware of.

O'MARA: I understand that you do have other family members present with you and I'll ask them questions of them but have you had discussions with them of at least trying to pool together some funds to accomplish a bond?

S. ZIMMERMAN: We have discussed that, trying to pull together the numbers of the family to scrape up anything that we possibly can.

CNN.com - Transcripts

Then after he said this:

Remember he came on-board just a day or two before the bond hearing and was still in the process of getting up to speed. He saw an error and brought it before the court. Remember the application for bond and the associated paperwork as part of the preparatory process would have been done by the two - ahem - "legal consultants" prior to O'Mara accepting the case.

When he found about about the money, he shut down the site had the money transferred to a trust, and notified the court. Don't see a problem.

>>>>
Fair enough. He did say Zimmerman knew about the money but that doesn't mean O'Mara did.

Then after he said this:

>>>>
April 11th was when O'Mara became Zimmerman's attorney of record.

April 20th was the date of the bond hearing.

That's not "a day or two."

Last edited:
Then after he said this:

How do you oversight to the tune of $200,000.00 when a motion is pending to declare you indigent?

From the bond hearing:

O'MARA: Another condition or another concern the court would have is a bond amount. I would ask you then realizing that one option is for the court to grant a monetary bond, if you could advise the court of your financial circumstances so I'll ask you a couple of questions.

O'MARA: Other major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?

O'MARA: I discussed with you the pending motion to have your husband, George, declared indigent for cost, have I not?

O'MARA: I understand that you do have other family members present with you and I'll ask them questions of them but have you had discussions with them of at least trying to pool together some funds to accomplish a bond?

S. ZIMMERMAN: We have discussed that, trying to pull together the numbers of the family to scrape up anything that we possibly can.

CNN.com - Transcripts

There's always the chance that Zimmerman didn't tell his wife about the money....more things that make you go hmmmmmmm.............

From the bond hearing:

CNN.com - Transcripts

There's always the chance that Zimmerman didn't tell his wife about the money....more things that make you go hmmmmmmm.............
About as much chance as me being the Queen of Neptune.

From the bond hearing:

CNN.com - Transcripts

There's always the possibility that he planned on dumping her and fleeing to Costa Rica or somewhere.....good thing they put that ankle bracelet on him.

There's always the possibility that he planned on dumping her and fleeing to Costa Rica or somewhere.....good thing they put that ankle bracelet on him.
The very first thing the Atty did in court during the Bond hearing was surrender Zimmerman's passport.

And there is a different witness that says that the person on top at the time of the shooting rose and stepped way from the body on the ground. We know that was Zimmerman.

Secondly, it has not been determined that it was Zimmerman yelling for help. Some witnesses say Zimmerman, some say the boy, the Zimmerman family claims it was him, the Martin family claims it was him. Independent audio analysis excluded Zimmerman (but would not be conclusive), we have not heard any results from police or FBI audio forensic analysis yet.

First - That different witness has no credibility. Listen to her 911 call & her statements to the press. She will be laughed out of the court room. The fact that you or anyone would even use her statement as proof of anything reeks of desperation.

Voice print absolutely does not work on one word. Must also have the same control word screamed by same person to compare. The fact that the shitty comparison gives Zimmerman a 48% match is actually a decent match.

Forum List

Back