CDZ Georgia Guidestones; the Elites New Manifesto for the Future of mankind?

These seem like a Secularist refutation of the Rights of Man, but what really is it?

Why would Elbert county take ownership and responsibility of caring for this inhumane monument?

Now that Biden is giving complete control of our nation, is this their vision for our future?

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[8] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    1. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    2. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    3. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    4. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    5. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    6. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    7. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    8. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    9. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Not sure where the 500M number comes from but the others seem mostly common sense. Which give you heartburn?
So what your saying is we need to kill off the other 7.2 Billion ?
No, I disavowed that one. The others seem, more or less, like common sense to me.

If you think any rational person is thinking of killing all but 500 M people you're fooling yourself.
Note that I never claimed that they were rational.

That said, nor I think the guy who carried out this bombing was a rational, reasonable person either. OK, fine if you don't agree the message carved into the granite, I do not agree with it either. However, that's not a good reason to blow up other peoples' stuff. That's just irrational vandalism.

It cannot be repaired. They had bring in an excavator and tear down the entire monument because the damage to the structure left it in such a precautious situation that it was no longer structurally sound. It's a senseless total loss.

I might see a nice car parked somewhere with a bumper sticker on it with a message that I don't agree with, but I don't go up and key the motherfucker or blow it up. That would simply be illegal, irrational, inane and insane behavior.

Forum List

Back