Georgia Man Opens Fire On Car, Killing One, Because They Pulled In His Driveway

So you think that we should have preferred that Trayvon have been allowed to continue smashing Zimmerman's head against the pavement? I don't care what color your skin is, you don't have the right to do that to anyone. And if someone has to kill in self defense to stop that, it's perfectly appropriate.

Zimmerman was a wanna-b tough guy thug with a history of violence that was looking for a fight and he got it. He was getting his ass kicked so he had to kill someone like a bitch.
Perhaps trayvon should have been packin' too right? Then he could have shot Zimmerman that was harassing him for just walking down the street.

You're half right.
Trayvon was a wanna be gangster. Add that to the wanna be cop and bad shit is going to happen.
The perfect storm of stupid if you will.

So in conclusion ...wanna be cop + wanna be gangster = stupid

Exactly. You left out wanna be judge and jury which most here are.
You are the voice of reason and common sense which in these times is not so common.
Amazes me the "Zimmerman was a damn fool so he has to be at fault" mentality.
Martin had a history of school suspensions, drug use and theft.
Does not give Zimmerman any right to kill him and does not give Martin any right to bash Zimmerman's head in.
NONE OF US were there and are witnesses. Leave it to a jury.

This happened to me outside of Athens once. Our friends had rented a house about 30 minutes out in the country and the driveway was impossible to find. We turned into the only obvious one and sat and tried to figure out if it was the right house. Next thing I know, shotgun pointed at us and a guy was yelling at us incoherently to get off his property. Scared the SHIT out of us. We gave up looking after that. You'd be surprised how often those trigger happy rednecks do this down there.

Last edited:
Yet another senseless murder done in the bright red south likely by a right winger.

"A 69-year-old war veteran and former missionary was arrested over the weekend on the suspicion of killing a 22-year-old Cuban immigrant who mistakenly arrived in his driveway because of faulty GPS directions.

Gwinnett County jail records obtained by The Atlanta Journal Constitution indicated that Phillip Walker Sailors was charged on Sunday with the murder of Rodrigo Abad Diaz.

Friends who were in the car with Diaz told WSB-TV that they were trying to pick up a friend on the way to ice skating on Saturday but their GPS directed them to the wrong address. The friends said that they waited in the driveway for a few minutes before Sailors emerged from the house and fired a gun into the air.

Gandy Cardenas, who was in the car, recalled to WAGA that the homeowner made no effort to speak to the group before opening fire.

“He didn’t talk to them, he just started shooting,” Cardenas explained"

Georgia man guns down immigrant after GPS sends him to wrong driveway | The Raw Story

His driveway is private property. He is an elderly man. No one knows what these guys were shouting out of the car while sitting in the driveway for a "few minutes". Furthermore, I believe there is more to this story than is being told here...... We shall see.

By the way........where were you on the story of the two reporters who were stopped at a red light in a black neighborhood and surrounded, beaten by a mob of 100 violent people, and the outrage that the liberal newspaper didn't even have the courage to report the story ( even though it was THEIR REPORTERS WHO WERE THE VICTIMS ) in their own paper much less admit it was a race crime ( white on black ) ....and where were you on that one? Oh yeah! You weren't! Thanks! - Jerri

- Jerri

It doesn't matter if these kids were shouting all manner of insults from that car. If they didn't pose a threat, that old man had no right to fire his weapon. He should have gone inside, and called the police like a responsible person.

Yet another senseless murder done in the bright red south likely by a right winger.

"A 69-year-old war veteran and former missionary was arrested over the weekend on the suspicion of killing a 22-year-old Cuban immigrant who mistakenly arrived in his driveway because of faulty GPS directions.

Gwinnett County jail records obtained by The Atlanta Journal Constitution indicated that Phillip Walker Sailors was charged on Sunday with the murder of Rodrigo Abad Diaz.

Friends who were in the car with Diaz told WSB-TV that they were trying to pick up a friend on the way to ice skating on Saturday but their GPS directed them to the wrong address. The friends said that they waited in the driveway for a few minutes before Sailors emerged from the house and fired a gun into the air.

Gandy Cardenas, who was in the car, recalled to WAGA that the homeowner made no effort to speak to the group before opening fire.

Georgia man guns down immigrant after GPS sends him to wrong driveway | The Raw Story

His driveway is private property. He is an elderly man. No one knows what these guys were shouting out of the car while sitting in the driveway for a "few minutes". Furthermore, I believe there is more to this story than is being told here...... We shall see.

By the way........where were you on the story of the two reporters who were stopped at a red light in a black neighborhood and surrounded, beaten by a mob of 100 violent people, and the outrage that the liberal newspaper didn't even have the courage to report the story ( even though it was THEIR REPORTERS WHO WERE THE VICTIMS ) in their own paper much less admit it was a race crime ( white on black ) ....and where were you on that one? Oh yeah! You weren't! Thanks! - Jerri

- Jerri

It doesn't matter if these kids were shouting all manner of insults from that car. If they didn't pose a threat, that old man had no right to fire his weapon. He should have gone inside, and called the police like a responsible person.

Who determines what "poses a threat" is?
Different states here have different laws on what a "threat is".
Most law enforcement, prosecutors, judges and the public do not like the Stand Your Ground Laws. I do not believe they are anything other than politicians pandering to the public. I do not like them either.
But they are THE LAW in Georgia and that standard broadens what is a threat and what someone can do when they feel "threatened".
However, if the man was threatened the last thing he should have done is go inside and call the police. Response time is about 12-15 minutes on assault cases.
He would have been dead by then if there was a real threat.

Last edited:
It's getting downright creepy out there on the left. Remember when they did their little happy dance every time a US Serviceman was killed in Iraq during the Bush administration and they made little milestones where they would have a party at X number of deaths? You could almost feel the anticipation by the left over the next Soldier to step on an IED. They don't feel that way these days because they have a radical left wing administration in power but they can still vent their hatred and do a little happy dance when someone dies in a gun related incident because in their small minds there are still political points to be gained.

It's getting downright creepy out there on the left. Remember when they did their little happy dance every time a US Serviceman was killed in Iraq during the Bush administration and they made little milestones where they would have a party at X number of deaths? You could almost feel the anticipation by the left over the next Soldier to step on an IED. They don't feel that way these days because they have a radical left wing administration in power but they can still vent their hatred and do a little happy dance when someone dies in a gun related incident because in their small minds there are still political points to be gained.

Yeah, I posted the other evening about how hateful these left-wing nutters are becoming even on this Board. I said that "I wouldn't let some of these crazy Liberals nutters anywhere near my family". The funny part was that one of them quoted me and said "What an odd post". I thought it over for a moment and thought, no not odd at all, just honest.

I do not remember that. Enlighten me and give me some examples when folks on the left celebrated deaths of servicemen.

Only group I know that does that are the psycho KOOKS at the Westboro Baptist Church.

You should talk. You're the same fuckbag who suggested I was looking forward to the death of my terminally-ill friend so I could have her stuff. So fuck you, ya fucking lame-ass hypocrite.

Last edited:

I do not remember that. Enlighten me and give me some examples when folks on the left celebrated deaths of servicemen.

Only group I know that does that are the psycho KOOKS at the Westboro Baptist Church.

I remember it, even some members of the Senate and the House appeared to be thrilled including Harry Reid. I think that Obama, Rahm, Axelrod, Jarret, Pelosi and many other Left-wing nutters are patiently waiting if not longing for another terrible tragedy involving firearms to take place. After standing on those children's corpses at Newtown they are probably hoping for it to involve more children.

Last edited:

- Jerri

I do not understand the logic behind people's posts. There is no evidence of these Cubans posing a threat to that old man and it's illegal to shoot someone just because they are on your property. I don't understand how people can claim Cubans aren't White people and bring race into the discussion. Cubans are a nationality and not an ethnicity. There is a variety of ethnicities in Cuba and about one third of Cubans in Cuba could be considered Black. The Cubans that came to America were even more likely to be White. There isn't much Native American blood in Cubans compared to other places, like Mexico. Desease wiped out most of the Native Americans early in the settlement of Cuba.

It doesn't make much difference what this guy's ideology is, he shouldn't have killed someone. It's a shame a 69 year old man would behave so foolishly and someone young has to die because of it.

You must have a short or selective memory Bilko. They had little milestones set for KIA statistics and you could feel the anticipation when those numbers were approached and
there was joy in the left wing air when Americans were killed and they could "blame-Bush". They didn't tell us they were happy but you couldn't miss it. Which end of the political spectrum chipped in and bought a 10,000 ad in the Times calling the US Commander "betray-us" for no other reason then it rimed. It wasn't republicans. Today the radical left isn't interested in American deaths in Iraq or Afghanistan because it would reflect on the administration they love so they vent the incredible capacity they have for hatred by drooling over every firearm related death because in their small minds it would give more power to the current administration. Either that or they are just stupid pop-culture educated fools.

Zimmerman was a wanna-b tough guy thug with a history of violence that was looking for a fight and he got it. He was getting his ass kicked so he had to kill someone like a bitch.
Perhaps trayvon should have been packin' too right? Then he could have shot Zimmerman that was harassing him for just walking down the street.

You're half right.
Trayvon was a wanna be gangster. Add that to the wanna be cop and bad shit is going to happen.
The perfect storm of stupid if you will.

So in conclusion ...wanna be cop + wanna be gangster = stupid

Exactly. You left out wanna be judge and jury which most here are.
You are the voice of reason and common sense which in these times is not so common.
Amazes me the "Zimmerman was a damn fool so he has to be at fault" mentality.
Martin had a history of school suspensions, drug use and theft.
Does not give Zimmerman any right to kill him and does not give Martin any right to bash Zimmerman's head in.
NONE OF US were there and are witnesses. Leave it to a jury.

The only thing that makes me give Zimm a little more credit here,is he called the police.
Trayvon decided to call his girl friend.
I dont know about you but if I'm walking down the street and someone's following me I'm calling the cops.
Situation could have been defused at that point.

I do not understand the logic behind people's posts. There is no evidence of these Cubans posing a threat to that old man and it's illegal to shoot someone just because they are on your property. I don't understand how people can claim Cubans aren't White people and bring race into the discussion. Cubans are a nationality and not an ethnicity. There is a variety of ethnicities in Cuba and about one third of Cubans in Cuba could be considered Black. The Cubans that came to America were even more likely to be White. There isn't much Native American blood in Cubans compared to other places, like Mexico. Desease wiped out most of the Native Americans early in the settlement of Cuba.

It doesn't make much difference what this guy's ideology is, he shouldn't have killed someone. It's a shame a 69 year old man would behave so foolishly and someone young has to die because of it.

You don't understand why it might be wise to wait for all the facts before crucifying someone? (Figuratively speaking). Who said cubans aren't white people? Who the heck is talking about race?

You don't understand why it might be wise to wait for all the facts before crucifying someone? (Figuratively speaking). Who said cubans aren't white people? Who the heck is talking about race?

Is there any evidence of a threat to that 69 year old man? I'm old, but I'm not going to kill someone who isn't a threat.

What facts are you waiting for? The people in the car gave their facts, so who else has facts except the shooter? The faulty GPS can be verified and the person they were trying to pick up is also a witness. The cops who investigated have their reports.

A person who shoots someone under those circumstances usually has a background where people who know him know he is out there. They usually have priors, unless they live in isolation and that's hard to do now days.

Why defend such behavior?

Forum List

Back