Georgia Man Opens Fire On Car, Killing One, Because They Pulled In His Driveway

If you want to see examples of left wing incoherent hatred look at the logos of the radicals on the board. Most people use what they are interested in or harmless subjects but the hatred just percolates in the left wing. Maybe using the image of a Catholic Nun huffing on a bong is hilarious if you are like a stoned 14 years old. Why pick on a bunch of conservative pot bellied old men and blue haired ladies and Vets who carry around a copy of the Bill of Rights in their back pocket. You have to harbor incoherent hate and fear for the Tea Party and throw in a little anti-Semitism directed at Jewish philanthropists to use a sexually explicit insult in your personal logo. Expand your horizon radicals, you won the election. There must be more to the forum that interests you besides hatred.

I wouldn't let most of the Liberals on this Forum anywhere near my family. To much hate always oozing out of them.

That would be the point in waiting to find out before we condemn anyone. To find out if there is any evidence.

Why is this such a difficult concept?

And I defend such behavior because every individual is guaranteed the right to be defended. Especially before any of the facts are known.

John Adams defended the British soldiers who were responsible for the Boston Massacre. He even succeeded at getting some of them discharged. Many thought he shouldn't represent them. You know what? He did it anyway, because it was the right thing to do.

Condemning someone with only one side of the story before the investigation is complete is foolish.

The investigation led to the old man's arrest, so figure it out!

Three shot at Phoenix office complex, manhunt for gunman under way | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Maybe the gunman owned the building.

If you want to see examples of left wing incoherent hatred look at the logos of the radicals on the board. Most people use what they are interested in or harmless subjects but the hatred just percolates in the left wing. Maybe using the image of a Catholic Nun huffing on a bong is hilarious if you are like a stoned 14 years old. Why pick on a bunch of conservative pot bellied old men and blue haired ladies and Vets who carry around a copy of the Bill of Rights in their back pocket. You have to harbor incoherent hate and fear for the Tea Party and throw in a little anti-Semitism directed at Jewish philanthropists to use a sexually explicit insult in your personal logo. Expand your horizon radicals, you won the election. There must be more to the forum that interests you besides hatred.

Again, if you want the ultimate example of hatred hypocrisy, it's right here.

No, that ain't going away. Fucking hypocrite.

The Catholics around here are liberal and they would laugh at the nun smoking a bong. Around 35 years ago, I counted around 350 relatives on my mother's side of the family and as far as I know they are all Catholic. They can tell you some stories about Priests and Nuns, but any group of people can have bad apples.

I've heard left and right people oppose religion, but I haven't seen lefties oppose someone for being Jewish. Individual freedom is the backbone of the Democratic Party, but I doubt if you even know what individual freedom is.

I wouldn't let most of the Liberals on this Forum anywhere near my family. To much hate always oozing out of them.

Ironic post is ironic.

Maybe they just hate stupid and you're taking it personally.

It's getting downright creepy out there on the left. Remember when they did their little happy dance every time a US Serviceman was killed in Iraq during the Bush administration and they made little milestones where they would have a party at X number of deaths? You could almost feel the anticipation by the left over the next Soldier to step on an IED. They don't feel that way these days because they have a radical left wing administration in power but they can still vent their hatred and do a little happy dance when someone dies in a gun related incident because in their small minds there are still political points to be gained.

I do not remember that. Enlighten me and give me some examples when folks on the left celebrated deaths of servicemen.

Only group I know that does that are the psycho KOOKS at the Westboro Baptist Church.

You must have a short or selective memory Bilko. They had little milestones set for KIA statistics and you could feel the anticipation when those numbers were approached and
there was joy in the left wing air when Americans were killed and they could "blame-Bush". They didn't tell us they were happy but you couldn't miss it. Which end of the political spectrum chipped in and bought a 10,000 ad in the Times calling the US Commander "betray-us" for no other reason then it rimed. It wasn't republicans. Today the radical left isn't interested in American deaths in Iraq or Afghanistan because it would reflect on the administration they love so they vent the incredible capacity they have for hatred by drooling over every firearm related death because in their small minds it would give more power to the current administration. Either that or they are just stupid pop-culture educated fools.

I missed that.
You missed the Westboro Baptist Church KOOKS.
Those nuts are far more worse than any left wing nuts.

No, that's not it at all George. You guys are just way to hateful to trust.

Maybe we should take handguns away from Blacks, that would cut the murder rate in this country immensely.

Ironic post is ironic again.

We just don't brainwash like the NRA, who you do trust. You're a puppet on many strings and you don't even know the right-wing think tanks and special interests are pulling your strings. You believe your own mind thinks the way they want you to think, don't you Sassyquatch?

We just don't brainwash like the NRA, who you do trust. You're a puppet on many strings and you don't even know the right-wing think tanks and special interests are pulling your strings. You believe your own mind thinks the way they want you to think, don't you Sassyquatch?

Since you are psychic what is your prediction on Go Bananas in the 3rd at Calder?
And the over under at the Super Bowl?

it would be more up to Blacks getting their own communities in line than anyone else trying to do it....but they would need quality leadership.....not a Sharpton or a Jackson....

No, Sharpton and Jackson really aren't quality leaders. I wish Bill Cosby would speak out more. He is a good man and sees the problems facing the African American community because of the vileness of the street culture.

I think Obama is doing just fine as the leader of Blacks AND Whites!

My car lost the drivers side tire turning around in someone's driveway this morning. Took the tow truck an hour to get there. Goddamned good thing I'm a blond.
You LOST a tire in someone's driveway?

The ball joint broke and took the axle and some arm thingy with it. It was separated from where it was supposed to be, was my meaning of "lost."

His driveway is private property. He is an elderly man. No one knows what these guys were shouting out of the car while sitting in the driveway for a "few minutes". Furthermore, I believe there is more to this story than is being told here...... We shall see.

By the way........where were you on the story of the two reporters who were stopped at a red light in a black neighborhood and surrounded, beaten by a mob of 100 violent people, and the outrage that the liberal newspaper didn't even have the courage to report the story ( even though it was THEIR REPORTERS WHO WERE THE VICTIMS ) in their own paper much less admit it was a race crime ( white on black ) ....and where were you on that one? Oh yeah! You weren't! Thanks! - Jerri

- Jerri

It doesn't matter if these kids were shouting all manner of insults from that car. If they didn't pose a threat, that old man had no right to fire his weapon. He should have gone inside, and called the police like a responsible person.

Who determines what "poses a threat" is?
Different states here have different laws on what a "threat is".
Most law enforcement, prosecutors, judges and the public do not like the Stand Your Ground Laws. I do not believe they are anything other than politicians pandering to the public. I do not like them either.
But they are THE LAW in Georgia and that standard broadens what is a threat and what someone can do when they feel "threatened".
However, if the man was threatened the last thing he should have done is go inside and call the police. Response time is about 12-15 minutes on assault cases.
He would have been dead by then if there was a real threat.

So its better to assume there is a real threat and shoot and kill someone just in case?

It doesn't matter if these kids were shouting all manner of insults from that car. If they didn't pose a threat, that old man had no right to fire his weapon. He should have gone inside, and called the police like a responsible person.

Who determines what "poses a threat" is?
Different states here have different laws on what a "threat is".
Most law enforcement, prosecutors, judges and the public do not like the Stand Your Ground Laws. I do not believe they are anything other than politicians pandering to the public. I do not like them either.
But they are THE LAW in Georgia and that standard broadens what is a threat and what someone can do when they feel "threatened".
However, if the man was threatened the last thing he should have done is go inside and call the police. Response time is about 12-15 minutes on assault cases.
He would have been dead by then if there was a real threat.

So its better to assume there is a real threat and shoot and kill someone just in case?

No, that is what you are doing, assuming.
If you do not know what a real threat is and have to assume then you are in a world of shit.

That is what this old man did, though - he assumed there was a threat and he shot someone. How is that okay?

If the police investigation shows that those kids never got out of the car, and that all the blood spilled when the driver was shot is inside that car, then that motherfucker Sailors needs to rot in jail. And it's one more reason to take guns away from people like him.

But it's Georgia....Where the only people recognized as having rights are white.

FUCK but you're an IGNORANT, race-baiting bigot!

Since you are psychic what is your prediction on Go Bananas in the 3rd at Calder?
And the over under at the Super Bowl?

Well I predict Go Bananas is at Calder anytime you visit there and I don't follow sports or know for sure who is playing in the Super Bowl. I think I remember reading someone on this site saying it was the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers, but I wasn't paying enough attention to be sure.

Heh, yeah from the guy who says that he used to enjoy giving out 20 neg. reps. per day. You are way to hateful, sour and self-righteous to trust on anything. I have been a member of the NRA off and on for most of my life and it has been doing just fine. Now some old sourpuss on a message board wants to spread some bullshit and expects anyone to care about his opinion, yeah right. You just keep on lying to yourself, you and your ilk are much to hateful to be trusted by anyone.

Forum List

Back