Georgia Man Opens Fire On Car, Killing One, Because They Pulled In His Driveway

You're half right.
Trayvon was a wanna be gangster. Add that to the wanna be cop and bad shit is going to happen.
The perfect storm of stupid if you will.

So in conclusion ...wanna be cop + wanna be gangster = stupid

So you have copies of Trayvonne's rejected gang applications? Or you just talking crap?

Blacks are about 14% of the population and they commit about 46% of the homicides nationwide. Black control would accomplish more then gun control ever will.

it would be more up to Blacks getting their own communities in line than anyone else trying to do it....but they would need quality leadership.....not a Sharpton or a Jackson....

I do not understand the logic behind people's posts. There is no evidence of these Cubans posing a threat to that old man and it's illegal to shoot someone just because they are on your property. I don't understand how people can claim Cubans aren't White people and bring race into the discussion. Cubans are a nationality and not an ethnicity. There is a variety of ethnicities in Cuba and about one third of Cubans in Cuba could be considered Black. The Cubans that came to America were even more likely to be White. There isn't much Native American blood in Cubans compared to other places, like Mexico. Desease wiped out most of the Native Americans early in the settlement of Cuba.

It doesn't make much difference what this guy's ideology is, he shouldn't have killed someone. It's a shame a 69 year old man would behave so foolishly and someone young has to die because of it.

You don't understand why it might be wise to wait for all the facts before crucifying someone? (Figuratively speaking). Who said cubans aren't white people? Who the heck is talking about race?

Is there any evidence of a threat to that 69 year old man? I'm old, but I'm not going to kill someone who isn't a threat.

What facts are you waiting for? The people in the car gave their facts, so who else has facts except the shooter? The faulty GPS can be verified and the person they were trying to pick up is also a witness. The cops who investigated have their reports.

A person who shoots someone under those circumstances usually has a background where people who know him know he is out there. They usually have priors, unless they live in isolation and that's hard to do now days.

Why defend such behavior?

That would be the point in waiting to find out before we condemn anyone. To find out if there is any evidence.

Why is this such a difficult concept?

And I defend such behavior because every individual is guaranteed the right to be defended. Especially before any of the facts are known.

John Adams defended the British soldiers who were responsible for the Boston Massacre. He even succeeded at getting some of them discharged. Many thought he shouldn't represent them. You know what? He did it anyway, because it was the right thing to do.

Condemning someone with only one side of the story before the investigation is complete is foolish.

it would be more up to Blacks getting their own communities in line than anyone else trying to do it....but they would need quality leadership.....not a Sharpton or a Jackson....

No, Sharpton and Jackson really aren't quality leaders. I wish Bill Cosby would speak out more. He is a good man and sees the problems facing the African American community because of the vileness of the street culture.

No, Sharpton and Jackson really aren't quality leaders. I wish Bill Cosby would speak out more. He is a good man and sees the problems facing the African American community because of the vileness of the street culture.

I got your "vile culture" right here. Somehow you danced around this without ever addressing it so here it is again:

For some reason, people have this crazy idea that anytime a person steps on their property, then that person is living at-will of the homeowner, that on your property, you can kill anyone you want for anything that may make you feel uneasy.

How are people getting this idea?

Fox and the rest of the right wing propaganda machine. They are brainwashing the radical right wing idiots to have an arsenal of weapons, and to live in constant state of paranoia that "durrrr gunnnaa take yurrrrr gunnnnzzzz!!!!" and if anyone even accidentally moves an inch on your property, it's A-OK to kill them.

What is wrong with having an arsenal of weapons and protecting oneself? You act as like that is strictly forbidden. It's common sense to be prepared to defend yourself and have the means to do so, especially in a society that stresses liberty and self-government.

Maybe you mean a society that stresses violence and paranoia. That's what the event in this driveway is about, not "liberty" or "self-government". I mean nice try at morphing the sentiment into new poor-me-the-victim clothes but it's not selling, Emperor. Where do you see anything about "forbidden"?

Read the post -- this is just one more manifestation of the "gun culture" that a lot of wags here claim to be ignorant of.

Car pulls in your driveway? Shoot 'em.
Kids in the parking lot playing music too loud? Shoot 'em.
Doctor performing abortions? Shoot 'im. In church.
Girlfriend break up with you? Shoot 'er.
Politician you don't like? Shoot 'em.
Dispute with a family member? Shoot 'em.
Mad at the world? Shoot 'em all.

... and then just play all dumb when the term "gun culture" comes up. I mean... duh.

You want "vile culture"? Put your own in the mirror. You may have to get down off your high horse to see it.

You don't understand why it might be wise to wait for all the facts before crucifying someone? (Figuratively speaking). Who said cubans aren't white people? Who the heck is talking about race?

Is there any evidence of a threat to that 69 year old man? I'm old, but I'm not going to kill someone who isn't a threat.

What facts are you waiting for? The people in the car gave their facts, so who else has facts except the shooter? The faulty GPS can be verified and the person they were trying to pick up is also a witness. The cops who investigated have their reports.

A person who shoots someone under those circumstances usually has a background where people who know him know he is out there. They usually have priors, unless they live in isolation and that's hard to do now days.

That would be the point in waiting to find out before we condemn anyone. To find out if there is any evidence.

And I defend such behavior because every individual is guaranteed the right to be defended. Especially before any of the facts are known.

John Adams defended the British soldiers who were responsible for the Boston Massacre. He even succeeded at getting some of them discharged. Many thought he shouldn't represent them. You know what? He did it anyway, because it was the right thing to do.

Condemning someone with only one side of the story before the investigation is complete is foolish.

The investigation led to the old man's arrest, so figure it out!

Black control would accomplish more then gun control ever will.

What do you propose? Locking up all black people? Bringing back slavery? Running for office as the neo-nazi candidate?

You left out the important part of my post, I'm sure it was an oversight on your part..

Blacks are about 14% of the population and they commit about 46% of the homicides nationwide. Black control would accomplish more then gun control ever will.

Do explain, what do you propose be done to "control the blacks" :eusa_think:

The investigation led to the old man's arrest, so figure it out!

Three shot at Phoenix office complex, manhunt for gunman under way | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

HOLY SHIT BIGREBNC KILLED SOMEONE, HE FINALLY DID IT!

Oh wait... nevermind.

He has the exact same mentality as this man did probably though. "The only reason they have for being on my property is to cause me harm, so I'm going to kill them first!"

What do you propose? Locking up all black people? Bringing back slavery? Running for office as the neo-nazi candidate?

You left out the important part of my post, I'm sure it was an oversight on your part..

While you're at it, throw in an explanation of how "controlling blacks" would have controlled this white guy.
:popcorn:

While you're at it, throw in an explanation of how "controlling blacks" would have controlled this white guy.

Maybe we should take handguns away from Blacks, that would cut the murder rate in this country immensely. Just an idea, seeing how you are interested. ~shrug~

After full due process publicly execute him.

And the next one.

And the next one.

Until people realize there are swift and certain consequences for the unlawful taking of another's life.

Wow you guys really turned this into a hatin' blacks thread. Talk about off the rails.

And that's quite a trick considering the perpetrator is white.

:cuckoo:

Not really when you guys have been whining about race since pretty much the first post and bring up completely unrelated cases such as the zimmerman/martin event.

You guys derail the thread and then are shocked when people followed you.

I got your "vile culture" right here. Somehow you danced around this without ever addressing it so here it is again:

Fox and the rest of the right wing propaganda machine. They are brainwashing the radical right wing idiots to have an arsenal of weapons, and to live in constant state of paranoia that "durrrr gunnnaa take yurrrrr gunnnnzzzz!!!!" and if anyone even accidentally moves an inch on your property, it's A-OK to kill them.

What is wrong with having an arsenal of weapons and protecting oneself? You act as like that is strictly forbidden. It's common sense to be prepared to defend yourself and have the means to do so, especially in a society that stresses liberty and self-government.

Maybe you mean a society that stresses violence and paranoia. That's what the event in this driveway is about, not "liberty" or "self-government". I mean nice try at morphing the sentiment into new poor-me-the-victim clothes but it's not selling, Emperor. Where do you see anything about "forbidden"?

Read the post -- this is just one more manifestation of the "gun culture" that a lot of wags here claim to be ignorant of.

... and then just play all dumb when the term "gun culture" comes up. I mean... duh.

You want "vile culture"? Put your own in the mirror. You may have to get down off your high horse to see it.

You're using this event as a justification to strip others of their rights. It most certainly is about liberty and self government. Rather than encouraging people to use their liberty to provide for their own self defense and govern themselves, you want to do everything in your power to ensure that people are unable to defend themselves. Why?

It's not a "gun" culture that's the problem. It's the street culture that's the problem. The one where corruption and crime are praised. Where education is a joke. The one that's been created by the neglect of the left in inner cities.

Wow you guys really turned this into a hatin' blacks thread. Talk about off the rails.

And that's quite a trick considering the perpetrator is white.

:cuckoo:

Not really when you guys have been whining about race since pretty much the first post and bring up completely unrelated cases such as the zimmerman/martin event.

You guys derail the thread and then are shocked when people followed you.

Uhh... "you guys"??

What do you think, we're all just hanging out at the coffee shop?

"Hey BlackLabel, look what I'm gonna post!"
(BlackLabel) "Aw man, I was gonna post that!"
(Dubya) "No, it's my turn!"

I envy your power of imagination.

Last edited:
If you look at his residence they probably really drove up that hill toward the house at the crest, rather than turn around at the base and back out like most lost people.

Didn't make it right.

You're using this event as a justification to strip others of their rights. It most certainly is about liberty and self government. Rather than encouraging people to use their liberty to provide for their own self defense and govern themselves, you want to do everything in your power to ensure that people are unable to defend themselves. Why?

It's not a "gun" culture that's the problem. It's the street culture that's the problem. The one where corruption and crime are praised. Where education is a joke. The one that's been created by the neglect of the left in inner cities.

Say what??
This may be the most pathetically delusional post I've seen all day.

Do 'splain, oh high-horsed One, how I'm "stripping anyone of their rights". I'm all ears. Details, details.

Then 'splain, oh Ivory-towered Icon, how an attack from inside the house amounts to "self-defense". Nice grab from the Book of Euphemisius that gave us "collateral damage" to replace "slaughter of innocent civilians". I'm sure there are more gems in that Book. I dig me some creative euphemisms.

If it's not too much, do 'splain, your saffron-robed Omniscience, what "street culture" of "blacks" has to do with a white guy picking off people from the comfort of his proverbial barcalounger.

Finally, oh Sultan of Social Stratification, 'splain how all those examples, which I certainly didn't make up, do not comprise a "gun culture", assuming we are speaking in English.

If you don't mind, start at the beginning.
This oughta be good. More popcorn.

Last edited:
If you want to see examples of left wing incoherent hatred look at the logos of the radicals on the board. Most people use what they are interested in or harmless subjects but the hatred just percolates in the left wing. Maybe using the image of a Catholic Nun huffing on a bong is hilarious if you are like a stoned 14 years old. Why pick on a bunch of conservative pot bellied old men and blue haired ladies and Vets who carry around a copy of the Bill of Rights in their back pocket. You have to harbor incoherent hate and fear for the Tea Party and throw in a little anti-Semitism directed at Jewish philanthropists to use a sexually explicit insult in your personal logo. Expand your horizon radicals, you won the election. There must be more to the forum that interests you besides hatred.

Forum List

Back