Georgia Man Opens Fire On Car, Killing One, Because They Pulled In His Driveway

The people who do these things are mentally ill. They aren't gun nuts, just nuts. Why is the left trying to make it sound like anyone who is a gun nut is as crazy as people who harm others?

There are millions of people who own guns. Most murders aren't committed with guns. The vast majority make the world safer, not more dangerous.

They aren't all goofy rednecks, either.

Why this need to group gun owners into the backwood loonybin?

Don't other countries have mentally ill people? Why is it we have more shooting in this country than any other country in the world?

No correlation whatsoever?

How did you make such a ridiculous presumption. We have more shootings in this country than any other countries? What about the ones currently at war? Or do you conveniently leave them out?

i think he means in a non-war setting.....:eusa_eh:

The people who do these things are mentally ill. They aren't gun nuts, just nuts. Why is the left trying to make it sound like anyone who is a gun nut is as crazy as people who harm others?

There are millions of people who own guns. Most murders aren't committed with guns. The vast majority make the world safer, not more dangerous.

They aren't all goofy rednecks, either.

Why this need to group gun owners into the backwood loonybin?

Very good points (except the "most murders" statement which I believe is incorrect) but otherwise a very reasonable position IMHO. Keeping guns out of the hands of the crazies, while protecting that right for the non-crazies .... how do you propose we do that?

I do to, the right wingers were high-fiving each other, and praising Zimmerman on what a hero he was for "killing a nig"

So you think that we should have preferred that Trayvon have been allowed to continue smashing Zimmerman's head against the pavement? I don't care what color your skin is, you don't have the right to do that to anyone. And if someone has to kill in self defense to stop that, it's perfectly appropriate.

I do to, the right wingers were high-fiving each other, and praising Zimmerman on what a hero he was for "killing a nig"

So you think that we should have preferred that Trayvon have been allowed to continue smashing Zimmerman's head against the pavement? I don't care what color your skin is, you don't have the right to do that to anyone. And if someone has to kill in self defense to stop that, it's perfectly appropriate.

Zimmerman was a wanna-b tough guy thug with a history of violence that was looking for a fight and he got it. He was getting his ass kicked so he had to kill someone like a bitch.
Perhaps trayvon should have been packin' too right? Then he could have shot Zimmerman that was harassing him for just walking down the street.

Last edited:

Zimmerman was a wanna-b tough guy thug with a history of violence that was looking for a fight and he got it. He was getting his ass kicked so he had to kill someone like a bitch.
Perhaps trayvon should have been packin' too right? Then he could have shot Zimmerman that was harassing him for just walking down the street.

You're half right.
Trayvon was a wanna be gangster. Add that to the wanna be cop and bad shit is going to happen.
The perfect storm of stupid if you will.

So in conclusion ...wanna be cop + wanna be gangster = stupid

You're half right.
Trayvon was a wanna be gangster. Add that to the wanna be cop and bad shit is going to happen.

So you have copies of Trayvonne's rejected gang applications? Or you just talking crap?

You're half right.

So you have copies of Trayvonne's rejected gang applications? Or you just talking crap?

Did you miss all of Mr. Martins high jinx he wrote about on FB? And his stellar behavior in school?
Or maybe his try as an unlicensed pharmacist?
Or his high class dentistry ...

Dude was the poster boy for wanna be.

Last edited:

You're half right.

Blacks are about 14% of the population and they commit about 46% of the homicides nationwide. Black control would accomplish more then gun control ever will.

You're half right.

Black control would accomplish more then gun control ever will.

What do you propose? Locking up all black people? Bringing back slavery? Running for office as the neo-nazi candidate?

Me too. There is way too much information missing.

Maybe, but one of my closest friends lives in central Florida (Redneck Planet) and she, yes...SHE has no problem grabbing a shotgun if she sees someone approaching her property.

I have told her she's paranoid and what she does is stupid, and she's not even a Viet Nam vet. Redneck Planet (roughly from Texas to Georgia going west to east and Virginia to Florida going north to south) is like this and I'll never live below the Mason Dixon Line again.

How about central LA........? :eusa_whistle:

Ahahahaaa! You betcha'. I lived in Houston for many years. Bubba Country....

Me too. There is way too much information missing.

Maybe, but one of my closest friends lives in central Florida (Redneck Planet) and she, yes...SHE has no problem grabbing a shotgun if she sees someone approaching her property.

I have told her she's paranoid and what she does is stupid, and she's not even a Viet Nam vet. Redneck Planet (roughly from Texas to Georgia going west to east and Virginia to Florida going north to south) is like this and I'll never live below the Mason Dixon Line again.

That's what the right wing propaganda machine has done to the rednecks. They have brainwashed them to the point that they are delusional, paranoid nutcases that think the boogeyman is "gonna take yurrrrrrrrr gunnnnssssss!!" at any second.

Yes, and it started with this email that I recall getting in 2010. Did you get it? Literally came out 3-4 years ago. And it was bullshit. But that's all it takes to get these stupid people riled. up.

the-gathering-storm-artist-unknown.gif

What do you propose? Locking up all black people? Bringing back slavery? Running for office as the neo-nazi candidate?

Thats pretty funny....but he does have a point.
But I think we can come up with a better solution the ones you suggested.

You're half right.

Blacks are about 14% of the population and they commit about 46% of the homicides nationwide. Black control would accomplish more then gun control ever will.

I think idiot control (regardless of color) would cover all bases nicely.

You left out the important part of my post, I'm sure it was an oversight on your part..

You left out the important part of my post, I'm sure it was an oversight on your part..

That certainly explains the avatar.

That certainly explains the avatar.

and many other things

How about central LA........? :eusa_whistle:

Ahahahaaa! You betcha'. I lived in Houston for many years. Bubba Country....

You be sure and tell that friend of yours to keep packing the shotty.
At least she has the balls to protect herself.... and you from the sound of it.

It seems lately as if left wing radicals celebrate every gun related murder in the Country. Yeah lefties, everyone agrees that it's too bad people are killed by guns or cars or drunk drivers or drugs and by hammers and knives. Feel better?

Seems funny to me that so many crap on the Constitution when it comes to torture and wrap themselves in it to defend their arsenals.

Hypocricy is soooo funny.

Forum List

Back