Georgia nursing student murdered by an illegal

You blamed Biden.

No. It doesn’t. It requires absolutely nothing but a minimum age.

And if some one wants to illegally enter the country they will (and have) find a way to do so.

Your point?

I never blamed Biden. Wtf are you blabbering about you tired old something or other?

Don't do that again

I didn't think you would take me pointing out your false title so personally.

Why did you lie in your title?
Title is 100% correct.

Isn’t this nice. Thanks to Biden and his open borders policy, the US is the world’s dumping ground for countries that are ridding themselves of criminals and low lifes.

It looks like Venezuela will refuse to take back the criminals imported by Biden. The dithering old fool pretending to be a US President will keep the border open to make sure this country gets the worst of the worst from around the third world.

Venezuelan migrants linked to more crimes in U.S., but Maduro shuts door on all deportations​

Venezuela has scrapped a deal that allows the US to deport some if its citizens home as more migrants are linked to crimes​

Then leave the fuckers in boats in international waters.
How is anyone responsible for a homicide other than the one who did it?
You're not this thick.
Then how come 80% of the guns used by Mexican cartels come from the US.
Because many come from the (corrupt) Mexican military, which gets them from the US.

I've stated what I believe.

But yeah an illegal murderderd her. Your problem is it bothers you and you're going off on tangents to avoid that

You should waddle off
Put down the bottle Sass and sleep it off.

My problem is that I see no reason to be afraid (any more than normal caution) and you lot (generally speaking) are insisting I should be afraid of an illegal immigrant bogeyman jumping out of every bush.

Title is 100% correct.

You're not this thick.

Because many come from the (corrupt) Mexican military, which gets them from the US.
If our country is attracting low lives, it's because of maga.

Title is 100% correct.

You're not this thick.

Are you saying the person committing the homicide is not the one responsible?

Put down the bottle Sass and sleep it off.

My problem is that I see no reason to be afraid (any more than normal caution) and you lot (generally speaking) are insisting I should be afraid of an illegal immigrant bogeyman jumping out of every bush.

Fuckin stop. You tried to deflect got caught and like every other left loon on here tried the lame ass drunk crap. It's why you and about everyone of you mods are viewed as idiots

An illegal murdered the girl, it's a fact. It bothers you and you can't defend it so you went middle school. Grow the fuck up

Fuckin stop. You tried to deflect got caught and like every other left loon on here tried the lame ass drunk crap. It's why you and about everyone of you mods are viewed as idiots

An illegal murdered the girl, it's a fact. It both you and you can't defend it so you went middle school. Grow the fuck up
Looks like I hit a nerve. Apologies.

No one is denying the fact. So what exactly are you yammering on about?

If our country is attracting low lives, it's because of maga.
Nobody could POSSIBLY be this stupid. It's physically impossible.
Are you saying the person committing the homicide is not the one responsible?
No, I am saying that person may not be the only one responsible.
Looks like I hit a nerve. Apologies.

No one is denying the fact. So what exactly are you yammering on about?
Have you no shame?

Nobody could POSSIBLY be this stupid. It's physically impossible.

No, I am saying that person may not be the only one responsible.

Have you no shame?
Well, that can also apply to gun deaths.

I have no idea what you are attempting to say. Do you?
Never mind.

If an illegal immigrant commits homicide…who is responsible?

If a person commits homicide with a gun…who is responsible?

Illegal immigration did not start under Biden and has ebbed and flowed throughout our history. Considering there were only 29 (out 18,400) homicides committed by illegal immigrants last year, this is largely fear-mongering and politicizing a tragedy.

Forum List

Back