Georgia Reinstitutes Slavery

These people likely could have gotten a good job in Atl during the All Star game but Xiden, Stacy, and the dnc ran it out of town over lies

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Americans, especially those elected to office, feel that ignoring a problem is a viable solution.

Politicians are and always have been, big at glossing over boiling pots until they boil over, making a mess.

Not "whatever." It's what the words mean. The title is misleading at best, dishonest at worst.
Fuck off. If you aren't going to quote my entire post, get lost. You're a hypocrite of the first order, talking about someone being dishonest.

Fuck off. If you aren't going to quote my entire post, get lost. You're a hypocrite of the first order, talking about someone being dishonest.
You started a thread with a misleading title. Own it. As for slavery in Georgia, were you expecting to find anyone to say "dat sounds like a great idea!"? What the hell are you fishing for?

You started a thread with a misleading title. Own it. As for slavery in Georgia, were you expecting to find anyone to say "dat sounds like a great idea!"? What the hell are you fishing for?
Why are you supporting slavery?

Maybe that's what you were hoping for with this dishonest troll thread, but no one has said that and I suspect no one will. Swing and a miss.
Well, you're obviously supporting slavery by whining about the wording of the title to deflect from the topic. Do you have anything else in your bag of tricks? Are you one of the onion farmers?

Your troll thread has failed, you lying sack of crap.
Why are you so angry? Now you're claiming there is no slavery in Georgia. Everyone can read the article. You're a slave master, caught red handed defending slavery. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back